bpnny

Level 20
[OOC section]

In Game Name:

bpnny

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log in everyday for around 4-7 hours, depending on the day. If it's the weekend I'll probably be online for a long amount of time but I may be online less on the weekdays probably for only 3-4 hours depending on how much after school work that I would have to complete.

Do you have discord?
Yes! My discord is bennyxo#3509

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I use my built in microphone which works quite well but I am not always able to talk but if it's needed then I will.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned, I believe I have been warned for a few things which I'll list now.

-Emoticons in IC chat. (When I was new to the game and hadn't read the rules.)

-Metagame (When I was new to the game and hadn't read the rules.)

-OOC Toxicity (Which was a one time occurance that I have learnt from, this was just a warning.)

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can ensure that I will come online often and try to stay active!

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I do recognise this, and I promise that I will try my hardest to not let this happen, and if it had to come to it, I would fully co-operate with the person who is telling me this and I will not create a big deal out of it.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of office secretary is to help around at the reception desk in the school enterance, help students with directions and even help teachers if they require some type of equipment for their classroom like Tokens etcetera.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I do have past experience in this type of roleplay, I was a Geography Teacher [LINK AT BOTTOM] at KHS last year and I absolutely loved it! That's why I cannot wait to possibly return back to working at Karakura High School!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for around 3 years now, I started off on Hypixel with their housing service and then I found SchoolRP in 2016/2017 and I immediately fell in love with the theme of how it's all set out and how beautifully built the town was!

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
As an office secretary, you help at the reception desk at the front of the school or at the desk at the back of the school, but the front reception desk being a more regular and popular desk for students to go to to get some help from a staff member.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would slowly ask them to calm down and if they carry on I would send them to the Principal, Dean or Vice Principal's office, Principal and Vice Principal for Highschool Students and the Dean for college students. Although if none of these required school staff members are available I will ask the troublesome student to attend a detention with me after school as a consequence for them being rude to me.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would proffesionally ask the Principal if the job could be an immediate threat to my health or any other peoples health that I speak to or see on a daily, if it is a threat I would politely decline and request that he speaks to the authorities if it is that serious, if I just feel uncomfortable with doing the job I would ask him to ask another staff member to do the hazadrous job as I may not be in the right state or feel very safe in that matter to be able to do this task.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would approach them and ask them how their day is going, and politely ask them to stop doing whatever dangerous thing they're doing and if they decline the offer of me telling them to stop doing this I will report them to a higher-up or the Principal as this is not something that I would be able to do in my power to stop them from acting this way as I may just be at the same level of control as them.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

B. 'Benny' Kiritomi

Chosen Job:
Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is just the loving community that all the staff have created, as I said I worked here before and I truly miss the great energy and happiness that working in this type of environment gave to me. I also love working with Students to help them with whatever they need. Geography Teacher was a higher demanding job, that's why I had to resign because I didn't have enough time on my hands to write lesson plans constantly but I feel as though Office Secretary will be less of a weight on my shoulders and I will be able to complete many tasks as an Office Secretary better now as I have memorised the school layout very well for the time I worked there in the past.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted over the other applicants because I am very resilient and have worked in this type of environment in the past, making me feel more confident that I will be a faster learner as a School Employee and I would've already memorised the school from my past job as a teacher making me more able to point students in the correct direction if they ask for any help I will always be there for a helping hand!

[EXTRAS]

Past Applications :
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/geography-teacher-application.19924/ - PASSED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/dutch-application-bpnny.19241/ - PASSED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bpnnys-french-application.23139/ - PASSED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bpnnys-nurse-application.19499/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teaching-assistant-application.22493/ - DENIED

-
Thank you for reading my application,
Benny

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The role you applied for is taken.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread