shadie

Level 1
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。[OOC section]。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

In Game Name:

Wowurpretty

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Office-Worker/Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?:

I usually log on 6 days out of 7, at around the time of 10-11 am untill 6 pm-ish. When I do not log on it is because I'm not home, and that would be in the evening or when i decide to go to the beach.

Do you have discord?

Yes i do indeed, erica#5456

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I do, I'm free to call whenever one needs to.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I have never been banned, I've been Warned 2 times for selling glitched items at auction house, and kicked numerous times for AFK.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes i think i can ensure that. As i already stated before I'm on almost always and I'm always available.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

I do recognise that I can be Icly fired, it would make RolePlaying way more fun, and fair to others who put in effort for their job. Thus I will avoid such kind of event.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

An office workers job would be to remain behind their desk situated at the front of the school.
Office workers should also be cautious with any kind of situation that might cause any trouble to both employees and students.
As every other KHS worker, they must make sure that both students and colleagues comply with the rules, reporting any kind of misbehaviour to a former Vice-Principal or Principal. They should remain as long as they can in secretary, making sure that there’s at least one office secretary in reception, so that there’s always someone to ask for help. In breaks, however, office secretaries are allowed to walk around school, making sure that everything is under control.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

No I do not, this is why I'm applying for Office-Worker, I think it could open so many RolePlay scenarios!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been roleplaying since around 2017, the year in which I was introduced to minecraft roleplaying.
However, in 2019, I first joined School Roleplay. Despite the fact that I wasn't a really good detail-roleplayer, I slowly started to familiarize with the term of DetailRP, starting to gain interest towards it, as well as willing to be able to type long paragraphs to describe a certain situation with great amount of details, as I had been witnessing from other roleplayers.
Lastly, nowadays, I'm able to DetailRP and SeriousRP with relative ease with circumstances that require a lot of detail in order for them to be clear.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

I have some knowledge of what my job does, even tho I may not be experienced as people would be in that job OOCly, but I have some knowledge on what they do in that department and here's from my understanding.
I've been asking them "What if" questions, in order to acquire information for situations like any possible event occurring. Having the social skills it would give me an advantage to know how to speak to others in a polite manner with most individuals I speak to help them understand more about the school itself, so they don't feel lost and would feel more welcomed.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。[Situations]。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

If I were to be in this situation, I would proceed to approach the individual in a serious manner is I would begin to reply to them in a serious voice as it is a serious offense. I'd proceed to tell them to stop their behavior as doing such an act would lead them into bigger consequences as in, a detention, suspension or even get expelled entirely.
In another case, if such student doesn’t seem to show any kind of fear or respect to me, a school employee, when they’ve been told off multiple times, I’d have the necessity to tell them to FearRP in LOOC. If they ignored my OOC warning, I would reach /help, in order to let staff members know about the way this one student is roleplaying. Before this, of course, I’d take screenshots in order to provide proof of what I claimed.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I'd tell them if it's completely necessary for me to do it, instead of reaching other people who may be more qualified and experienced with such hazardous jobs.
Before this, of course, I would ICly inform the ones around me, both colleagues or students, about what was about to happen, warning them of the possible hazards that may occur while I’m performing such task. I would, of course, take any possible measurements that would give me the highest chances of preventing any possible danger from me and the people inside school grounds

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would calmly ask the other school employee asking them what they are doing, if this job would harm students within the school property and that their actions could lead into bigger consequences if its an issue. I would tell them to stop doing whatever they are attempting to do, or acting out of order and if they proceed to continue with the act I'd call for higher authorities and explain on what's going on in the situation.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。[IC section]。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Applicant Name:

Katsuo Lorian

Chosen Job:
Office-Secretary/Worker

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My main motivation for joining KHS is to discover a new path in life, I've been looking into being a part of this for past few years and I finally decided that it's time to make a change for once. Taking a job that takes patience and along having an understanding of this position as it's always been useful for those who are new to the community, always enjoyed being in a position to help others and to gain a good reputation from those I help.
Furthermore, I feel like my attitude and behaviour with other individuals is suitable enough for me to be able to aid them in school grounds, guiding them through any possible issue they may be having.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Even though I think that everybody should have a chance to get a role they want, with a propper application and such,
I should be accepted over other applicants because I think of myself as a very hygienic, caring and motivated woman. I have experience working in a community such as this and I believe that because of cleaning being an activity that I enjoy doing so much that it will help me do exceptionally well at this job.​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is up to par with what I look for in applications!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread