players online

Denied Nurse Application

Bqeno

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Bqeno

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): FuckingBqeno#7908

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: BST (British time)

Describe your activity on the server: I have been playing this server for 1 year and 3 months so far. I have been on almost everyday since then however I have had a few breaks here and there. I have been doing GangRP most the time and I want to try something new and start to work a job.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have not been banned recently and the last time I remember being banned was back in August 2020 for VoidRP which was appealed and was denied then accepted. I have learned from this and will not do that again. Another ban was when I started SRP back in April 2020 for ERP. I did not know the rules back then but now I know the rules and did not repeat any one these mistakes again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand this and I will make sure that I will stay active to keep my role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A nurse is meant to be medical for students and employees. They will do anything in their power to help out students who may be hurt in anyway. They not only will be helping the students with physical injury they will also help with any personal issues. They will make sure that students have a safe place to go to when needed throughout their time they are staying in school. They however are not trained to be as good as regular doctors since they can only do a few things such as heal any cuts, bruises, headaches and any other simple medical needs. Just like any other staff members of the school they will be helping all students no matter what gender, age or race they may be. Making sure they can achieve what they need in order to take their education further.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: All throughout growing up I have always loved roleplay. Not only on SRP also on other games such as Gta V and Roblox. Once I found SRP I never seen a better roleplay community then this. I mainly have always been doing GangRP and some RomanceRP too however I want to start my journey with JobRP. I think it would be fun and it will help with finding something to do on SRP. Also it will help with expanding my experience in roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted
[Spanish Application] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.28996/
[VoidRP appeal] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-2.30086/
Denied

[Appeal for VoidRP] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.30044/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 - Age 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would approach the student calmly and ask them to stop cursing and to calm down she would keep asking this a few times. If they proceed to carry on she would ask the student to talk to them privately and ask them why they think this and if they have anything going on in their life. Most the time students will act like this is something is bothering them or they are facing a problem which she could maybe help them solve. She would try to improve her performance to help the student feel more comfortable with her. If it was her fault then she will make sure to improve.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
First of all she would approach the scene immediately and attempt to tell them to stop and if they proceed to carry on fighting she would ask another staff member to help her break up the fight by going behind the student and pulling them away to a more private place and discuss why they was fighting. Then she would try and solve any arguments and of course let them know that they will still be punished for their actions.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would let a higher staff member know what they are doing and let them deal with the situation because a nurse has no power to demote someone or to question them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
She would always be friendly with other staff members and will always keep things professional. She would make sure to discuss things that are only appropriate for work. She would also make sure to take this time to rest so she can carry on the day helping students with their needs.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would sit down besides the student as she would examine the students cut on their arm. She would then take a cleansing wipe and proceed to clean the cut. After this she would take a clean bandage and put it gently on their cut.

/me
She would gently take the students leg putting an ice pack on it to reduce blood flow around the area to prevent it from any more bruising or swelling. After waiting for a few minutes she would remove the ice as she would then cover the wound with an elastic bandage.

/me
She would wave at the student with a warm smile as she would say "Good morning!" to them.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
Full Name (First & Last only): Angela Quinn
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Angela

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single
Academic Degree: Medical degree
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Health Profession and Psychology
Minors: Communication and Journalism

Nationality: Spanish
Current Location: Japan
Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
I Angela Quinn was born in a small city in Spain. I was always a very loyal and honest girl. I grew up in a loving family however in a high criminal activity area. My family was not very rich and I would help them with any troubles they had to do with money. Later on in my life my mother had died due to crime. She had gotten shot on the way home from work. This had effected me a lot and I had gotten depression and anxiety from this. After the death of her our family decided to move to Japan for a better safer life. Along with my brother and father. Which then I had started my life here in Karakura. I went to school like any normal kid and would get into trouble a lot. As well as my father not being around as much as he would be travelling around the world. I had not known how to control my feeling of loss and not having parent figures in the rest of my life. But I did have my brother which I had a good relationship with and we always get along. After a lot of trouble in school such as starting fights and messing with teachers a wonderful teacher who always helped me with my problems and helped me find a better way to cope. From then I had a dream to become just like them and help people like me. I had then started to study more and then graduated high school. After that I went to college and I then studied Health Profession and Psychology. Which brings me back to where my dream all started which is KHS. I have had many good memories here and would love to proceed to make more as the rest of my life goes on.
Motivation for Joining KHS: After being a student of KHS after my big move from Spain to Japan, I have always never knew what I wanted to do when I was older. I always caused a lot of trouble as a kid got suspended a few times. However, when I came to my senses I noticed how teachers and school staff has always have a good mood and could always was motivated to help students in need. They had helped me find myself and taught me what I know today. I always wanted to be like them and wanted to help with shaping students lives for the better and push them further to their future.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I will make sure that I always keep up my work and always have a positive attitude and respect all staff and students. I will love to be apart of the KHS staff. I will be honest about my work and never will disrespect or hurt anyone in any way. I promise that I will be a good fit for your school and will learn how to become a former member of the community.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Nurse as another applicant has been chosen for this role. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply.

If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread