Lydiaax

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Lydiaax

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ItsLydia#2780

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT +1

Describe your activity on the server: I log on every day, so i would say that i am very active.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I cannot remember any bans in the past.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do/

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: School nurse is a person that takes people when they come to the area of where they work at after they have been injured/hurt. They will be nice and mature, and fix up they're wounds.
They also take care of someone if they have an illness or something like a stomach ache.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general i know a lot about PainRp as my characters have been injured many times in the past.I can also use DetailRp very well, as I enjoy putting more description into a sentence.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
None as I have just signed up.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12, age 18

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She will not go back at them, she will maturely remind them to stop talking to her like that. If they continue, she will give them a warning. But if they continue again, she will report the attitude they have given towards her to the principal. If the principal is not available, she will report it to the Vice-principal.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Leila would instantly go over there once seeing it, splitting them up and asking what happened. Once they have explained, she will send them to the nurses office for them to be helped with any wounds they have caused to each other. She will then report it to the Vice-principal or the principal.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character reacts by telling them to stop and act their age, especially when they are on the job. I tell them once again to stop or ill report it to the principal or Vice-principal if they do it again.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Leila would sit down, a nervous smile on her face as she looked around at her new surroundings and sipped her coffee.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Sat down with a cup of coffee in one hand in the office, smiling at any students that walked by.
/me Would get up from sitting, going towards the door and letting the student in, then gesturing at a bed for them to sit down on.
/me As she walked into school with her work bag, she would make her way down to the office, smiling at any people that looked at Leila.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Leila

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Religious Denomination: None.

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Art, Music, History

Minors: Science, Math

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: French , JSL

Backstory

Leila started with a normal life, she was born with no problems and no illnesses. She grew up with nurturing and caring parents. As she grew up she was deciding what job she would want to do when she became old enough to do so.

When she started karakura high, (at 13) she was learning the places inside of school when she came across the nurses office.
It was a place where people were going in to get their injuries cured. As she first saw the nurses, her mind had a whole new goal : to become a nurse.

She enjoyed school because it was a place where she could embrace new topics to learn about. Her life carried on normal until one day when her mother and father picked her up in the car to take her home, a horrible car crash happened. Since she was in the middle back seat were the glass was mostly away from her, she survived with horrible wounds. Her arm was broken and she had multiple areas where glass was in her skin. All of them were rushed to the hospital, meanwhile her parents were reassuring her everything was going to be ok. But, as they were getting rushed into the ER, Leila's mother and father passed away from gory injuries. It left not only a scar to her skin but to her heart.

She continued on with her life with sadness, become homeless after she had to pack up her stuff and live on the streets. She didn't make much friends back then, not wanting to socialize.

As she grew older, though , she began to make some friends and decided to stop hovering over the past and to focus on the present. She found a house with her friend and moved in, then going to the school library and getting books based on every topic of nursing and curing wounds. In a month she had memorized every book there. To this day, she is still hopeful she will get her dream job from her childhood.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
When I first entered the school and saw the nurses, my idols became them. The kindness to everyone, the maturity and focus. It had set a new purpose for my life - to become one and help them cure all illnesses, wounds and more.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

This is because i am hard working and i do not give up. I can usually take much more in then other people. like attitude or when i am determined to do something even though i am exhausted, i still keep going. I also am mature and I know that i will be my best on the job!

Extra

Additional notes about your application: None.
Do you have any questions?: None.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Nurse as another applicant has been chosen for this role. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread