My username is LocalSingleMoms

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My Discord is LocalSingleWomen#2742

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 18 years old.

What is your time zone?:
My time zone is PST (UCT:-8:00)

Describe your activity on the server:
When it comes to activity, I have yet to disappoint anyone. I am pretty active on the server, spending quite a lot of hours online, usually ranging from 4 to 6 hours a day. A majority of my time spent on the server is roleplaying with friends and enjoying my time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I’ve been banned once before. I've been banned once for ERP on July 3rd 2019. I appealed that ban and it got shortened to 15 days.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge and I am fully aware that if I am inactive I am subject to being demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
The school employee role I am applying for is School Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school nurse is somebody who is there in a school to help students when they feel sick or they have an injury. A school nurse will also assess the well being of a student and follow up with the student to see if it worsened or if it improved, if it worsened the nurse will write a note for the student to go see a doctor. Besides the nurse taking care of just the students, the nurse also establishes that no flu or sickness is spreading about the school building which means that they manage the common illnesses from spreading about from student to student. The duties of a school nurse focus on making sure they’re able to provide first aid at any time or place to a student. They treat students with minor wounds in the school’s nurses office and treat those in need. They comply with the regulations their workplace has given them. If a student has a serious injury, such as a broken leg or if they’ve swallowed something they shouldn’t, it is the nurses duty to contact EMS through the 110 line and get them treatment. School nurses are also capable of looking after students who have come into school drunk, letting them rest on the cots in the infirmary until they’ve sobered up while supplying them with water bottles and cold compresses if needed. They can help by providing ice packs, cleaning and bandaging cuts, treating bruises and ensuring students with illnesses or allergies that may require epipen shots are taken care of accordingly. Nurses are also advisors for students, their parents or guardians, and staff on the students health issues that may need to be looked into.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
When it comes to roleplay, I have plenty of experience with detailed roleplay actions and overall role play on the server. When it comes to medical roleplay I have observed others and taken note of important key factors to give myself a better understanding of how to roleplay it out. For this job in particular I know how to deal with headaches, tooth loss, sprained arms and legs, bee stings, nosebleeds, and other general medical care. Generally, I roleplay on SchoolRP as a college student after having returned after a long much-needed break.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frick__hecks-school-nurse-application.26648/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-for-latin.27101/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.19666/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.17855/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My LocalSingleWomen Account is in college with a Bachelor’s degree. My LocalSingleMoms account is Grade-9.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She puts on a sweet smile, keeping a calm demeanor as she listens to the child curse at her. She then would give the child a warning and if their behavior continued she would issue out more warnings, informing them that if they get three warnings that they would have detention. If they're record of behavior continued after the detention, she would threaten to call down an SLR. Once the student finally got to that point would she call down an SLR or a higher up that was available to have the student be taken care of.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She instantly tries to separate the two students, calling for a coworker to come help separate if she is unable to fully do so by herself. She gets both of the students to stay separated as she assesses them for any injuries and bruises. She’ll get both of the students stories and issue out the correct punishments, either that being warnings or detention or even calling a SLR.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She calmly tries to talk them out of whatever inappropriate thing they were trying to do, asking them what influenced them to do this. If they do not respond or continue their behavior after her multiple attempts of trying to get them to stop, she will report their behavior to a higher up, with evidence of course.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She treats the other faculty with respect, offering them drinks and snacks to keep them alive during the day. She sparks conversation, asking fellow coworkers about their day so far and getting to know them better, always letting them know that they can come to her for advice or to hang out with.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&#BC5B5Bwalks up to the student, holding a sealed bandaid and a tube of antibiotic ointment. She applies a thin layer of the antibiotic ointment onto the wound, spreading it slightly before grabbing the bandaid. She opens the sealed bandaid, removing one side of the tiny sheet before applying it onto the student’s skin, near the wound. She removes the other side of the sheet before placing it onto the skin, covering the wound with the bandaid. &f’There, All better!’
/me &#BC5B5Bpulls two latex free gloves out of the disposable glove box, making quick work on putting them on her hands as she spoke with the student. &f’So what seems to be the problem, dear?’ &&#BC5B5BShe says as she gets close to the student. &f’Is it okay if I touch you?’ &#BC5B5BShe waited for the students' response.
/me &#BC5B5Bleans against the counter, holding her hot coffee cup in her hands as she stares at her colleague. &f’How’s the day been treating you, hun?’ &#BC5B5BShe asks before taking a sip out of her mug, leaving a bright red lipstick print on the edge of the ceramic.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you
)

Full Name (First & Last only): Charlotte Caprio
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Lotte

Age (Minimum is 25): 45
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2000
Major(s): Nursing, Mental Health Counseling
Minors: Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies

Nationality: Italian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Italian
Other Languages: French

Backstory
Charlotte Caprio was born on April 21st, 1977 in Venice, Italy. She was born into a family of 4 consisting of both parents, her older brother, and herself. Her older brother, Enzio Caprio, was constantly getting into fights when he was younger and in doing so, Charlotte was the one who found herself always tending to his wounds. Her mother would help when available, teaching her daughter how to use gauze and disinfectant. Charlotte's parents weren't around as much as she would have liked, although her mother was the one who helped to take part in growing Charlotte's interest and knowledge in treating wounds. The more Enzio got injured or in trouble, the more Charlotte felt inclined to learn new ways to take care of his injuries and studied up on medicines and remedies when they ran out of specific things she would have normally used. Charlotte ended up finding out different herbs and medicines to give him and even in school she'd spend her time at the nurses office asking for advice. In college she decided to focus her majors in nursing and mental health counseling. Her brother was arranged into a marriage at a fairly young age, and eventually her parents also spread her name around, arranging a marriage for her. She declined every possible arrangement, instead wanting to focus on her studies. Her parents were disappointed, having been the old-fashioned type who preferred kids who didn't argue or act out of line to what they wanted. Her brother was the shining star of the family despite his rough upbringing with constant fighting, producing children for the family to continue. Despite this, Charlotte still refused to follow in their path and moved out of the house as soon as she was able. She attended Università Iuav di Venezia, living in a small apartment of her own, and was able to achieve her nursing and mental health counseling degrees. She graduated in June of the year 2000, working as a school nurse for a nearby school. During her time here as a school nurse, she found herself taking care of her older brother's children while he grew busier taking over the family business. Eventually, Charlotte had moved to Karakura so she could finally free herself from the family's reign in Italy, hoping for a better future.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Upon moving to Karakura, Charlotte took a small break to better situate herself in the area. She focused on moving furniture into her new apartment and looking into what the school's faculty had to offer in terms of jobs. She soon found out that she had some family members living in the area, reminding her of the times spent looking after them when they were younger and she worked back in Italy. Charlotte once more made use of her degrees, applying to join Karakura high school in hopes of being a school nurse to take care of students who, much like her older brother and even his kids, were most likely finding ways to get hurt. Charlotte's time spent in Karakura opened up her eyes to the amount of rowdy teenagers and unfortunate injuries that seemed to always take place. She felt it was her duty to join the team at Karakura high to look after the students and provide the utmost care possible.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
When it comes to previous experiences with working in a school environment, Charlotte had been taking on a job as a nurse in a local school once she had graduated from college. She focused on taking care of the students there, providing exceptional care. During her time there she experienced quite a plethora of different types of students, injuries and illnesses. From the flu to bloody noses and broken fingers, Charlotte was taking care of everything she could. She was strongly driven to focus on her responsibilities as a school nurse. Besides that, she was close with plenty of the other faculty members there. When she was on her lunch break in the faculty room she'd be sparking up conversation with the teachers, janitors, any of the other faculty members who may have been in there. Even early in the morning before her shift she could be found relaxing there and making friends. Charlotte has always been a very understanding woman and was always there to listen to the others.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
“I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants for a few reasons. I believe I can pave the path for students to follow along a better, healthier future. I'm hard-working and my goals are strongly-driven by my nurturing personality. I have always put in my best efforts to provide exceptional experiences for others and given them the best possible care. I've had past experience working for schools as a nurse and I believe KHS is a perfect start to my new life here in Karakura.”

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the role of Nurse! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread