mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Daniel_senpai_

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse Assistant (Male)

How often do you log onto the server: It varies. I would estimate that I usually am on for 4-5 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes. I do have TeamSpeak3.

Do you have a microphone?: I have a good headset with a professional Microphone

Have you ever been banned? If yes, when and why?: Yes, because sexual Things, im very sorry because of that

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes. I will be on most of the time anyways, as I have quite a bit of free time. And we have Summerholidays

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand all of the things that could potentially happen when I do this job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a School Nurse Assistant, I must do my best to ensure that the students of YHS are safe and unharmed by helping the school nurse, Dr. Velia, care for the sick or hurt students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: In a way I do. I used to roleplay on another Server, there i was the "Nurse"

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I am familiar on how to assist Dr. Velia with sick or injured students.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would make sure I was calm and collected. I then would politely ask the student to stop and tell them the consequences they would face if they were to keep behaving poorly. If they kept up the bad attitude, I would then report it to a staff member.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would accept the job requested and try my best to do it. If the job was too dangerous or dodgy I would ask for help.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would ask the employee if they were okay and if they needed assistance. If it were to continue, I would contact another staff or teacher in the area.

[IC Section]
Applicant Name:
Nurse/Dr.Daniel
Chosen Job: School Nurse Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I would like to make the school an even better place than it already is; I want to make YHS a fun and safe learning environment and I will do the best I can to provide assistance to Dr. Velia. "Help the ones who can't help themselves" is what I like to say.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel as though there should not be such a rush over what job people get. I will accept the position I am put in, whether I am an employee or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread