Denied Office Secretary Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm D.

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:Malcolm D.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?: New applicant, but can long on at least 5 times a week.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?-yes

Do you have a microphone?-yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:no

Can you ensure that you will often come on:yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The secretary acts as administrative assistant. Do simple things like answer phones, make drafts, make appointments and maintaining paperwork and electronic files.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:no

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Working in a communications department for an police clan.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:yes.The secretary acts as administrative assistant. Do simple things like answer phones, make drafts, make appointments and maintaining paperwork and electronic files.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: talk to him/her and tell the kid to get his act together. Also i will take disciplinary action by assigning detention.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will try by best to complete the job, i work in the pleasure of my superiors.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Note to that employee that they are out-of-line, but i will do it in a professional manner. If i notice the same behavior i will let my boss or the principal know.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Mr.Davis
Chosen Job:Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS: love to RP, looking at office management as a job one day.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I take roleplay very

seriously,i am a hard worker and looking to learn new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread