players online

Accepted Oehia's Application~ ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oehia

Level 9
[OOC SECTION]

IGN:Oehia
Role in School Council: I am applying for Councillor.
Expected activity (out of ten): Six
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): I would rather not say but I can say I am fairly
mature for my age.
Previous Applications:
I do not remember applying but I am quite new to SchoolRP. My minecraft account is my sisters (now mine) and I believe she played the server a lot so she may of applied as her but I have not.
Motivation for joining:
I am applying because I have always wanted to be a member of the school council, it seems like a fairly fun
job. Recently I've seen a lot of fights happen around the school, I normally walk away and tell someone else
but I would love to be apart of the council so I myself can sort out the fights, fairly. I would love to take part in
the school council meetings and share my ideas, which could possibly affect the school, hopefully in a good
way.
What is the School Council?:
The School Council is a group of children from around the school who gather together in meetings and find
out ways to change the school in a very positive way.
What happens in the School Council?:
The school council gather together once a week and share their ideas around the table, they then talk about
each others ideas and try improving the ideas one by one.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would tell the chairman that their idea could be improved and I would give them ideas to improve their idea.
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would accept their opinion and try to improve it, if I do not succeed I will try submitting another idea, hopefully the idea I submit is much better then my previous one.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello, my name is Elena and I am your new school president I am overwhelmed, thank you very much.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
''I am very sorry, I have been busy recently I will try my best to come back more often.'' If they do not accept
my apology I will quietly leave the room.
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I will ask why I am being a removed then apologise for what I've done and then leave the room or the area I
am being removed at.​
[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principle,

Please may I have the role of being the principle of Tatetasku High school. I believe I am responsible enough for this role, I will make the school a happier place. When a new person joins the school I will make sure they know what to do, where to go and who to ask. I will make sure all bully's will no longer be a bully they will all need to apologise and hopefully after that the school will bully-free and no new children will be confused. I will make sure the food is fine to eat so children don't have an excuse to miss their education.

Hopefully you decide to accept me so the school could be a happier place, no bully's then no sadness, no food poisoning then more education and more children knowing what to do then more peace around the school.

Yours truly

Elena-lee-Oehia.

Notes: I will be going to bed now so I can not come online, sorry if I am accepted.​

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
Good application, you have been put into the Councillor position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread