Mains: MapleRei/TaxEvasionFraud

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do and it is Reinahx#0069

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
Eastern Standard Time Zone

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server every day for hours on hours with breaks in between, staying on for at least 3 hours or more either simply running around, increasing my attributes or I can be found roleplaying with my friends. I first joined the server around last July, becoming a member of the forums months later on and now I have had the opportunity of becoming a member of a few memorable groups or roles, always having reasons in which allow me to come on frequently, though some days I find myself bored during school times, endlessly swimming or running around just to waste time awaiting for school to end.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No ban records.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge this statement fully but I am applying knowing that I will be able to keep up with my activity and if there are ever times I do need a moment of inactivity, I will be sure to follow the right procedures and inform my higher up.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Nurses are there to provide health care and support the students, mostly physically wise, sometimes mentally throughout their school life. Though they are limited with what they can assist with unlike official hospital staff, they are there to do minimal tasks in which are not in dire emergency needs nor life-risking such as dealing with bruises or headaches. Nurses are not just there to heal injuries or help with physical implications, they are also there as people you can go to whenever you need someone to talk to, offering emotional support, or are as well there to promote wellness and a healthy school environment. From observation, I have learned that the school nurses are to wait at the desk for any students that may need assistance, and from there they are to observe for any visible injuries as well as ask what may be the reason they are in need of a Nurse. Depending on the severity, they are to either call the emergency line or just to take them to a bed rest where they will proceed to check for pulse and heartbeat in any case, then swiftly starting the needed procedure from there, keeping in mind the already known information they acquired from either the student’s words or from observation.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I would say I have a lot of experience with roleplay, before SchoolRP, being a voice and body actor where we would sometimes have to do improv scenes but ever since I first joined the server, I slowly started gaining more and more experience through GangRP and roleplay based roles such as being a past shop owner where I had to communicate with my employees and the customers, keeping professionalism and having to deal with situations often. After being given the opportunity of a very important role in society in which I later resigned, I now currently am in two roles in which I have to be very communicative whether it be with my own teammates or all the patients that come into the hospital. Being a sports member I have to come to practices ready to DetailRP and to talk to my teammates, supporting each other as we improve our general skills following the itinerary of our Captain then with being a current hospital staff, I have to be ready for any type of situation or patient that may come in, being attentive, prepared to deal with different types of roleplay event or situations, both allowing me to gain more experience with roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
‘MapleRei’
--
A C C E P T E D
French | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.33640/
Thai | https://schoolrp.net/threads/thai-language-app.33760/
Spanish | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.39811/
Age Request | https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-request.32314/
Glitched Item | https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.33418/
Shop Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/tanoshimi-shop-applicarion.33903/
Hospital Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-psychiatrist-application.39396/
College | Removed

D E N I E D
Event Team | https://schoolrp.net/threads/maplerei’s-event-team-application.35710/
Age Request | https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-request.32495/

‘TaxEvasionFraud’
--
A C C E P T E D
Service Dog | https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-script.33757/
French | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-2-language-application.34761/
Russian | https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.39298/
Age Request | https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-request.34803/
College Application | Removed

D E N I E D
French | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.34758/

‘SimpingForAkamari’
--
A C C E P T E D
Dutch | https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-language-application.40552/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
IGN: MapleRei - Hospital Staff | Psychiatrist [35]
IGN: TaxEvasionFraud - Highschool Student | Swim Team [18][Grade-12]
IGN: SimpingForAkamari - Highschool Student | [13][Grade-7]

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character is a rather calm person sometimes seeming selfless or monochrome most times and instead of raising their voice, he would proceed to ask how the students day was and just try his best to make conversation with them but if the student so does not wish to answer any of his questions, he would from there proceed to just exit the scene unless it gets to a point where he has to constantly ask for them to quiet down even after leaving where he would then inform the student of the possible consequences they may face from continuing. If still by then they do not comply, Calliope would become more strict, threatening detention and a visit with the Principal. Even so, Calliope does not mind any of the insults that he may get on duty because he knows that he should be the better person in every situation knowing that they are just children who have yet to experience the real world and are probably going through tough times so provoking them in any way will only make the situation worse. It would be different if it was towards another student but Calliope knows the true beauty of every individual’s actions and doesn’t take anything anyone says to heart because he himself knows best that life is too short to be stuck in the past or a little insult that he knows isn’t true.​
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Calliope would quickly try to intervene, raising his voice for the students to stop while he swiftly made his way there, pulling one of the students away while he got another employee or student to pull the second student away observing for any severe injuries before enforcing detention to both students whether during lunch or after school, giving them both an earful on why what they did was unreasonable and how they could have solved matters in a more calmly manner trying his best to understand their reasonings before trying to solve the conflict the best he could in the time span of them walking towards the councilors office where they would be given the proper punishment.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would approach the employee, proceeding to talk to them in a professional manner, distracting them from continuing to act inappropriately as he began asking them why they were doing such things and try his best to talk it out with them, possibly comforting, trying his best to stop them from ever doing it again, making sure they were okay as well as telling them the possible consequences that could come from them being caught from a higher-up for doing so if they ever decide to try doing said dangerous act again. It would be a single warning from him before Calliope decides to inform the higher-ups about the employee and their actions because if they do not learn from the first time, they are not fit to be a role model to the students nor are they qualified to continue being a staff member if they can not maintain professionalism.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While in the break room, Calliope can be found eating little snacks and making small talk with his fellow employees as that is the only time he is able to relax and lower his guard slightly. He enjoys talking to his employees because he is not able to leave his station unless there is an emergency, rarely getting opportunities to start chats, always having his guard up, staying attentive and prepared for any situation that he may face. If not eating his lunch or snacks, he may be listening to his music or researching first aid treatments to broaden his knowledge always making use of his free time.​
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &9Acquires gloves, equipping them before grabbing little gauze pads placing them on the individuals knee, soaking up the blood, slowly stopping any more from leaking, then throwing the dirtied pads into the garbage for sanitary reasons. From there, Lieren took alcohol rubbed tweezers to get rid of any crumbs or crust as he took more pads, they would already be soaked lightly with cleaning solution, gently cleaning around the individual’s injury then coming back with antibiotic cream, applying a thin layer before taking a gauze bandage, wrapping it around the knee taping it with medical adhesive tape.

/me &9Took his two main fingers, placing them on the individual’s wrist to check for their pulse, leaning in as he listened closely for breathing before proceeding to carry them back towards the nurse’s office, laying them down gently as he elevated their head with a pillow.

/me &9After the emergency line had been called, he would proceed to make sure the individual was laid onto their back, opening up their airway, as he as well leaned in to check for breathing, from there continuing to perform chest compressions, giving rescue breaths, doing these two actions continuously as he stayed awaiting for help to arrive.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Calliope Van Lieren
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Calliope or Mr. Lieren

Age (Minimum is 25): Age 27
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Unmarried, single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Science in nursing [BSA]
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Physiology
Minors: Healthcare administration

Nationality:
Dutch
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Dutch
Other Languages: None

Backstory

Calliope Van Lieren, born on October 13th in the Netherlands which was a pouring day, a rainstorm roaring while life was given to Calliope from his single, Dutch native mother. For most of Calliope’s life, he spent with his grandparents as his mother worked every day non-stop trying to make a living in order to be able to support the both of them without having to rely on his grandparents so often. From birth, he was frequently hospitalized due to his weak systems and health but every so often was discharged so that he could go to school and enjoy life like a normal kid the best and as often as he could. Most of his friends were the doctors and nurses that would frequently visit him as well as some of the fellow children he saw sometimes whenever he was sent back to the hospital whenever his health peaked back down. The more times he went back to being bedridden, the more used to his infliction he became, growing his respect for the workers who he sees every time he is there. The nurses would often tell him stories of their adventures and travels, growing a close bond with him from a young child to his teen years where his health was well enough for him to go to school like his classmates with frequent checkups and examinations. While in his secondary education, the teachers began doing career quizzes as well as preparing the students for their future preferred occupation, one of the choices that matched up with his answers that caught his attention was to become a doctor or nurse and from there he knew what he wanted and was set on it. Calliope signed up for every after-school club, volunteer work, or tutoring that he felt would be beneficial towards his goal and future, trying to get ahead of his classmates the most he could. He continued to study until graduation where he finally had the freedom to now move and enjoy a new environment where he had been excitedly waiting for years. Karakura, Japan was his final destination to which he had chosen to move to last as he had always been interested in their culture and technology years later, settling in rather quickly despite his difficulty to understand some of the things they said. He made many friends during his years here and even went to the available colleges, once he had fully graduated and acquired his bachelor of science in nursing, he heard about an opportunity at Karakura high for an available nurse position in which he steadily began preparing for now bringing us to the current presence of time in his life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
This is an opportunity of a lifetime for me to be able to work with children and be able to repay those who supported me in my childhood. I have been studying for most of my life in hopes of being able to put my hardworking determination to use where I know I would be needed, being able to become a model figure the students can look up to and as well as go to whenever they need someone to simply talk to or need medical attention. There are many things I’ve missed out as a young child and so did others so I want to be able to spread wellness to the children and even adults, even if just a little bit, to be there as a subtle push so that they can experience life to the fullest while they still can. I know I will be able to make a change if given the opportunity as I am indisputably well knowledgeable in the medical field varying from dealing with small bruises to how to stop a deep bleeding injury which will only benefit the students and the staff members.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Why I should be accepted over the other applicants is because I have a wide variety of knowledge on how to treat most medical injuries or implications as well as being at an age where I can still relate to the students in many ways despite the difference and help them with any lingering concerns they may have about school or life in general. I am patient and would allow all of my focus onto the younger ones to make sure my full attention is on them and I can help them the best I can with every bit of information I receive or am told. I know I will be able to deal with situations calmly and will always be prepared for anything that I may face while on duty.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Employee at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

- Unfortunately the role you have applied for is unavailable, please contact me via Discord if you still wish to try another role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread