mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Not letting me join.

Hello, SchoolRP Forums!

So, I am completely able to join the server. However, it doesn't let me join any of the RP servers inside of it. I am not banned, at least I don't think, as it doesn't tell me anything. Every time I right click the NPC to join, it just warps me back to spawn and that's it. It is an endless cycle of right-clicking the SchoolRP bot and being warped back to spawn, over and over. Personally, it may just be me, but I want out of this purgatory. I want to play SchoolRP again. I want to play volleyball against some really cool chads on the beach. If anyone can help me or be of assistance, PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

Thank you,
Tubunderscore.

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Make sure you have no VPN on and I recommend being on either 1.13-1.16. You might also have world downloader mod and that's not allowed. If that doesn't work try logging out of your minecraft account and back in. And if that still does not work I recommend you go to the discord server and in #help ask for help so staff are able to help you there.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
At the time you were posting this we were experiencing some technical issues. However, the server is now back up, feel free to join SchoolRP using /server SchoolRP

Users who are viewing this thread