mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied NukaRndz Event-Team Application

NukaRndz

Level 53

IGN:
NukaRndz (Alt accounts include Nukatella, and MayRndz)

Explain your activity on the Server:
My activity on the school roleplay server itself currently includes about 2 hours every day on weekdays and 8+ hours every day on weekends. Although, my time ranges can vacillate based on the amount of school work I have, as well as physical therapy appointments.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
My experience working in a team is a very widespread forbearance, seeing as offline and online I like to put myself out there and take part in everything, no matter if I feel I'll like it or not. You'll never know for sure until you try.
Some organizations and activities I take part in offline are Scouts BSA (Also known as boy scouts) this program is very much so based on leadership, and learning to work with others as a team, NHS (National Honor Society), once again another leadership and service-based group, and WISE (Women In Science and Engineering) a program where I've learned to work to problem solve with a team.
Some experiences I am able to say I've taken part in online include SRP and FRP moderation team, SRP and FRP Event team, and SRP lore team. All of these experiences I took some time to better educate myself on working with others, and how to communicate well. Not only this, but I've been a member of teams on various other communities, including the Story Team for a server (Essentially a different name for event team), the moderation team for discord server, and build a team for a separate MC server.

What makes you different from other applicants:
I think what makes me different from other applicants is my try-hard personality. I never fall short from anything, and as many times as I say "I'm lazy" I'd like to believe I myself am very far off from being a lazy person. I take part in many different experiences, and although I can sometimes be a bit pushy or rude, I like to make sure things get done, and try my best to have good communication with others to help prevent misunderstandings.
I won't lie to you and say that I'm flawless because we all have our ups and downs, but I do like to believe that I try my best to get along with everyone in a team, and if I have any sort of quarrel, I resolve it on the most peaceful terms that I can.
Another thing I find that makes me, maybe not so much unique, but still different from others who are applying, is my past experience working with SRP's Event-Team. I already know a lot of the ins and outs, and I think I could easily take to the flow of whatever the event team may be working on, making sure I hop right in where my help is needed.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -

SchoolRP Based Event:

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -

EVENT 1:
[!]Fright Night!!

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -

Summary: A haunted night full of terror within Karakura high school / University. The whole night would be based around scary games, fake murders, performances and mysteries!! Essentially the school itself would be turned into a haunted house that students can go into and spend a spooky night in. (Event team and council members can run stations, activities, and dress up as spooky creatures.)

What needs to be built: This will take a decent amount of building, a few classrooms will be transformed into haunted mazes and puzzles, and the gym/ more wide-open areas will include smaller games/interaction area.

Event Plan: This will start on a school night, right after school ends (Or maybe during the night on the weekend so we can easily do build setup without players in the way.) The idea is that they are first directed towards the gymnasium where a briefing of the night is given, and then students are set free to find and partake in different activities for a few hours before the night ends.

It'll begin with the gates being opened and students being welcomed into the school at night, the intercom directing them to the gym.

/intercom [INTERCOM] "Good evening students, if you plan to take part in tonight's FRIGHT NIGHT!!! Please make your way to the school's gym."

From there the briefing of the night will be made, and students will be directed to different activities.

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -
Event Server Idea:
- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆- -

EVENT 2:
[!]Star Wars Day
(I'm just sayin it would be cool to save this for May 4th and then be like May the 4th be with you :>>.)

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆- -

Summary: Essentially, people are told to log into the event server with either a sith or jedi skin, and then they split into groups, after the fact, lightsabers are given out to everyone, this event can go 1 of two ways PVP or Roleplay based. Essentially either PVP or a Capture the flag with roleplay type thing.

What needs to be built: Natural terrain or a space looking place of some sort (You can do either way because it could be on a ship or the setting could be on a planet, I feel like using FRP’s style of terrain would work with a small forest or something with small base like areas on both sides)

Event Plan: A lobby will be built with a red and blue platform, when people are in the server they are told to stand on red for sith and blue for jedi. Then lightsabers are distributed and /events will be made essentially explaining what will be happening and how it will run. From there people will be teleported into the terrain match, given 10 minutes to prepare, and then the games will begin. Members of the Staff team and Event team will moderate the event and watch as things happen.

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -
Youtuber Event Idea:
- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -

EVENT 3:
[!] Some type of stage performance
(Could be stand up comedy if we have someone confident in speaking)

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -

Summary: Essentially we could use one of the “underground cubs” if any sort of areas in in existence, and they stumble upon it by accident, running into a stage performance that they end up staying around for (I know its a simple and small event but I think it would be a small NON problematic, idea for someone to use as content)

What needs to be built: Nothing unless none of the clubs still exist

Event Plan: Essentially they accidentally stumble across a group of shady looking men then follow them, ending up in the club where they then end up watching the performance Maybe some interaction with the “Shady looking men” could take place???

- - ☆ ✦ ✦ ✦ ☆ - -​

Users who are viewing this thread