(In-Game Name):
Newky

RPName of Club Leader:

Levi Castello

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):

newky#0069
Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
https://discord.gg/dxTjrPuCeK

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I am confident of my ability to both sustain the club, and creatively give back to the community through what my club can offer, and our planned activities that could culminate into events. Through the various positions I've been given both OOCly and ICly, along with the help of my fellow club members- It's safe to say I can provide content for both my club members, and other players and students of Karakura.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Occult Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Levi Castello | Newky

Yamato Ozaki | Takashima
Cabdulqaadir Chike | DioDior
Kurashiro K. | suneaterchan
Ayako Miyaza | ohitsloop_

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Angela Quinn | Bqeno

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)

The idea for this club was initially a fun project between a group of friends. After a while, it started to become more and more in-depth as we thought through events, ideas, and activities we could provide to SchoolRP. First and foremost, the Occult Club can drip-feed supernatural and paranormal lore into Karakura, maybe even with the help of Lore Team. It wouldn't be stretched like aliens or actual real ghosts- nothing that would be too fantasy-like for a highschool/college setting. It can start as rumors and myths- and through further IC research, investigations (that would make fun activities to roleplay out), it can be summarize that in the end, the true experience was the fun adventure, bonding together to solve mysteries, and in the meantime- get spooked hard.

Second of all, the club will allow us to sanction various activities and host several fun booths at fairs, events, and parties that will be touched upon further below. Furthermore, this club can help rope in players who plan on improving further on their storytelling skill and critical thinking skill- through introducing several well-known myths and rumors. Who knows, they might be able to disclose further on their character's backstory- A supernatural or paranormal activity that their character had witnessed- inciting interest on the club and its subjects.

What activities could your club do?:
Occult Studies! (for Club Members) - Due to the unique aspect of the Occult Club, club members might find themselves either breaking into school past midnight, or hiding after school until the gates close. From then on, members can either investigate school rumors such as the Hanako Bathroom myth, or the 13th Step of the school stairs that is rumored to lead us into the afterlife. After all, Japan alone has hundred of horrific rumors and myths for us students to uncover.

Paranormal Investigation! (for Club Members) - Being a part of the Occult Club means unifying under one belief- Ghosts are real. These paranoid students want to prove to everyone that Karakura is haunted! What easier way of doing this than investigating any sightings and what else- spreading further FEAR and rumors of ghosts flying around? Striking fear is pure slander, our job is to open the sheeples- the students' eyes that whatever they're experiencing? IT'S GHOSTS!! Club Members can provide consultations. We offer our ears to anyone that might be experiencing something. . . out of the norm. . . Did your friend disappear one night? Did you feel an out-of-this-world presence behind you when you shower? Fear not, Occult Club is here, and we're about to bust this case like the Scooby Gang did.
(tl;dr: we spread rumors, cause fear, and provide vague but reasonable explations to the unexplainable. Either through RP investigation or through seeking out RP from other players)

Storytelling Competition (for School) - Occult Club members can host storytelling competition with different themes, that will put a student's ability to hook listeners, and provide a climax to the story- all the while giving the spooks to anyone listening. It could be a retelling of a common myth, or a recount of their interaction with the phantasma. Whatever it is, whoever can tell the best story, wins!

Ghost Hunt! (for School) - A member from the Occult Club can dress up as a ghost, while others can spread further rumors and hints on how one can catch such ghost. While this is meant to be a challenge, it won't be easy- Players who connect the dots and meet the requirements (through a series of rumors, hints, and fake rituals that might involve soap) - will get to uncover the mystery of how the ghost come to be. . . and maybe earn a nice bonus for catching said ghost!
(this is akin to murder mystery- with enough clues and the required object, one can solve the mystery)

Tsukumogami Hunt! (for School) - Similar to Ghost Hunt, this is the Occult Club's rendition of treasure hunt. Instead of treasure, students will be on the hunt for a (alleged) haunted tsukumogami! Who doesn't want their own haunted, sentient household item?

Along with all the aforementioned events Occult Club can host, we can run various booths with different themes everytime. Ranging from but not limited to: Palm-reading, crystal ball scams; guess the Japanese myth; dress-up competitions.

We can also host random events- though the nature and content of which will be further brainstormed upon at a later date, if the club is to be accepted.

How could your club benefit the School?:
Additional events and lore- as mentioned above. Supernatural lore is hard to integrate into a highschool setting, so forming such a club could benefit not just the players, but any lore team members that might want to drop a few rumors and myths to a certain location (like the graveyard or the sewers, or even parts of the school)

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
Club Members could use the club room assigned to brainstorm activities and events; discuss future plans and/or current spooky activities; share informations about different types of ghosts, myths, rumors, etc...
The club room will also be used for consultation like I've mentioned above, where students can go and talk to members about paranormal activities- or just gather and talk about their interest in ghosts.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Occult Club is open for every student, as long as their interests align with club members' interests
And activity- active people.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for applying. I love the idea and concept of this club and the application has a lot of detail in it as well. You'll be contacted via discord about what's next.

Users who are viewing this thread