Yes, I'm applying for Office Worker

How often do you log onto the server?:
Sometimes from 3:50 to 9:20 (PM)

Do you have discord?
Yes, JustMeNick#8898

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have been never banned from the server before.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Monday : 8 : 08 (PM) - 05 : 30 (AM)
Tuesday : 9 : 00 (PM) - 4 : 30 (PM)
Wednesday : 1 : 50 (PM) - 10 : 45 (PM)
Thursday : 3 : 05 (PM) - 10 : 45 (PM)
Friday : 3 : 32 (PM) - 9 : 45 (AM)
Saturday : 10 : 00 (AM) - 6 : 45 (AM)
Sunday : 9 : 00 (PM) - 10 : 30 (PM)

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The School Office is a small administrative team which co-ordinates the work of the School and supports its governance. The academic Head of the School is Professor Lindsay Greer, who is also Professor of Materials Science. (School Office Assistant)

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I don't have that type of experience of there types of roleplay before Teaching, that one the many reasons I would like to try out new roleplay types.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been in roleplaying for almost an year now, been playing on a lot roleplay servers and learned from them to go the same in irl but in-game.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
A school office manager works in the office of a school or school district, usually under the guidance of the principal. They are responsible for a majority of the clerical work in the school, including handling sensitive documents such as student records. They act as a liaison between the students, parents and principal.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I will give that student a first warning to stop using forbidden language, if they don't stop I will call the school's principal or Vice-Principal to take care of this problem

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I will first ask what kind of jobs is it. So, I know what I'm doing and I will try my best to do the job every carefully and in an easy way to keep me and others as safe as I can.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I will call the principal right way to make sure everything is okay, and if the action is illegal. I will try to call the cops with the principal's permission

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Nick James
Chosen Job: Office Worker

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I'm trying new things beside getting a job and working, first day was/will be always the best! Joined server almost 5 months ago and loved it

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I have a lot of experience in roleplaying and I find it really fun to take free time to join the server and work.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
This application is more unique than the ones i'v seen before. Congratulations, you got the job!

Users who are viewing this thread