players online

Denied NumbaoneGreenie Nurse's application

Thiccmugg

Level 1
[OOC section]
IGN:
NumbaoneGreenie.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: I usually get on the server everyday or almost everyday.

Do you have discord?: Yes I do, my discord is Buenios#6536

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned on this server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on?: I can ensure that I will be on almost everyday.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I recognize that I can be ICly fired for several reasons.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The school nurse provides direct care to students. They mainly care for injuries, but can also assist students with mental health. It is their job to look after the health of every student. A school nurse is responsible for management of this plan and communication about the plan to all appropriate school personnel. They must assess the student's health status, identify health problems that may create a barrier to educational progress, and develop a health care plan for management of the problems in the school setting.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do not have any experience in medical roleplay, but I am willing to learn as much as I can!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have played on SRP for about two years and understand multiple types of roleplay (such as gangrp, detailrp, itemrp, etc.) and I understand all of the rules and have read them over multiple times.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: The school nurse provides for the physical and emotional safety of the school community. In addition, they participate in the prevention and management of school violence, bullying, or disasters. Of course, a school nurse can be a helping hand to any student that needs their help!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Firstly, I would give the student a clear and verbal warning to stop their behavior, as it is inappropriate and disruptive. If they were to refuse to comply, I would give them after school detention. Any further misbehavior would result in them being sent to the Vice Principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask about the job itself and try to get as many details as I could. Then, I would question how the job would be beneficial to the school and/or students. If I were willing to do said job, I would complete it as efficiently as possible. Otherwise, I would politely decline and suggest that someone else should complete it, as I feel like I wouldn’t be suitable for it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would approach the employee, and remind them of their unacceptable behavior, and why it shouldn’t continue, as they could be risking their job. After a few more verbal warnings, I would report it to the Vice Principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mateo Altamorano

Chosen Job: School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: I am motivated to join KHS because I think it is a great opportunity to work with students and help out the community as much as possible. I also think it is a great way to make more friends and build more relationships with other people who have the same mindset as me.

Age (Minimum age is 25):
I am 26 years old.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I am a very good listener, I learn quickly and I love to work with younger kids! I would always work with maximum effort and keep the student's safety and health above everything else. I would also be good at making sure people follow school policy and aren't breaking any rules.

Users who are viewing this thread