Accepted Office Secretary Application | IntetsuKinu

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb6

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

In-Game Name:
IntetsuKinu

Do you have discord? Yes, my discord is Kinu#2012.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have never been banned.

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?: I'm usually very active on the server. I'm not that active on the forums but I'm gonna start being more active on the forums.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Secretary

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The office secretary role is a role that helps people at the front desk with questions they may have about school-related things. An office secretary is also supposed to help students with anything school-related they may need as in getting them to a class or stopping a fight that may be happening.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I understand If I do anything wrong/corrupt I may be fired ICly.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes, I do know how to seriously roleplay. I used to do a lot of roleplaying two years ago and a lot of it was serious roleplay. Also, my character is serious when it comes to working.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a lot of experience in roleplay as I've been roleplaying for almost 5 years now. I also have a lot of school-related experience as I used to do a lot of that more than anything.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/katsuo-l-hills-college-application.29576/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wb5-korean-application.29135/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/josh-l-morris-college-application.27967/ - DENIED

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I'd simply stay calm and try to reason with the student to stop cursing at me as it could be encouraging others around him to start cursing. If he agrees to stop, I'll let him go but make sure to watch him so I can stop him again. If he doesn't agree with me, I'd warn him that I may have to give him detention for disrespecting a school employee, and if he still continues I'll give him detention.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would make sure of my surroundings to make sure no other people are around to get possibly hurt by this hazardous job. After making sure no one is around I would simply finish the job. And if anyone does happen to be around I would simply ask politely for them to head out of the area.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would tell him to straighten up and act appropriately as he's an adult. and if he refuses I would simply tell an SLT what happened. If he decides to act appropriately I would still tell an SLT but make sure to add that he's acting his age and hopefully they would give him a strike if they feel like it's needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would act a little more chillout since he'd be in a break room and doesn't have to act as serious when at his job. He would most likely try and start a conversation with the person mainly just asking how they were and if they're having a good day so far.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He'd open a cabinet door, pulling out a stack of paper, holding on to it carefully making sure it won't slip out of his hands, he'd then carefully put the stack of papers on the desk. He'd then go back, raising his hands, reaching the top of the cabinet, closing it.
/me He'd open the drawer, pulling out a notebook and pen, he'd then grab the side of the book, opening it, he'd then begin to write down the student(s) names.
/me He'd open the door quietly and slowly, then he'd enter the room shutting the door as quietly and slowly as he possibly can, making sure not to disturb anyone who may be working.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Katsuo M. Crecelius
Age (Minimum age is 25): 28
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Academic Degree:
Associate degree.
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Sociology, Psychology
Minors: Computer Science

Backstory

Katsuo Hills, born and raised in Osaka, Japan. The firstborn son of Eun-Kyung Mong (Mother), a fairly young Korean girl living in Busan South Korea; and Eun Ae hills (father), a proper Korean man who lived in Daegu but shortly moved to Busan to finish college and he ended up meeting my mom. Shortly after he finished college they got married and moved to Osaka Japan where I was born.

Katsuo had a rather normal life in the beginning. He was raised by his parents most of his life until an unfortunate accident got them both killed in a car accident. Katsuo ended up living with his grandparents who moved to Osaka to take care of him. He didn't really hang out with other kids for a while since he was still getting used to never seeing his parents again. At some point, he got the urge to ride a bike and he went outside and tried to become friends with his neighbor so he became great friends with this neighbor and one day asked him if he could ride his bike, so Katsuo ended up riding the neighbor's dads bike so that they could ride together.

As Katsuo got older he started wanting to learn more about his father and mother so he would read old journals his dad had as his dad was a journalist who would write down all his adventures with his wife. Katsuo decided he wanted to become a journalist like his father so he would try and write down all of his adventures but slowly he grew out of it and eventually just stopped. Katsuo ended up joining a band in his school in 8th grade. He loved hanging out with his bandmates but sometimes he would party a little too hard and forget what he did the next morning. Katsuo shortly left his band in 9th grade as he thought they were a bad influence on him.

After he got into 10th grade his grandparents died from age and Katsuo was put in foster care. Katsuo ended up getting adopted by a family living in Karkura. After he got into his home he found out he had 2 siblings 1 sister who was 18 and a brother was 6. He didn't really like being in the household for a while since he barely knew his family. His family's new adoptive family let him rest for 1 week after signing him up for Karkura High School. At first, Katsuo hated school but after some time he liked being at the school as he found some friends who made him enjoy his time at Karkura. After 2 full years in Karkura, he ended up becoming more social and tried to become friends with everyone. After graduating college he then took many jobs as an assistant to people which mainly consisted of him working an office job. He once worked at a high school as a secretary, he didn't really like the job because of how rude the kids. After working at the job for a couple of months he decided to switch schools and become an office secretary again. After working at the second school for a while he decided he liked the job and that it was right for him. He then worked at that high school for about 2 years he chose to get a job at his old High school/College Karakura. But before he took the time to apply for the job he decided to work at the old high school for a couple more months. After working at that high school for so long he finally applied for karakura to receive a job as an office secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the staff of Karakura High School is that I wanna make sure all students are doing the very best they can at this school as I went to the High school and College. More motivation for applying for this job is so I can help students with any questions they have about this school. I also just wanna be that person who can stop fights at Karakura and keeps everything peaceful at KHS.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I will be fully dedicated to this job as it means a lot to me. I will also do my job seriously and not mess around. Another reason I feel like you should accept me over other applicants is that I have experience with this job and I'm great at solving other people's problems which can help with any questions a student may ask.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Office Secretary, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via discord: @KimiNoUso#9999 to get your roles and permissions setup.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread