mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied NukaRndz Event Team Application; Determination

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN:
NukaRndz/MayRndz/Nukatella

Explain your activity on the Server:
I'm currently active for about 2-3 hours every single day of the week, I frequently play as a college student on my account NukaRndz, and am occasionally online on my journalist Nukatella although I am currently working on an SRP project for the news team, lastly I recently got accepted on my Mayrndz account as a college professor and so I play to be active on that account too. Not only that but I am constantly around the forums, as well as the discord.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
My experience working in teams is a very widely spread apart forbearance.
I like to put myself out there into the public eye and take part in everything, the more experience I have, the more places it could take me in life.
Some previous experiences I have working in teams offline include:
I was in robotics for 6 years as a programmer and a driver. Being a driver is extremely stressful when you have a timer and a remote that only controls half the robot. The guy next to you controls the other half of the robot. My grades in middle school had been good enough to be selected into the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), and my current HS grades have also gotten me into NHS.
I was on the student council for three years back in middle school as well.
Other experience I have working in teams is with sports, I have played soccer for around 9 years, and have been a certified soccer referee for 3.5 years. Not only that but during the fall I play hockey.
I am a member of a club IRL too; Women In Science and Engineering (WISE).
Some experiences I have on RPH include:
I was a member of SRP and FRP moderation for a combined time of around 7 months, I was the lore team coordinator of SRP for 1 full year

What makes you different from other applicants:
What makes me different? Well, I believe that I have many reasons that make me stand out as someone who is unique and different from most other applicants. I never fall short of things and I try my best to get things done both efficiently, and well. I don't like things that are easy, having a new challenge to overcome is just a part of life. I don't look for the easy way out.
Another thing that makes me different is that I know how to both write and act. As someone who voice acts, does musical theatre, and roleplay, acting is a big part of my life, but I also love to write stories, and lore, which has to lead me to be efficient in both categories.
Something else I should add that I believe makes me different is my past experience with roleplay hub as a whole, but also my past experience with the event team on other servers. I was a member of SRP's event team, FRP's event team, as well as the story team for a different server over previous years.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

[#1] World Transfer / 1M-6 Continued Event line

A while back I was writing the lore of the 1M-6 event line for Banter, and so I have a basic understanding of what it is, because of this I thought that this would be a unique idea as to why people evacuate Karakura for the new map, and although this will have to hold off until the actual moving between maps, I believe this could be a series of small events that slowly chain upward to become more severe. This would be an interesting way to end the map seeing as we have lore, and it has an already well-written story of its own (This could even correspond to the recent rat in the sewers event as in the 1M-6 storyline they do their testing on rats.) Now lets get into it. (This project HAARP lore is outdated but I still have the document me banter and RoseRP wrote. Old Lore: https://schoolrp.net/threads/project-haarp.7398/ Banter should have the new lore document if you decide to consider this as an idea.)

Category: Chain Event

Summary:
As mentioned above by me it will be a chain of events, first staring small, like Crazy rats, the environment starting to see small shifts things such as small vulnerable plants dying, dead fish/sea creatures washing up on the beach, and as already seen, the insane sewer rats. Each event will correspond to one thing, the anomaly testing of the project HAARP. The final result is that a gas similar to what happened during the 1M-6 event starts taking over the city (could be a necular leak from the HAARP plant.) it makes people begin to start feeling sick, and eventually, people played by ET members die, and it leads EMS to call for an evacuation of the city of Karakura to the new map.

Build Up:
Using the journalist team, and discord server to advertise these small flash mishaps as they begin to grow would be ideal.

How the build-up will work event wise:
Noone will know what's going on / what's happening until the evacuation just small hints will be dropped with the mishappens and posts up until the point where the EMS test the dead bodies of the ET actors and find that it has to do with whatever we decide the leak should be.

The peak of the event announcement could be something like this:

/event [!] We interrupt your programming to announce a local emergency. All Citizens of Karakura are being asked to evacuate. This is an environmental crisis. Please make your way to the docks of Karakura (I think docks should be rebuilt and boats should come in to evacuate citizens.)

Authorities such as EMS and KPD will be directing crowds of people onto boats and helping them all evacuate the city of Karakura, as well as ET members acting as any extra needed roles.

/event [!] We repeat, this is not a drill, please make your way to the docks of Karakura for evacuation

Who will need to be involved:
Event team, Lore team, and quite possibly build a team for events such as the bigger gas and such. The lore team will be needed to explain and expand the project HAARP lore, and the event team will be needed to run, create the build-up, and act within the storyline.

What will need to be built: Ships and docks, possible gas clouds, small destruction that happens during the building up flash of events.

---------------------[!]---------------------

[#2] Science Fair

Category: 1 time simple event / Fair event

Summary:
This will be more on the teacher/college faction, and the science-related teachers, but essentially it'll be like a Karakura fair in the school, with plenty of science-related activities, and maybe if we can find a good way to choose certain students, we have some type of chance for people to actually be able to create an IC project of some sort to present to a chosen group of teachers who will be judges.

Build Up:
I think the journalist faction could benefit from being able to post about it, but I also think this should be more centralized around the teachers and professors hyping it up, as people complain about IC school activities always being boring/uninteresting. Although I may also add a post in the RPH/SRP discord to announce any dates and such.

Who will need to be involved?:
Teachers and professors to help run it / the SLT team. The event team to run the event smoothly and to plan.

What will need to be built?:
Fairgrounds within the school gates with all sorts of activities spread out.

[#3] Forest Fire

Category: Flash Event

Summary:
Some delinquent kids start a fire at Karakuras campsite, but when they leave it unattended, a nearby tree catches a spark and starts to blaze, luckily one of the campers who was at fault for the fire called in the fire department before it could get too big, and there was only minimal damadge to the city.

Build Up:

Flash events are made to be unannounced yet are still made to create excitement/tension. I feel as if multiple /events being made as it happens should be a good buildup.

/Event [!] The retched smell of burning starts to reach your nose, the sky starting to become diluted with a dark hazy color directed towards the Karakura forest.

This will attract attention and we will give a bit of time before the next /event is made

/Event [!] The booming sound of sirens would fill the streets, as loud bright red trucks shoot throughout the streets, all heading towards the hazy cloud of smoke.

From their members of the event, team will be acting as firefighters, putting out the fire, as well as EMS and KPD there taping off the area, and making sure everyone who came to gather around the smoked area was okay.

Who will need to be involved:
The event team to act as firefighters as well as delinquents that started the fire, and as to manage the event, as well as the KPD, and the EMS.

What needs to be built/made?:
Firetrucks, a smoke cloud, a fire, and a taped off area. Other things that will need to be made for this will be skins for the firefighters.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying. But as a team, we have decided to deny your application. When more slots are open in the future you are welcome to apply again​

Users who are viewing this thread