players online

Nozomi Sokolova's letter

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
05/17/22
[!] THIS WRITTEN FROM NOZOMI'S POINT OF VIEW OFC. ALSO NOT A LOT WRITTEN I WAS JUST BORED....[!]

Dear Anyone,
I have been in Russia for who knows how long now, I miss my friends and everyone back home. I thought people would miss me too but, no one questions. "Are you okay?" "When will you come back?" None of that. Am I really not that noticeable, did we forget poor old Nozomi Sokolova? I wouldn't be shocked if I came back and everyone didn't even notice that I left. Not even her, she didn't care that I was going to leave, I mean I'm not shocked. I thought for once my feelings for someone could be true but, my mind is just a fairytale. Nothing is real. My poor old feelings aren't even real. God, my own best friend didn't care, who even am I to others? Do people just hate me? Oh my, how I wonder. I don't believe I'll return but, who knows! I might just return and turn to a new life. Forget feelings for people, forget who I met and who I saw. Forget her. You know, it wouldn't even matter if I decided to forget my feelings, my feelings never matter in the first place. I guess I was right, family, friends, and strangers just never miss you. All I wish was that someone missed me, just one little person. Will that ever happen? Probably not. I'll keep it short, I want my old life back, I want everyone to care for me again. My wishes and wants will sadly never come true huh? Funny joke at the end of it.
Love, Nozomi Sokolova
or don't, I don't care.

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Jules would text her ;(
He tried but u arent online so u wouldnt see it. He came into town n could not find her :(

Users who are viewing this thread