mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Office secretary application

Status
Not open for further replies.
School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for Office Secretary.

How often do you log onto the server?:
I am on quite often but, I do have school so, I will be on at 3:40 pm in British time and be offline before 10:30 regularly.

Do you have discord?
Yes, my discord is: xLexina#5796.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, for my computer.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have not been banned before.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I do ensure that I will be on often.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do recognise.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
My employee's name is called "Grace Walker".She would have long brown straight hair coming straight down up to the end of her spine and would have beady ,beautiful ,bright blue eyes that reflects in the sun at sometimes which is rare. Her outfit is yellow ,white and striped sleeved shirt with white shorts and white shoes. Her personality traits are helpful, calm and kind. She never gets mad at anyone unless, their do something terrible that effects her life and others around her. Whenever someone needs help without demand she would help them.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have had many experiences in roleplaying such as: I used to play on Creative Fun to roleplay and act with other players around me. I have played Minecraft for many years which effects how I play today . I have been in School RP for many years. When I first joined School RP I used to be a bit of a Newbie but now, I have learned that you use * around your actions and to type in /looc when not roleplaying.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?
I know that from experience that you don't ask where to go somewhere in /OOC because, that is meta gaming. That to fight you must roll to see if has the highest so, they can miss or hit. That in a gang fight you can't run away.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Office Secretarys plan and organize schedules this may include: Answering phones, organizing plans for the school, opening mail and so much more.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
If a student was cursing at me for being pathetic, I would react calmly and softly so, I don't anger the student more ,which will make the student calm down, then I would talk to them about what they have done and if that was the right thing to do. If the student is still cursing at me, I would have to report to the principal or someone higher rank than me in the office so, they can sort things out for the student.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would react confidently but, it does depend on what the task is in hand because, if it is a hazardous job then, I might say no if it is that dangerous and risky.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would react normally but, firmly and say to him "Please stop you are acting out of order and doing something very dangerous which could effect peoples lives" and if they don't I will have to speak to the Head Office Secretary to fire them or I would screenshot it and send it to the Principal to speak with the staff member.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
My name is Grace Walker.
Chosen Job: My chosen Job is Office Secretary.

Motivation for Joining YHS:
"When you learn to live at YHS , you live to learn how life works and settle down into this school. Everyone is friendly, smart and helpful in this school. If you are new to YHS you will make a whole bunch of new friends that will support you through the years."

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because I love helping other people achieve and to help them out if they drop the files. I'll help them pick them up and restore them into their hands. I also think I should be accepted over the other applicants because I am hardworking and always online most often than other applicants who don't come on so much.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
DENIED.
-Familiarize yourself with the rules better, and how to roleplay.
-Structure your application better.
-The application is annoying to read.
-OOC information in the IC section.
-You left out the most important part; your IGN.

Re-apply once you actually know the rules and how to properly structure your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread