mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

nwae's KPD application

cloudkiss

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
The account I am applying on is nwae, my main account is emzeye and my other alt is sheislesbian

Previous bans:
I was banned on sheislesbian for having an inappropriate username, but it ended up being a mistake and I was unbanned around 5 minutes after.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I’m decently active, I play on the server every day for at least 3 hours unless I psychically cannot get on.

Which timezone are you in?
BST

Do you have Discord?
viv#5432

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sheislesbian-m-p-d-d-i-d-application.21570/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/viviians-event-team-application.23850/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/viviians-luxembourgish-application.27282/ - ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:
Considering I haven’t had an adult job on the server yet, I would like to widen my experience on the server. I feel as though it would be a fun roleplay experience because I haven’t done anything like it before and my friends have been on the force previously and spoke about how much they enjoyed it. This further motivated me to be applying as of now. I also feel as though I have good potential to take on the role of being a part of the KPD

For a while now I have had a rising interest in applying for the KPD as I have been told by multiple people that it was a very enjoyable experience for them. I have also grown an interest in it in the fact that I just find that it would be something I would be good at and I think I would really enjoy being a part of the KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand Japanese Laws and Basic conduct and I am willing to learn more about it.

What are the Police ranks?
  • Police-Commissioner

• Police-Captain

• Head Lieutenant

• Police-Lieutenant

• Detective-Chief Inspector

• Detective-Sergeant

• Detective-Constable

• Police-Sergeant

• Police-Corporal

• Patrol Officer

• Police-Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have the basic knowledge of Police work, I have a good understanding of bailing, responding to Police calls and jailing. Although I am 100% willing to learn more, and I am dedicated to doing so.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP to ensure that GangRP does not get out of hand and to help players with IC situations that break IC rules. As a Police-Officer you are handed the job to take care of all of the citizens in Karakura by arresting Criminals, to ensure the safety of the people in Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge this

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I am willing to be 100% dedicated to the KPD and put full effort into whatever I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I will be certain to attend training whenever I am online and, or if I can get online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Tenko stands confidently at 5’5, maintaining a perfect posture. Her figure would be rather curvy and slim, she’d have long, light-brown hair that’d fall past her waist complimented by glistening honey-brown eyes. Her expression would always look happy, a bright, warm smile on her face. She’d give off a kind, energetic vibe.

What he's like on and off the job?
While on the job, Tenko is very professional, she likes to get her job done and follow orders given to her, but she also enjoys speaking to co-workers, getting to know them as friends. She keeps her focus and doesn’t get distracted, making sure to always have a listening ear to whatever is said. Off the job, Tenko enjoys going out, having fun and spending time with her sister, Emiko.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Tenko’s outlook on her co-workers is that she would like to get to know them and treat them as friends, keeping a positive atmosphere in the station. Although she wouldn’t let this get in the way of any important work she had to do. Her plans for the future are getting into the KPD and trying her best to get as far as she can up the ranks, she wants to help out the citizens of Karakura and keep it a safe place.

BACKSTORY
Tenko Tsuburaya was born on the 6th of February, 1994. Tenko was born into a large family, meaning she was quite often around her family members. She had always looked up to her older sister, Emiko and wanted to be just like her. They grew up in a middle-class life with their two parents, Megami and Kyosuke. Usually their dad, Kyosuke was often out at work and their mother, Megami would take care of them for most of the day, but when their dad did come back, he would then take care of them. Their parents always made sure they were working hard and studying, their parents always wanted the best for their two daughters. As a result of this, when Tenko and Emiko joined school they were at the top of their classes, eager to learn about anything new and they would always work very hard. Tenko would always be trying out for sports, wanting to be more involved with her school. Soon, she got into basketball and gained a passion for it. Her sister, Emiko, on the other hand, was a bit more introverted and didn't try out for many sports but she had a huge passion for Football, although she never joined a girls football team, she still enjoyed to play the sport. One of the main similarities Tenko and Emiko shared was their interest in criminology, they would spend lots of time studying this subject together, which as a result gave them the dream of wanting to become a part of the KPD. As Tenko grew up and got into high school, she didn't take fighting classes as her sister did but instead she went to a different school and got an internship for the Police Department there, she really enjoyed it. After this Tenko had set her mind on becoming apart of the KPD, that was her main goal. So, she worked for that goal every day. Until she finally did it.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tenko Tsuburaya

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Tenko

Preferred Name: Tenko

IC Phone number: 410-644-850

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 1

Working Experience: 2

Academic Degree: Master’s

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Criminology, Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Mathematics

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread