mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Nurse Application (SamuelSeaburyII)

Jovanist

Level 10
Jovanist
Jovanist
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

SamuelSeaburyII

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Domsha#2761

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

MST

Describe your activity on the server:

On average I am on at least 5 days a week, sometimes more if I get the opportunity.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

The only time I have been banned (as far as I am aware) was once, and was for ERP.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yeah, and I am proud to say that I doubt I would be demoted for that reason.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A school nurse, often times joked about for their tendency to provide icepacks to students, is someone who makes sure no one on school ground's injuries go unchecked. They also deal with drunken students, so that they have a place to settle and sober up. A nurse overall just keeps everyone safe, and when that fails treats whatever injuries may have occurred.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been interested in roleplay for a lot of my life, actually. I have always held a comedic-like aura around me, and because of this I have been able to gain the talent for picking up new roles and playing them out to the best of my ability.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Spanish Application | SchoolRP

(Re) Spanish Application | SchoolRP

College Application! | SchoolRP

6'11 Height Application | SchoolRP

French Language Application | SchoolRP

JSL Application | SchoolRP

JSL Application (Replace Spanish) | SchoolRP

Height Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 (SamuelSeabury)

Grade 12/Club Leader (SamuelSeaburyII)

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character is a very calm or rational person, so he would try and solve the problem with words, rather than actions. If he was able to settle the problem with words then cool, he and the student both get to walk off with no real issue, however if he can't get the student back on the right path then he would have to call for assistance, though, for him having to get a student in trouble with be similar to when a parent says "This hurts you just as much as me"

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would immediately call for assistance, before intervening in the fight. Obviously, he would try and stop the situation with words, but if that ultimately didn't work he would try to stop the fight physically, either by stepping in between them or holding the aggressor in the situation back from doing any more rash decisions.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would be highly disappointed, having grown up with strict morals and a tight definition between what is right or wrong. In a situation like this he would hold the person in question to a higher standard, since they are staff after all. Most likely depending on the severity of the situation he would report it to a higher up, since if they are both staff, neither one of them should dictate what the other one does, though, they should definitely report it so childish or inappropriate behavior isn't tolerated.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He would most likely sound like a soccer mom, chatting with other co-workers, asking about how their kids are doing or how little Timmy's game went. The break room is the only place that he would be more on the relaxed side, since sometimes you can never know what can happen when you're surrounded by a bunch of angsty teens.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me washed his hands, before walking over to the student in question. He would kneel down, looking around at the abrasion on the student's knee. After identifying it as a common sc****, he would then grab a towel and put warm water on it, gently cleaning the injured area. He would then use a bottle of wound cleanser foam, cleansing the wound. Then, he would apply ointment to the area, then proceeding to put a bandage over the area, giving the student a smile and a thumbs up.

/me helped the student over to one of the beds, before sitting them down. He then squatted down in front of them, lifting up their leg. He examined their ankle, feeling around for areas of tenderness or pain. After realizing it was just a sprain and didn't need hospitalization he did what most school nurses do and offered them an icepack.

/me sat the student on the bed, first doing a general exam of their head. He looked over the list of things the student described feeling, before deciding that they were in no fit shape to continue with their normal school day. He grabbed an icepack from the fridge and handed it to them, before advising them to lay and rest.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Samuel Seabury

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Preferred Name:

Samuel

Age (Minimum is 27):

Male

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Not married

Academic Degree:

None

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

N/A

Minors:

N/A

Nationality:

American

Current Location:

Karakura

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

JSL

Backstory

Samuel was born in the US, to a surprisingly peaceful family. He grew up in a rural area, his father being a priest and his mother being a teacher. His life was peaceful, and it often shows. Samuel growing up was always one of the black sheep, not because he had bad behavior, but because he had always stuck out from the other kids due to him staying close to what he deemed was right. Even in his teenage years, while most kids were being rowdy and doing things that they shouldn't, Samuel focused on school and preferred to stay around the right crowd of people, even going as far as to ridicule the students who had bad behavior, wanting to redirect them and help them fulfill what they could do if they took the generic path. When Samuel was 17, he and his family moved to Karakura, on account of the fact that his father was part of some sort of movement, specifically to spread the ways of Catholicism to a crowd that was more leaning to the atheistic side of things. Samuel had troubles in his new home. He found that more kids were troublesome, and there was more violence going around on the streets than he wished to see. This led to Samuel fitting in even less than he had before, now being seen as even more of a “goody-two-shoes” and a “teacher’s pet.” This came with many challenges for Samuel, as now people disliked him based solely on the fact that he didn’t wish to get his hands dirty with any sort of crime. While most people aimed to do harm, Samuel aimed to do good, wanting to go in the medical field.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

KHS for me is a great place to end up. I’ve always wanted to involve myself in something I’m truly proud of, and I believe that being a nurse at KHS would do just that. I feel that getting to directly interact with students will give me an opportunity to help them in more ways than just bandaging their sc****s. I am also interested in the aspect of working alongside other adults, who just like me have their own unique story as to what they went through and what they accomplished to get to where they are today, and feel that expressing my story as well as learning of others will help both me and them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

As I see it KHS could use another nurse who is able to complete their duties as such. What sets me apart from the other applicants is that I have a certain kind of pride in what I would do, and feel that being a part of the KHS staff would give me something that I might have been missing before.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Great application, though unfortunately another applicant has been chosen to fulfil this role.
- If you wish to re-apply for this position again (once a spot opens up), please make sure your spacing between questions is shorter as this application was difficult to read due to the large gaps; also making it look bigger than it is.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread