mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

OBSiblox | KPD Application

OBSiblox

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Pablo Rekeeres

Discord Name & Tag: gonerage

Which timezone are you in? AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: None at this point in time.

Describe your activity on the server: I took a significant break due to my mental health taking a bit of a dive but I am back and better than ever. I have school during the week but I am almost always on after and the weekends.

What is your motivation for applying?:I feel as if joining the KPD will increase my respect server wide, I also have a large interest within police work and defense forces in general. I have been denied for applications like this before in previous roleplay servers across other games and I want to prove I am capable of acquiring a role such as this.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I am a big police role-player, while I know the basics I do not know the complete ins and outs of police work, but that's what I am hoping to learn if I get the job with the KPD.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? To make sure the community is not filled with endless crime and chaos, to ensure the safety of the streets of Karakura so citizens aren't mugged every waking moment.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? I acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?: Pablo Rekeeres

How old is your character (if accepted)?: 25.

What are your character's gender and pronouns?: Male, He/Him.

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application: Grade-12
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?: English and a small amount of Spanish.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? Pablo is a tall rather skinny pale male, standing at around 5'10, Pablo usual outfit is a gray worn hoodie, with bright red runners, usually donning a small pair of reading glasses. With long, curly brown hair, Pablo is always seen pushing his hair out of his eyes.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? Pablo in a casual situation is always attempting to crack jokes, with very few of these jokes actually obtaining a laugh, he is usually trying his hardest to be liked by others around him. In a professional situation Pablo is quite the opposite, with what seems like a lack of humor during professional confrontations, Pablo can maintain a sense of authority around others when he feels pressured.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? Pablo loves other people, he is an extrovert after all, but he lacks the ability to hide his dislike of others. Always calling people who he doesn't typically like out, and making sure he is the bigger person around these people,. Pablo around people he likes, is a cheerful supportive person who will always lend a hand for anything.

What's your character's backstory? Pablo grew up in a middle class family in a small country town in Australia, Pablo had severe anxiety as a child and use to never be able to be separated from his mother, Pablo's father left at the age of 7 and was always manipulative and cruel whenever Pablo visited him, this of course did not help Pablo's anxiety in the slightest. Pablo had terrible ADHD and could never focus in school and blamed it on the Australian school system, he complained so much to the point where his mother sent him to boarding school, while at boarding school Pablo decided he was sick of his country and needed to branch out, when he reached the age of 16 Pablo said his goodbyes and moved to Japan. He still visits his mum and his mum visits him occasionally.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura? No, it is against the law.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: Paracetamol, Multivitamins, Iron Supplements, Melatonin, Cough Syrup.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? Step in and prevent them from abusing him further, then report the co-workers to higher ups.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? Defend my co-worker to the best of my ability.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? Report the information to police higher ups in staff.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? Punish them further for attempted bribery.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied on the basis of your applications detail & reputation.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
- Please use https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-kpd-equipment-information-more.49957/ to better expand your knowledge of what KPD does for your next application.
- We suggest applying for other factions / community teams to improve how other players see you and to boost your chances at becoming apart of KPD.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread