mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted nyoari's School Janitor Application

[OOC section]

In Game Name: nyoari

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School-Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: On multiple occasions I've come on everyday, this can changed though if in real life plans come up.

Do you have discord? Of course! nyoari#0014

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do have a microphone. Although. . I'm not much of a talker; unless requested of me, my microphone will be muted for calls.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been banned on my main account for 'Advertisting'. This was cleared out though;
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal-goldencherrys.21276/

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I ensure I will be able to come on often.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I'm fully aware of this fact. I take full responsibility if this does happen as well.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My duties as one of the School-Janitor's varies from keeping Karakura High clean and tidy, sweeping the halls, mopping the bathrooms, and restocking necessary items. The job of School Janitor doesn't end there though I must, in addition of cleaning up messes, converse with the students and facility to insure a healthy, clean environment for them & monitor building safety.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I was a School Janitor before.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have basic knowledge and experience in roleplay. I've role-played as animals and humans alike.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I'm familiar with the duties of a janitor. The general duties of my job are making sure the school is in adequate condition which in turn means I should be keeping the school tidy and reporting or fixing any damages done to the school. In addition to that, I should welcome students and faculty into a tidy and comfortable environment.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Kai Nayaka would stay completely collected and respond to the student in question with 'First, stop cursing at me, and second do not speak to anyone if that is what you are going to say.' If he can he will try to calm them down if his approach of words didn't do anything if successful Kai will calmly ask why they performed the action they did. If Nayaka can't calm them down he will request for the principal to bring them to their office to have a 'nice' chat.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Kai Nayaka would do the hazardous job; no questions asked. If the job escalates further to where another person's life is in danger, he will stop immediately, and insure everyone is moved out of the perimeter. After everyone is gone Kai will continue the job requested of him by the School Principal.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Kai Nayaka approaches the school employee to try and reason with them. If the school-employee in question agrees to reason and calm down, he won't take the situation any further, though Shima will request that the person in question will never do this action again as it could cause harm to the other's around them. If the school-employee in question refuses to reason and calm down, he will take the situation further, requesting all the students back up for their safety and request higher-ups and other faculty members to assist in calming the school-employee in question down.
[IC section]

Applicant Name: Kai Nakaya
Chosen Job: School-Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: I've hit a rough patch lately, haven't gotten around to pay the bills, this job would be a great help to pay the rent. Plus, I attended this school when I was a teenager and it would be 'fantastic' to visit again.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 37

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Kai tends to focus on his work more than others & gets things done fairly quickly only taking 5 minute breaks. He's additionally vastly calm in almost every situation, this can help with the situations, answered above greatly, and in will help in any other situation.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Fortunately enough, your application has been ACCEPTED!
It's up to par with what I look for in applications & I'm willing to allow you a chance at this role.

╔══════════════╗

- DM Sun#0040 over Discord for further information.
- Please ensure you're in the Academics Discord! (https://discord.gg/GwsrKyn)

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread