Level 91
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

NoS0UL_

Time spent on SchoolRP:

I can arrange daily playtime. If I am busy, I will ensure to join server on weekly scale.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

-5/10 on server 8/10 on discord

-I roleplay with various people, making wholesome content: from detail roleplays in romance, family to general school roleplay with a bit of drama spices.
My current account character is Dazzel Kato [Adult] (was 'Shunta Dai [Tutor]'), I have another account character I play as '[College][B][Baseball] Yamaro Kurose (used to be in [HS-Baseball]). I am active at the moment will be semi-active due to studies a.nd work.
In past I roleplayed with animal roles too: Flamenco [Crow]; Kapulleti [Racoon]

-I am was also accepted in the following stores: La Casa Nostra (still) , Lightning Electronics (still), Shiawasena Konyu (still) and Joyoung (quit).

Which timezone are you in?

GMT +1/+3

In-Character (IC) Section

Characters Full Name:

Yamaro Kurose

Characters Age:

Characters Current Medical Knowledge:

- College basic training. Yamaro is ensuring his has high attendance on college classes and engage with health and medicine related subjects. Not only did he write multiple articles for school's library (one being published 'Autism Article - Biology'), he always makes short essays and reports ensuring the study material he covered over day stays in his files. As striving for successful life and career that would be helpful to own benefits, family and friends he started delving into neuro-surgery. Just like any motivated student, he would watch asynchronous training on media on what are the brain, neurology basis, learnt and alleviated practical methodology and ethics of how to perform safe from risk surgery.

-As for goal seeking, Yamaro has not yet decided what he wants to do with his career. When he got a chance to attend a school trip to EMS it rose his intrigue to work on people bodies. When he first saw a presented dummy with injury he felt inspired and rather addicted to idea of treating the wound and annihilating possible infections. Such thinking ideology would set a starting point for character to develop his smart goal plan as growing surgeon.

Characters IC Phone Number:

030-329-4072

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):

Yes

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:

No gang or criminal activity.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:

Current records are set as clear.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):

I confirm, that I understand and have read the following #Intership channel in discord, following agree with given terms.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
REVIEWED
We appreciate your interest in the internships, however, they are no longer being handled in this subforums. You can find the new application form here.

NOTES:
DM me - alex!#4532 - if you have any questions regarding this change.

Users who are viewing this thread