Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Andyoid

Discord Name & Tag:

Numerx#5254

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

I am not very active on the server, I just don't have any interest in roleplaying as a student. It isn't that I haven't played before, I know the game. I know this doesn't make me the ideal candidate, but with this role I am much more excited and willing to role-play. My role-play skills itself, in my opinion are very good. And I plan on logging in every single day, if I get this position. I can promise on a scale from 1 - 10, I will be a very active 9!!

Which timezone are you in?

PST (Pacific Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

I do not have any past IC/OOC faction applications, this is my first one.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am very interested in this specific Police Department, the way it is organized, how it operates. It is all very interesting to me, and considering this is one of the only good role-play servers on Minecraft. I thought to myself, I need to be in this, and somehow get involved in this huge world that this game and server has created. From my experience in the game, the KPD is very friendly and nice. I've sorta looked up to them, and now I just want to be like them. And finally get involved in this Department, and I do truly hope I can get in considering this Department is very selective. I just love the role-play in general, and I want to be apart of it desperately. And server needs more KPD Officers, from some of the role-plays I have seen.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

In real life, I have some experience. I am currently an intern at my local Police Department, I work with them every week. I see what they do up-close, and they show me how they go through procedures and scenarios. This internship I am doing, is to prepare me for a future career in this pathway in life. And I already know much more about police work, than the average person. Which isn't a bad thing, everyone should be given an equal opportunity for this. But I believe my real life experience, will help me operate much better if I get hired and will benefit the KPD significantly. It isn't just real life experience either, I have worked in various role-play Police Departments in various games. On Minecraft specifically, I was a police officer on Vindexcraft. And different games such as Unturned, and Roblox.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The game is a role-play game, set in the real world. It has a school, a town, a functioning government and society. With this, users will role-play less-friendly encounters. This could range to fights, arguments, brawls, disputes, etc. Having a Police Department is a very important function towards keeping an orderly environment, where students and citizens respect each other and authority. There is also a known criminal world in this world, and a Police Department must exist to create and equilibrium between the two. It is also a fact that without a Police Department, the various gang role-plays wouldn't be that fun. The KPD also goes beyond just preventing-crime, it is also a pillar in the community. Officers are proud leaders of this local community, and are role-models for students and citizens.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I understand completely. And I am willing to be more than 100% dedicated.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Inaba Michio

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12, Bachelors in Criminal Justice. (Karakura Community College)

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

None, but he is studying a bit of English. (For tourists)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Inaba Michio is a 47-year-old Japanese man with white hair and beard. He has a kind and gentle face, with gentle eyes and a small nose. His hair is cut short and styled neatly, with a small amount of wave to it. His beard is trimmed and well-*******, giving him a distinguished and professional appearance. He is of average height and build, with a lean and fit physique that he maintains through regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle. He is always impeccably dressed in his police uniform, which consists of a dark blue suit jacket and pants, a crisp white shirt, and a matching blue tie. He wears a badge on his lapel and a utility belt around his waist, which holds all the tools and equipment he needs for his job. Overall, Inaba Michio presents as a competent and reliable police officer, with a warm and approachable demeanor.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

In a professional setting, Inaba Michio is serious and focused, always striving to do his best and uphold the highest standards of his profession. He is respectful and polite to his colleagues and superiors, and takes his responsibilities as a police officer very seriously. He is patient and understanding with those he encounters in his work, and is always willing to listen and offer assistance when needed.

In a casual setting, Inaba Michio is more relaxed and easygoing. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and is known for his kind and compassionate nature. He is a good listener and enjoys engaging in conversation, and is always willing to lend a helping hand or offer support to those in need. He also has a sense of humor and enjoys a good joke or funny story. Overall, Inaba Michio is a warm and friendly person who is easy to get along with and who values the relationships he has with others.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

As a police officer, Inaba Michio values teamwork and cooperation. He understands that in order to effectively serve and protect the community, it is essential for all members of the police force to work together and support each other. He is a team player and always willing to pitch in and help out his colleagues when needed. He also recognizes the importance of trust and respect in any team, and makes an effort to build strong relationships with his coworkers. He values open communication and transparency, and encourages his colleagues to speak up and share their thoughts and ideas. Overall, Inaba Michio sees teamwork and cooperation as essential to the success of the police department and is always willing to do his part to contribute to the team's efforts.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Inaba Michio is a seasoned police officer with many years of experience under his belt. As such, he has developed a strong sense of leadership and is respected by his colleagues as a mentor and role model. He is confident and decisive in his decision-making, and is able to effectively guide and direct his team in the course of their work. However, he is also humble and recognizes the value of collaboration and teamwork. He is willing to listen to the thoughts and ideas of his colleagues, and is comfortable taking a supportive or follow-up role when necessary. Overall, Inaba Michio is a confident and capable leader who is also open to the contributions of others and values the strengths of his team.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Inaba Michio was born and raised in a small town in Japan called Karakura, where he spent his childhood exploring the beaches and forests that surrounded his home. As a child, he was always fascinated by the idea of helping others and making a positive impact in the world. He was a kind and compassionate boy, with a strong sense of right and wrong, and he often went out of his way to assist others in need. Inaba excelled in school and was a top student in his class. He was well-liked by his teachers and peers, and was known for his intelligence, curiosity, and sense of fairness. Despite his academic successes, Inaba struggled with some physical challenges, including a mild form of dyslexia that made reading and writing difficult for him at times. However, he refused to let these challenges hold him back, and worked hard to overcome them with the help of his teachers and family. After graduating from high school, Inaba decided to pursue his dream of becoming a police officer. He believed that being a police officer would allow him to serve his community and make a difference in people's lives. To prepare for this career, he decided to attend a local community college to study criminal justice. He worked hard and excelled in his studies, earning a bachelor's degree in criminal justice. Upon graduation, Inaba applied to join the police force and was accepted into the department. He underwent rigorous training to prepare him for the challenges of being a police officer, and worked hard to become an excellent officer. He excelled in his training, and was recognized by his instructors for his dedication, intelligence, and ability to think on his feet. After completing his training, Inaba was assigned to a patrol unit in his hometown, where he began his career as a police officer. At first, he found the work to be challenging and demanding, but he was determined to succeed and make a difference. He quickly gained a reputation as a fair and honest officer, and was well-respected by his colleagues and the community he served. Over the years, Inaba has built up a strong reputation as a reliable and dedicated police officer. He has worked on a wide range of cases, from minor traffic offenses to serious crimes, and has always strived to do his best to keep the community safe and secure. He has received numerous accolades and awards for his outstanding service, and has been recognized as a role model and mentor by his colleagues. Now, at the age of 47, Inaba is a seasoned veteran of the police force. He is still as dedicated and compassionate as ever, and takes great pride in his work. Despite the challenges he has faced over the years, he remains committed to making a positive impact and serving his community to the best of his ability. In his personal life, Inaba is a loving husband and father. He met his wife, Ayumi, while attending community college, and the two have been happily married for over 25 years. They have two children, a son and a daughter, who are both in college studying to become professionals in their respective fields. Inaba is very involved in his children's lives, and takes great joy in watching them grow and succeed. In his free time, Inaba enjoys spending time with his family, going for long walks along the beach, and practicing yoga and meditation. He is an avid reader, and enjoys learning about a wide range of subjects, from history and science to philosophy and literature. He is also an accomplished cook, and loves to spend time in the kitchen experimenting with new recipes and flavors. Overall, Inaba Michio is a kind and compassionate man with a strong sense of purpose and a deep commitment to helping others. He is a respected and reliable member of the community, and is always willing to lend a helping hand or offer guidance to those in need.
SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot legally own a pocket knife is Karakura. If you are found with one, you will be charged with possession of an illegal weapon.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Surgical mask, eye patch, band-aid, birth control, and paracetamol.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I would take immediate action to stop the abuse and report it to their superiors. Police officers are trained to uphold the law and protect the rights of others, and they are expected to intervene in situations where abuse or wrongdoing is occurring. It is important for police officers to maintain the trust and respect of the community they serve, and abuse of power or authority is a serious violation of that trust. Failing to do so could undermine the integrity and credibility of the department as a whole, and could have serious consequences for the victims of the abuse and the community at large.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

I would take immediate action to intervene and protect my colleague. I would follow the appropriate protocols for reporting and investigating the assault, and would work with my fellow colleagues and superiors to ensure that the perpetrator is brought to justice. I will also provide support and assistance to my injured colleague, and call for medical attention if necessary.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would gather evidence and documentation to support my report, and immediately report it to my superiors. I will then cooperate with any internal investigation or other proceedings that follow. It is important for police officers to maintain the trust and respect of the community they server, and corruption within the department can seriously undermine that trust. As a police officer I would have a professional and ethical responsibility to report the incident and make sure my co-worker is held accountable for their actions.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would immediately reject the offer and give them a ticket/fine for attempting to do so. I would then gather evidence to support my report of the attempted bribe, and report it to my superior. Again, police officers must maintain the trust and respect of the community they serve, and accepting a bribe would seriously undermine that effort.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

APPLICATION GUIDELINES
-
The main reason why we have decided to deny this application was because
you failed to comply with our pre-requirements to join the faction. These
pre-requirements can be found in our format thread (CLICK HERE).​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message