MexicanJesusRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office-Secretary.

How often do you log onto the server?:
Everyday after school/homework.

Do you have discord?
: Yes i have discord

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes but i always mute in vc's/groupcalls since i have trust issues and a fear/anxiety/trauma for getting recorded in calls.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, I was banned once because i reached the warn limits

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes and i will try to be online as much as i can

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A school’s Office Secretary maintains the smooth running of the school office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate faculty meetings, organize files, answer phone inquiries and perform a huge array of other essential tasks. To an extent depending on their experience, Office Secretaries may also supervise other clerical staff. In addition, Office Secretaries may also manage all the administrative details of running high-level conferences.

In order to be capable of fulfilling their job, Office Secretaries generally master Microsoft Office applications, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. The aforementioned applications are essential towards the responsibilities of the Office Secretaries. To an extent, however, many of these responsibilities can be delegated (e.g. record keeping, taking minutes, filing correspondence, communication of activities etc) towards lower-ranking personnel, which is no different if it were in a school.

In the end, however, the Office Secretary must ensure that their responsibilities are met. In summary, a school’s Office Secretary is responsible for:

1. Ensuring faculty meetings are effectively organised and minuted
2. Maintaining effective records and administration of the school.
3. Upholding communication and correspondence between the higher-ups and their subordinates in the school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have had any experience with this type of roleplay, since I was a Office-Secretary before but gotten demoted, altho I do want to receive a second chance, as I do believe i messed up by the reason I have been demoted (Loooper probably knows why) and I do feel sorry for it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Ive experienced as a college student on my main account. Ive once experienced as a office-secretary but i got demoted and i hope i wont be demoted again.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
An Office Secretary maintains the smooth running of an school office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first ensure that I remain calm. Subsequently, I would try to explain to the student on what he/she is doing, where their behaviour is detrimental to the school environment. I would also try to calm the student down and finally tell the student to cease their cursing before the situation gets worse, for example, the Vice Principal passing by.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would first inform the School Principal in a calm manner in that the job is a little too dangerous and I would show concern on whether any of the students may hurt in any way arising from the job.

I would subsequently ask the Principal if it is possible if someone more experienced in that particular job could take care of it. However, if the School Principal insists that I continue on with the job, I will by all means ensure that I finish it. Of course, I will attempt to make sure that precautions are taken before continuing on with the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job, I would firstly ask on whether it is impossible to do a job in another way where it would be less dangerous. If the job is dangerous due to him/her doing it alone, I would assist him/her so that the danger would be suppressed.

I may also inform the Principal or the Vice Principal on that particular job, as I believe they would also take concern if danger is involved in a particular occupation in the school. If the school employee is acting out of order, however, I will inform them that they are completely out of procedure or out of expectation. If they refuse to listen, I may refer the issue to the Principal or the Vice Principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Autumn Celestial
Chosen Job: Office-Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation is that I wish to help with the maintenance of school functions and further push the agenda of the school, to ‘be the most successful school it can be’, as noted in the Code of Conduct. I believe that the smooth running of administrative functions of the school would require people, Office Secretaries specifically, who are dedicated into keeping any administrative burdens in check and to allow for the easy processing of all forms of applications and documents. In addition, it will allow me to begin gaining working experience which will be very valuable in my future paths and careers.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25 years old

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As the reviewer might know, I have tried to apply for the Office-Secretary role before and gotten denied, so after i tried again my application gotten accepted, but then I gotten demoted for a reason I will not specify, but I kind of want a second chance, to show my true dedication to the School-Employee faction and application. Thank you for reading my application.

Extra info: This application is my own application yes its copied from my own application. I just quit the job back then and i like to reapply. Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- You application was a direct copy of a previously accepted one as you stated in the extra info section [CLICK HERE]. However, when creating applications, you must come up with new responses instead of re-using previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread