Not open for further replies.

Ella_cute28

Level 6
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
MyToesAreBurnt

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Valentinaaa#1835

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): nope

Describe your activity on the server: It's my job to look out for any unbehaviour, try to stop them and give out detentions if i need to

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes, I understand but I do have school

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Office Secretary

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I will talk to anyone who is not having a bad day, or even having a bad behaviour, its my job to stop them from doing it and try to be a good at it, I want to try to be a good collegue to anyone who speaks to me on the job, I will be polite, kind and respectful and sit there waiting for any students to ask questions

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I do roleplay, I use the notepad to help sometimes but I will improve

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:https://schoolrp.net/threads/uniqueicecream-teaching-assitant-application.31517/ denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-uniqueicecream.31709/ accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/v-val-b-d-choi-luck-college-application.31936/ denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/v-val-b-d-l-hemingway-college-application.32072/ denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/v-val-b-d-l-hemingway-college-application.32181/ accepted

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would try to stop them, give them 3 warnings, if they don't stop, make a detention afterschool, if they don't stop send them to the principal, also if they keep cursing you, give them the same warnings, and keep doing that the same way you did before, or get the headteacher to sort them out if they don't listen to you, also if they don't listen to the headmaster you keep them in detention until they learn a lesson to make sure they do know whats the matter with them

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character will react to get more staff to sort this situation and try to make sure, everything is alright, by telling them to go away and leave them alone, or if they don't go away then tell them to shoo and come to the detention, send them to the detention straight away and keep them in the detention until they learn a lesson to stop there mistakes, if they don't keep them in there for couple of minutes

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how do your character react?: Tell them to stop and try to get them to know they are doing something wrong, or try get the headteacher to stop them, also if they keep doing it, tell them to stop again, I want to make my char stronger enough to be at a job like this, it is more reasonable to request that my char will become more not like that hyper anymore, my char always be hyper but I think it would be a good thing to make her think about not being hyper, she can make the problems go out of the window, and don't show the reasons why she is sad, she wants to make sure that students are okay, helping them and stuff

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character will act very funny, chatty and kind and she will try to be nice as ever since shes becoming a mother, she will act really nice and like a adult, and she will always be, nice to other staff, and be a little chatty, and keeping them entertained as they on there break, she will always be chatty to other staff on the job even if they are so mean to her she can make them happier and cheerful!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would watch the people go by, watching for behaviour things going on
/me She will get up, going to have a watch of what is happening.
/me She would sort out of paper on the messy desk, keeping doing it as carefully as she could

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: V. Val. D.L.A.W Insante
Age (Minimum age is 25): 24
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):Miss

Academic Degree: English, maths
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s):Val
Minors:Val

Backstory
Val was born in France, her whole life was perfect until unfortunately, both of her parents couldn't look after of Val, so she sent her best friend, moon to look after her, they went to Karakura, Val smelt a new life coming in, soon she found a family that's called Luck Family, she got accepted into the family, and from now she never left the family, her mother soon went into karakura, sent her a note that her sisters, Maya and Yuii was coming to karakura, Val sent a love letter to her sisters, she learnt loads of things about Karakura, ended up with her own apartment, she lived in that very own apartment from now, she met loads of friends, she became really popular, unfortunately Maya had left kyabakura to go back to France, she finally settled in before she was really shy, not kind and new

Motivation for Joining KHS:
All the staff at KHS, inspired me to apply for this job and it makes me think of loads of options for Val, I will gain more mature, and confident, also it would be good for my own family in the future, since this job is my first, it would be good to save up for something good, its means that I get more experience on the server, and make a good job at the roleplaying, its more important to make a good effort, I want to be good at roleplaying then making everyone think I am great at stuff on the server,

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: It is a pleasure to be applying for the job, i been in college for a bit now, and i feel like i am ready to go on to a bit more level up then college, it makes me think of a good way to make sure my applications good, I am ready to move onto a higher up rank, and keep my job to make more money, I will make sure I will

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Can I use the skin I am using or do i have to get a new skin?

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
The description for the role you're applying for (Office Secretary) requires further detail; the question asks for you to explain what the role does, not how you would roleplay with the role and make sure to focus on the question you're responding.
- You incorrectly responded to the In-Character section; pretend your character is filling it out, not you
- Your backstory is under the word requirement (148/300 words)
Ella_cute28 said:
I will talk to anyone who is not having a bad day, or even having a bad behaviour, its my job to stop them from doing it and try to be a good at it, I want to try to be a good collegue to anyone who speaks to me on the job, I will be polite, kind and respectful and sit there waiting for any students to ask questions
Expand upon: "sit there waiting for any students to ask questions", an office secretary's duty involves more than just this.

Ella_cute28 said:
All the staff at KHS, inspired me to apply for this job and it makes me think of loads of options for Val, I will gain more mature, and confident, also it would be good for my own family in the future, since this job is my first, it would be good to save up for something good, its means that I get more experience on the server, and make a good job at the roleplaying, its more important to make a good effort, I want to be good at roleplaying then making everyone think I am great at stuff on the server,
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you; think of it as In-Character, so the word roleplay and out-of-character motivation shouldn't be included.

Ella_cute28 said:
/me She would watch the people go by, watching for behaviour things going on
/me She will get up, going to have a watch of what is happening.
/me She would sort out of paper on the messy desk, keeping doing it as carefully as she could
Remember that the question calls for detailed /me's. These can be anything from plain gestures to expressions your character has whilst doing a certain task.

You are now blacklisted from re-applying for School Employee

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread