mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NotAxdacity's KPD Application

ItzTaylor

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TheAxdacity (main)
NotAxdac1ty (Alt, which would be the one I'll be using for the KPD, if accepted)

Previous bans:
I’ve had no previous bans at all.

Describe your activity on the server:
I play almost everyday, I check discord on a daily basis. I try to balance out the play time on my main and alt, I’m usually on for a

Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern)

Do you have Discord?
Yes! My discord is, Txylor#6161

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do and I'm comfortable talking.

List your current and past applications:

French Language (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-language-request.18693/
Spanish Language (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iicxly-language-application.31512/
College Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_itztaylor_-college-app.30351/#post-97415
JSL Language (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/theaxdacitys-jsl-application.38489/
German Language (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-language-request.18622/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is to explore different ideas that I can do on SRP. I haven't quite explored different things except for college, so I thought that I might try something new and see where it takes me. Another motivation of mine would be what I have seen in the past months or so. I thought it would be fun to join in on that. I also just want to expand my experience in SRP and Roleplay in all. Seeing Police work on SRP looks really interesting in general, all the officers make the KPD seem like a whole family. I can see they all care for one another and that is one of my reasons I'm excited to join. I want to be a part of the KPD family that they have created in the past few years that I’ve been playing SRP!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct that's implanted onto SRP.

What are the Police ranks?

Main Division

~Police Commissioner~

~Police Head-Lieutenant~ [HLT]

~Police Vice-Lieutenant~ [VLT]

~Police Lieutenant~ [LT]

~Sergeant~ [SGT]

~Police Corporal~ [CPL]

~Patrol Officer~ [PO]

~Cadet~ [CT]

Detective Division

~Detective Superintendent~ [DSI]

~Detective Chief Inspector~ [DCI]

~Detective Inspector~ [DI]

~Detective Constable~ [DC]

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have some knowledge of police work on SRP. I’ve seen Officers going on patrol to make sure nothing is out of sorts and making sure everyone is following the laws. You also could see them search anyone with a mask on who could be a suspect to anything. They also go on chases and searches to find criminals/disturbances that they got a call about. They also receive reports and go to training to graduate to the next rank.

I know police interrogate suspects of any sorts, they also do some investigating on any crime scenes they come across. There are some OCC mechanics like people gaining perms if they snapped a photo ICly and roleplayed it out if you are arresting or killing one of their gang members or family members. I know that KPD officers have to get reports ICly before taking action and going after someone so you don’t metagame any information that you could have possibly got OOCly. KPD officers also can’t go off of an assumption, you need to see them committing a crime in order to arrest them.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The Law enforcement is one of the most environmentally ground set to the city, enforcing and creating that 'real life' taste that all roleplay experiences must have (at least a little). With all that said, KPD is the representative of such law in the Karakura world and it must be treated with such respect...The faction itself is really active and ready to be called for when they are needed. The faction responds to various of different calls that can be going on like minor attacks to murder, they also respond to public disturbances that maybe happening. The server is filled with gang activities, their job is to stop any gangs that attack and find the ones who are wanted. The law’s job is also to provide safety to their citizens. The faction itself is really realistic and neat, they all are hard workers and will do anything to help innocent citizens. The law is there to help stop people from doing any illegal activities, as the server is quite filled with gangs itself. From what I see is that the faction is really talented and trustworthy.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am aware I could be demoted at any given time and I will take complete responsibility for any of my actions that could have caused trouble.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I'm fully aware that I have to be 100% committed to the Police force and I'm ready to make that commitment, As this role has many frustrating parts that I will and can push through and promise the team that I will not give up at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I'm fully aware that if training is going on and I'm online that it is a must and that I could get punished for not attending (Demoted)

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I am fully aware that I could come across some ICly harassment and not take anything that was ICly to OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Juniper would be standing at the height of 5’7 as a Japanese female with long, straight, brown hair, she would also have thick bangs, but made sure they didn’t get in the way. She would have bright, amber eyes that would sparkle in the sun. Juniper would have a mesomorph body, with deep curves on her hips of the shape of an hourglass. She would have a cheerful look on her face but can have a really serious expression. Juniper hates to be distracted if she is doing something she committed to, especially if she gets thrown off track. Even if Juniper is short she’ll never give up, even if you put 12 pages of work in front of her. She’d keep her respect even if someone was insulting her on the spot, She could hold a serious expression at any time. She’d always be ready and prepared to jump into action if the team needed her assistance. She would be really good at keeping her calm in scary situations that she is placed with. She really loves keeping up with her reputation and appearance, she also loves being a good role model for the people around her.

What they're like on and off the job?
On-Duty Juniper will take the job very seriously, she will be cautious around the areas and make sure nothing suspicious or gang activity would be going on. She would be sincere about her job and be fully committed to her job. Juniper would still be the kindest and shy person but when it comes to the job she isn’t so shy. Juniper can be really joyful sometimes acting like a party animal, but she loves to keep it on the down low on the job.

Off-Duty Juniper is a sweet, loving person off-duty, she can be quiet at times. Juniper loves hanging out with her friends especially with her team, she finds bonding with the people she’s close with important. Juniper also loves to have small parties once in a while. She’d still be cautious around her surroundings wherever she went. She’d keep her respect towards people and her attitude, as her mom would always tell her to be respectful to others even if it was someone you didn't like

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Juniper planned her future out to be a Police officer to be just like her mom! She always wanted to help out innocent people and save the ones needing saving. Juniper planned her future out when she first heard about her mom’s job and decided to follow in her footsteps. She has been in the station once before to see what it was like when she was 15, when Juniper saw how they all acted like family she wanted to instantly be a part of it. When she was a young kid she saw many criminal actions being taken in her home city Takayama, Japan. Juniper always wanted to stop those criminals and help others!

Juniper’s outlook on her co-workers were like family/friends to her, to Juniper she saw them as the kindest human beings she has ever met, she was happy that they took her in and accepted her for who she is. Juniper finds them as loving, humorous, and the best of friends she could have ever asked for.

BACKSTORY
Juniper Asako was born on September 7, 1989, in a small city that was named Takayama, Japan, She had a mother named Alena Asako, Juniper never really had a dad as she grew up without one. She still doesn’t know who or where her dad went, She tried searching for years on end but had no success. Juniper's mom was in the Law Enforcement for many years, until one day she had to retire due to health issues. Juniper has always looked up to her mom and has always wanted to be like her.

After Middle school, Juniper’s mom got weaker and weaker with each day that passed. Alena and Juniper decided to move out of the small town and move to the beautiful place called Karakura, Japan. Juniper took high school and college in Karakura, she took classes for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice once she heard there was a KPD Nearby! When Juniper turned 20 she got terrible news about her mother, she rushed to the hospital to say her final goodbye to her mom. Juniper started studying harder each and every day to reach her dream job.

Juniper knew she was getting some-what close to her dream. She was finishing up high school and going into college. Juniper was studying for her Law Enforcement class, while she was studying for her test that was coming up she got a text from a random number telling her to meet up by a fountain. As Juniper was a curious person she decided to go, but made sure she brought a couple of friends with her. When she arrived there was a man standing there, it turned out to be Juniper's dad.. Juniper didn’t believe it was her dad as she was frustrated and confused. After a couple of months Juniper and her dad weren’t as close, as she was still mad at him for hiding for all these years. Juniper finally graduated from college with her Major degree of Criminal Justice and a minor of Law Enforcement.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Juniper Asako

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Juniper, Juni

Preferred Name:
Juniper

IC Phone number:
265-382-037

Religious Denomination: