players online

Elliot's Super Late Intro. . .

elliot<3

Level 57
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Hi the people of the es are pee.
I'm Elliot, and I go by he/they pronouns!!

Ive been on SRP for a long.... while.. now just never really made an introduction, I was writing one a while back but didn't save it-
so this is my attempt at a second one.

You can most likely see me running around as Vivian, Blitz or Cosetto more recently (Maybe even the Kyo triplet).

Some fun facts about me!!

Hihi- I'm Elliot of course, some people know me as Ivory or Vi though, maybe even Blitz or Clay?
If I would go into total of all of my SRP characters, completed and not, it would be over 20..... Most of them are benched though!
Ive been playing SRP for over a year, I can't remember exactly-
But I'm your friendly asexual, minor he/they- person!
I live in the US of the A in the EST timezone too-

Thats all I can think of currently for fun facts.....
Time to go into the people that helped me make me who I am today!!

Drainingfeeling, butterfljes, Layla (you have to many accounts to know 1 of them...) PoisonAlone, OmissionVibes. And more!!
But can I remember so many usernames at once..? No.... But if I can remember peoples usernames, I'll add them later.
Special thanks to people I can not remember their username to save the life of me are;
Claudia, Ume, Waisie and more....
I can't really remember people at the moment but.
Theres some others that I have now removed due to them now affecting me in a bad way :)

Hey at least I remember to do this!!!
Everyone is always open to DM me and f add me on discord or in-game,
just remember to tell me who you are ext- so I don't think your a bot or spammer over discord
dm me!

Discord will be updated. .

Last edited:

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
Hi the people of the es are pee.
I'm Nyla, and I go by he/they pronouns!!

Ive been on SRP for a long.... while.. now just never really made an introduction, I was writing one a while back but didn't save it-
so this is my attempt at a second one.

You can most likely see me running around as Vivian, Blitz or Cosetto more recently (Maybe even the Kyo triplet).

Some fun facts about me!!

Hihi- I'm Nyla of course, some people know me as Ivory or Vi though, maybe even Blitz or Clay?
If I would go into total of all of my SRP characters, completed and not, it would be over 20..... Most of them are benched though!
Ive been playing SRP for over a year, I can't remember exactly-
But I'm your friendly asexual, minor he/they- person!
I live in the US of the A in the EST timezone too-

Thats all I can think of currently for fun facts.....
Time to go into the people that helped me make me who I am today!!

Drainingfeeling, butterfljes, Layla (you have to many accounts to know 1 of them...) PoisonAlone, OmissionVibes. And more!!
But can I remember so many usernames at once..? No.... But if I can remember peoples usernames, I'll add them later.
Special thanks to people I can not remember their username to save the life of me are;
Claudia, Ume, Waisie and more....
I can't really remember people at the moment but,

Hey at least I remember to do this!!!
Everyone is always open to DM me and f add me on discord or in-game,
just remember to tell me who you are ext- so I don't think your a bot or spammer over discord
dm me!

Nyla/Buddy#7713
AHAHAHA IM THE FIRST FRIEND MENTIONED GET BENCHED EVERYONE >:) IM SO RAD ILY NYLA ONG ONG

Users who are viewing this thread