players online

Nukatella Journalist Application

NukaRndz

Level 53
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name):
Nukatella (MayRndz / NukaRndz)

Previous bans:
- Rank Refunding (Resolved as not something I should've been banned for)
- Cosmetic abuse back in 2017

Describe your activity on the server:
Making my best guess, I'll say I'm around 3-4 hours a day, if not more on certain days of the week. My school is all digital as of right now, meaning that I will have no huge limit in how much time I have and I should be constantly around!

Do you have Discord?
I do ; NukaRndz#0069

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
-Language application - Accepted https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.9656/
-Assistant Teacher application - Denied https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/assistant-teacher-application.9674/
-Teacher application - Accepted https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-application-2.9795/
- Ban appeal - Accepted https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mayrndz-ban-appeal.15337/
- Language Application (French) - Accepted
-College Professor application - Accepted
-College application - Accepted
-Police application - Denied
-Police application - Accepted
-Teacher application- Accepted
-Language appplication - Accepted
-Language application- Accepted
-News reporter application - Accepted
-News Magazine company application - Accepted
- Lore team application - Accepted
-Shop application - Accepted
-Event Team application - Accepted
- Moderation Team Application - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
I previously was a news reporter, and during that time it was something I really enjoyed and worked my way to hopefully developing better skills when it came to reporting, as I would occasionally write news reports and /event's for events too! When I resigned it was more of because I was starting to burn out and it was starting to become more o actual work than fun, but I'm hoping this experience will be something fun and interesting for me to take part in.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
As I was previously a news reporter on the server I know quite a bit about formatting, gathering information, and posting, not only this but I'm also aware of a lot of the conducts they should be following when it comes to gaining the information to write a report.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
I believe that journalists and news reporters are important to school role play because it spreads information on things that have happened IC'ly under IC terms, instead of it becoming meta for everyone having information on something that they were not present for.
They are there to update you on the most recent turn of events, and trends while keeping things interesting.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Taiyō Akiho is a young Japanese girl standing a 5'2. Her hair would be a wavy darkened color, the strands of hair framing her face dyed a deep blue color. Her expression would seem very bright and friendly, although shed have the type of appearance that screamed 'weirdo' to everyone around her. She'd be a very confident and quirky person.
One of the most unique things about her is that she would have a condition called Dissociative identity disorder (DID) meaning she was generally a very emotional and impulsive person. A lot of her actions were left with consequence. Although she generally stays quiet and in a place where shes alone to do work, her emotions can quickly snap from one state to another, leaving her almost like an unpredictable open book of a person.
She is very social and friendly twords he co workers, however often they can trigger a switch in her emotions and cause her to become upset or angry. She respects them for their work, and looks up to some of them looking to follow their examples, although she holds a heavy dislike for slackers, and people who are only doing work because they dont have anything better to be doing.
She someday wants to graduate from college with a degree that involves English or writing of some sort, hoping to eventually work her way up to being an official news reporter of Karakura.

BACKSTORY:
Taiyō Akiho was originally born in Karakuras deconstructed brothering city of Takashima, growing up there she had a fairly normal life, aside from the high crime rates Takashima was known for, she was fairly safe with everything she did knowing that. Duing her 6th grade year she was diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder (DID), which greatly had affected her because during that time, Her father after being revieled as a leader of one of the leaders of a gang within Takashima, was taken to jail and scentenced to a life in prison, to that she never saw or spoke to him again, having only her mother. She stayed in Takashima up untill her 8th grade year, eventually the school was shut down and destroyed, and every student attending Takashima was encouraged to move into the city of Karakura. Her mother sent her off to Karakura all on her own, becoming one of the many students left in a foster home while she attended the highschool. Throughout her years of high-school she found that writing was a good escape from her constantly turning and changing emotions, and so she perused it to the furthest lengths she could, hoping it would aid in helping her stay calm and focused on the life she had ahead of her.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Taiyō Akiho

Grade: [16][10th Grade]

Given Name(s): Tay, Taiy, Aki

Preferred Name: Tay

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Phone Number:
(+81) 490-665-314

Other notes:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application!!

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the club room soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the Journalist Club discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread