players online

Denied Office Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

madagasher

Level 0
In Game Name: Madagasher

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: I am online on the server every day as far as i got time, i'm active about 4-7 hours every day and at weekends it's more.

Do you have discord? Yes, Madagasher#8045

Do you have a microphone? Yes, i have a headset with a decent microphone on.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been banned for metagaming for 15minutes, i was banned because i was not sure yet what the meaning and use of /OOC and /LOOC was, but i'm now aware of their meaning and use.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will be on often, i enjoy being on the server and i get several friends that i play with on it.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, i am completely aware of that i can be ICly fired and i will umnderstand that it is just a part of life how it would be.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I will work with my other colleagues at th eoffice, but i will mainly be the assistant to the Office Manager and do tasks he assign me to do. I will also be aviable to help other colleagues and do normal work when the Office Manager will not have any tasks for me. I will setup his meetings and take calls for him leaving messages. I will be a secretary/assistant which will be ready and open to work for the Office Manager.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I don't have any earlier experience as an Office Assistant in any other roleplays, i just enjoy helping people. I like to read and i like to work with numbers and such.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been enjoying playing on this server for a while now and i really like it. I've always enjoyed to help other people and i've tried to help whoever needs help whenever i can. I've been working at the 11/7 for a while now and i realy enjoy working on the server. I like serving the other players and being helpful to them.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I will be the assistant to the Office Manager, i will be doing tasks and missions for him and also taking calls and notes for him. I will also help other employees at the office with different work or maybe getting resources for the office.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I will calmly and polite try to get the student to stop or leave the area, if he/she will not stop after multiple warnings i will call the police, report or contact staff.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will do the job as good as i can, knowing the job would be hazadrous i woul give my stuff and money to a friend in case anything would happen to me. I would do the job with courage and put 100% of my efort into doing it as well as possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would talk to that employee and try to find out why that person did it, i would take screenshots of the chat so i would have evidence of what the player would say, if the thing he/she did would be basd and serious i would have to tell it to staff and provide the screenshots as evidence. I also have plays.tv downloaded on my pc so every game-session i play is recorded automaticly.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Terry
Chosen Job: Office Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation to join this job is that i'm very excited about the work life and earnign money and being independent. I enjoy working as it gives me motivation and courage to keep going. It makes me progress in life and is good for both me and the society.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think you should hire me over other applicants because i'm really fit for the job, i like to read and i love to work with numbers, i am polite and when i'm doing a job i do it with 100% effort. I don't want any of my work to be half done or bad. I like to build a good reputation for myself and to be as good a person as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread