Status
Not open for further replies.

oph

Level 165
[OOC section]
In Game Name: wbq
School Employee Role you are Applying For: office worker
How often do you log onto the server?:
Basically everyday, Sometimes take breaks but i can stop doing that.
Do you have Discord? Yes i do, I tend to be very active in most voice channels not so much of the chats Do you have a microphone? Yes i do and i tend to use it very often
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes i have but only one was a valid and reasonable thing to be banned for. 1. getting Hit by a flesh hook. Not using /looc back in late 2016.
Can you ensure that you will often come on: Since the summer is starting i will be on more, Such as 8-9 hours maybe? Depending on the situations happening in the day.
Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do know this, But i will do my job right and not mess up to get fired ICLY.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:the school office workers help out the school by managing schedules and helping them out an office worker is also the principal and the school's secretary and maintains the school to keep it in order of course others help the school in many ways but they don't have a lot of time to make sure nobody is in harm or doing something they should not do.​

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes i do have experience with this type of role-play Since i was The HD of P.E,Office worker, and a secretary.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have almost been playing this sever for two years now, And I have had ranks before like this such as P.E Teacher and office worker and a
secretary in the school.
Are you familiar with what your job does? I have volunteered at my old school in the office helping them copy papers, give papers to teacher, and also use the intercom box to call students to the office to receive papers so of course i know the way this job works.
[Situations]
During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: i would respond with a sentence like this "I'm sorry that i don't meet your requirements of being an office worker but it is actually very rude to call another person pathetic i'm guessing you would not appreciate being called Such by any other person if you had to work”.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: i would simply ask the principal “Why are you requesting this and acting in such manner? this should not be requested by the principal especially if it could do anyone harm to anyone and inflict pain”.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: i would react by saying "I would wonder if you know what the rules around the school is and that you're doing is strictly prohibited by the school district".

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Bailee Anderson
Chosen Job: Office worker​
Motivation for Joining YHS: Since most of my family associated with schools i'd like to carry on that tradition and work in a school too.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: In my opinion i think i would be a good match for this job and that im very mature to succeed in this department of the High-School, because I'm very much aware of the job that Office workers would need to do.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-Grammar issues: Capitalize your I's.
-Bold/Unbold questions and answers separately.
-Be more active.

You may re-apply within 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread