mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Not a short story] Rage,Chapter 1: Shock and Loss (NON CANON)

Should I make chapters to this?

• Close it here with the cliffhanger, for now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WildSense

Level 45
Auron and Wild battled it out until the very end, causing Wild's first crew's death, and the snap of Wild's arm. He was the one fighter he could not succeed in ending. Along with the crew, he was stuck under the destroyed building, whereas Wild escaped. In his sleep, he bled aggressively, not dying like the rest. Hours later, he woke up, and noticed the bodies of all of Wild's crew around him, the most severely damaged being Brett's body. To Auron's rage, the one body he wanted lifeless and at his feet was not there. He checked the extent of his injuries in broken glass, using some of it as a mirror. It looked worse than it was, but he noticed that his left eye was now red, it previously being dark Gray. Acknowledging his failure, he was lost in a sea of anger that he could no longer control. He wanted Wild and every last one of his new friends dead, no longer caring about any other feelings. He saw the world for the cruel and corrupt place it was, and he had enough. He had limped home, to where it all began, and he prepared himself for his hunt.

(SEVERAL MONTHS LATER, IN TAKETATSU)

Having no idea that his brother was hunting him, Wild returned home and called out "DING FUCKING DONG" to his friends. He had waited for an answer that didn't come. At the time, everyone is out of town except for him and Andre. He had known Andre was in his house, and he had not known where. He had first checked his room, and Hailey's next. After no luck, he checked the guest room, and Andre was not there. He had slid down the Oak ladder to his man cave, to find a stain of red on his carpet. Cautiously, he walked forward to study it more, coming to the conclusion that it was indeed blood. He sighed in annoyance, voicing it although there's no audience. "Belle, control your shit, please." He had glanced into the other basement, receiving a true shock. Wild had found it hard to breathe, having to sit down and take a few minutes to catch his breath, having seen a body that donned tattered and ruined diary grey clothing, a destroyed shirt, pre-ripped black jeans being even more ripped, and lathered in blood. The lying body had pale skin, and white hair.

A.N.: I enjoyed writing this, and I will be creating more chapters, but the poll is just to see if I should prioritize and post them or not. I hope you enjoy the first chapter of "Rage"!

Special thanks to those that are in the story! (You will appear soon!)​
@Jodiemarsbar, @MJ_and_MJ, @xXKawaii_JuliaXx, @AndreMC @DarknessMeg @DarknessHail @Maxirino @B3lle @Ayumi_chan @Greci @Arceui @Hazel @PrincessOwlton @Arawrous_Bear @WahlOfPain @AmySenpai @TheAmazinBun and many many more!

Last edited:

WildSense

Level 45
Omg you killed me off you lil' shi- Okay no this is actually really cool omg dO MORE
I kill everyone off eventually tbh, Etsuko is next, then a bunch of support characters die after Max, Belle, Wild, Jodie, Ayumi, Ari, Kaiya, Celene, Hailey, Dark, MJ, and Kobi make a gang against Auron. This is the timeline where Kobi doesn't die from a heart virus as a baby

Last edited:
I kill everyone off eventually tbh, Etsuko is next, then a bunch of support characters die after Max, Belle, Wild, Jodie, Ayumi, Hailey, Dark, MJ, and Kobi make a gang against Auron. This is the timeline where Kobi doesn't die from a heart virus as a baby
LOL WELL RIP EVERYONE THEN. It sounds epic, though. I look forward to reading more, bro~

Hazel

Level 43
I don't know how to treat someone like a doll, so you may need to give examples, but I can try my best!
Just for information, My IC character is called Touka, but if you'd prefer you could call her hazel. She is stubborn and can be fierce, but to her friends she is friendly and funny. She is also a little over-protective.

amamyo

Level 62
I kill everyone off eventually tbh, Etsuko is next, then a bunch of support characters die after Max, Belle, Wild, Jodie, Ayumi, Ari, Kaiya, Celene, Hailey, Dark, MJ, and Kobi make a gang against Auron. This is the timeline where Kobi doesn't die from a heart virus as a baby
HELL YEAH I DON'T DIE 'TILL THE END!
wait is it because of that crush Auron has on me? Oh wait this isn't canon. NVM

WildSense

Level 45
Just for information, My IC character is called Touka, but if you'd prefer you could call her hazel. She is stubborn and can be fierce, but to her friends she is friendly and funny. She is also a little over-protective.
Alright, I'll make you protective over Amy and vice versa

Users who are viewing this thread