mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Nurse Application.

oph

Level 165

[OOC section]

In-Game Name: he27x0 (Username might be changed soon)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on mainly every day, but since this will be done on an alternate account, I’ll have to spike up my activity with this newer account. I’m very sure that I'll be active during school time.

Do you have discord? Yes, I do have discord. oph#1556.

Do you have a microphone? I do have a microphone, and to my knowledge, there are currently no issues with it.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: From my memory, the only bans I have received are from a very long time ago. The first ban I received was for not using /LOOC back in 2016 when I had first joined the server. The other time I got banned was for cosmetic abuse which wasn't a fair ban in my opinion, since the staff member had ignored my request to be helped down after the other player had hit me with a cosmetic without consulting me beforehand.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Due to my love for roleplaying as a school nurse, of course, I’ll be active often. Currently, there is a lack within the activity of current (and past) school nurses. It had even gotten to the point where the EMS were the first ones to be called.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: I’m more than aware about being fired ICly, I’ll make it my top priority to keep the best behavior while working on and off the school campus, keeping notes on my own actions.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school nurse ensures the safety and health of a student, as they support students by providing health care. They tend to do check-ups or help out students while they’re sent by teachers down to the clinic to fix up basic wounds. Some schools may allow nurses to do short health lessons about staying healthy and keeping up with your body.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, this would be my second time being the school nurse. The last time I applied for a school nurse, I kept the role for about 4-5 months. I’m already very sure on the limits for the nurses in the school, I will not take any steps past the line.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: On the server, I've had many roles that require a certain amount of skills in roleplay. And in general, on school RP I’ve bee playing on this server for almost four years. I’ve come a long way with my roleplay skills and I’m more than sure that my talents are mediocre. I’ve been a P.E teacher twice, and a school nurse before. Just to show an example of all my roles; here is a list.

Reporter faction lead
School nurse
P.E teacher x2
Cheerleader
Cheer captain
Music teacher
Office worker
School secretary

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Due to the fact I’ve been looking into getting into the medical field OOCly, I know quite a lot. My family has had a long history of nurses and doctors. To be exact even my own great-grandma was the matron of the hospital she had worked at.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Kiyoshi would start explaining to them how she could only do so much as a “School nurse” and if they needed medical help, they’d have to go to the actual EMS. Due to the fact, Kiyoshi is a rather calm and collective lady, she’d just brush it off and then talk to them about how they acted.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Although, it’s important to tell the principal directly that they’re doing something wrong, in a situation like this Uchida would most likely just agree for a short while and not go through with it. She’d most likely contact whoever has more power than the school principal or even the police.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: She’d calmly explain to them how what they’re doing could hurt either themselves of another student/employee. Kiyoshi is a rather cautious female who’d make sure everything is in order and not in total chaos. If they continue to do things like this she’d contact the dean.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Uchida Kiyoshi

Chosen Job: Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: Kiyoshi has a past of herbal medication in her family, due to her great grandparents living in the countryside of Japan, they’d often make and sell herbal teas and homemade medicines. In the young days of her life, she lived in a small house near the rivers of Hakone, Japan. In her free time, she’d usually run around with her siblings or watch her parents create their medicines. . Eventually, she adapted; In the long run, she became interested in the medical field, but this time her mind was focused more on modern medical life. She looked for simple jobs around that required interest and skill in the medical field, but Karakura high school was the one that hit her mind the most.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
She tends to take her job rather seriously, and she takes her time and makes sure nothing is messed up nor out of place.

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is wonderfully written.
- I already know you've got plenty of helpful experience and that you'll do well in this role once again.
- DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread