players online

Nurse Application

BadVibes__

Level 5
What is your Minecraft Username?:
BadVibes__

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I was banned for cosmetic abuse almost a year ago.

What country are you from?:
California, USA

Do you have Discord?:
Jazz#2778

How long have you played the server for?:
35 days, 1 hour, 45 minutes

List your current and past applications:

Accepted:
German Language
Russian Language
Spanish Language
Teacher Application

Denied:
College Application
A couple old language application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would like to help out any people who are in need of assistance, help, or anything that they request. I believe that making the team bigger is going to be great, as I wish to bring happiness and positivity to the team as well.

What do you know about medical practice?:
My knowledge to medical practice isn't very high, but I am aware of how to clean- and take care of wounds- and my sister is in college for nursing as we speak so if I have to I could always ask her or read up on it. I'm aware of the medications etc for illnesses- and I have watched Grey's Anatomy for like ever since my grandma is addicted to it.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Blue- Medical Emergency in Hospital
Code Red- Fire
Code Black- Bomb
Code Pink- Infant/Child Abduction
Code Orange- Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Code Silver- Active Shooter
Code Violet- Violent/Combative Individual
Code Yellow- Disaster
Code Brown- Severe Weather​
Code White- Evacuation
Code Green- Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am aware.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
She would be serious on the job, keeping it professional and she'd have good sportsmanship. Off the job she would be pretty “Chill” and relaxed, having a warm essence around her.

What do they look like?:
Chardonnay was a female who stood at 5'3, raised by her heels that that she wore often. She normally was seen wearing a black outfit, paired with her almost natural but visibly hinted with some makeup. She was often smiling at others, smelling of a light perfume.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?:
No, she has no mental or physical illnesses.

What makes your character unique?:
What makes Chardonnay unique is her problem solving skills- when she sees a problem she does her best to attend to and fix it. Chardonnay has good communication skills- she was raised up around her younger siblings and was always a social adolescent.

Chardonnay at the young age of 12, she would see all these people and kids getting sick- sometimes even dying. So she told her mother one day “I’m going to be the bestest doctor person ever- to make sicknesses go away!” And from that day forward she would work hard in her classes to get a scholarship. Chardonnay by the time she was old enough she’d begin volunteering at the hospital- and a couple times at the vet. She would do her best in class and best to pay attention while she was volunteering so she’d know what she would have to do. She graduated high school learning 3 other languages besides Japanese, and Spanish. She was top 10 in her class, she got her scholarship from all the work- and volunteering at the age of 17- turning 18. Chardonnay had went to college- and ended up deciding she would like to be a nurse instead of a doctor- so she went her 4 years to get her Bachelors degree in nursing- and her minor in psychology. She graduated at 22- about to be 23, she then started her search for a job- hopefully getting accepted at Karakura Hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Chardonnay Naomi Dai Gray

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Chardonnay

Preferred Name:
Chardonnay or Char

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese and Trinidadian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience:
Waitress
Cashier
Security

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Nursing

Minor(s):
Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese
Spanish

Other Languages:
German
Russian

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Firstly, thank you for applying! Your application was very nice to read and it was structured very well. You got all the colour codes correct. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread