players online

Denied Office Manager Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosplayFreak

Level 0
In Game Name:Lunarrrrr

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Worker - Office Manager

How often do you log onto the server?:I log into the server daily, unless I am extremely busy or sick etc. I usually stay on for 3-4 hours.

Do you have discord?: Yes I do have Discord.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a working microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have not been banned from SchoolRP.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I ensure you that I will come on very often.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand I can be fired ICly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My role is a person that organises paperwork and data. I book things or order things to make the school a better place.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes I do.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quite a lot of experience in roleplay since when I was pretty young I used to roleplay on servers. Now I play on SchoolRP and have been pretty active for around 1-2 years.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My role has a lot of Responsibilities such as Organising meetings, managing data and booking things for school events. I also order furniture or stationery for the school to use. Overall I stay in an office and complete paperwork for managing the schools staff meetings, events, data and decor.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I act calmly and ask them to calm down and explain their issue with me. If they do not calm down then I get someone else to try and help me calm down the student.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I react understandingly and attempt to complete the requested job that I have been assigned to do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I ask them if they can get back to work nicely and tell them this behaviour is not a good behaviour as a working adult.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Atsumi Mc Cloud
Chosen Job: Office Manager

Motivation for Joining YHS: My dad,Atlas Mc Cloud, use to work as library manager here. I have decided that I want to follow him, and also get a job at Karakura Highschool.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I should be chosen over other applicants because I believe I am really fit for the job and will be constantly online. I know that I will try my best to make Karakura Highschool a better place by helping students and organising data we need. I promise you, that if you hire me, I will try my best to do whatever you ask of me. Although I do understand if I get fired or get denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread