mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied OGMint Event Team Application

Prizebox

Level 9
IGN:

OGMint (professor) (primary account)
PrizeBox (collage B) (secondary account)
StressCat (Cat) (alternative account)
SweetKind (grade-9) (alternative account)

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

Activity:
I joined SRP in late January 2021 and have been an active player ever since, logging on for about 5 hours every day. I've been experiencing different types of roleplay, such as GangRP, familyRP, AnimalRP, businessRP, and teacherRP. I put in the dedication in the roles I've gotten as well as creating fully developed characters. The main one is Neo Corvid, who is the first character I created and has a long story that coincides with everything he does, staying in character and role-playing more seriously as him. Prizebox, which I use to play as a College student character, Minah Bari Kirigaya, whom I consider my secondary account since I'm active on it as much as my main account. My alternative account, Stresscat, has the cat whitelist and plays a character named Klepto. My last account is SweetKind, which is currently inactive and works as a spear account. My current total playtime across all accounts is around 9 weeks. I usually get online after 5 PM EST and at random times on the weekend.

Punishments:
I've never been warned, kicked, or banned on any account. I do my best always to follow the rules and stay up to date with them. I ask a staff member whenever I have a question about the rules or need some clarification about them to help others understand them, and maintain a good reputation on the server that reflects on me.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Accepted:

Denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ogmints-media-team-application.45351/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-prizeboxs-application.44904/

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

NEO#0003 I have a mic and can join VC regularly.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:

The Time zone is EST and I live in the United States.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I understand that and will put full dedication to the event team and the players.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

IRL Experience:
For a long time, I've been working on short films and animations since high school. I studied Film for 3 years and have experience working in big teams where we often have to improvise, switch positions, learn new skills, and train others. One of the most important parts of being on a team is the communication between your team, which can be difficult when being in a group of 40+ people, getting everyone organized, and having their opinions heard and respected. Being able to act mature and serious about the project is important, just as much as having fun with what is being created. The second most important thing to me is having reliable team members, people that are dedicated to their role and always try their best to be there for their team, giving a hand when another is having trouble, and continuing to push each other to improve our skills.
In film class, we studied the creation of stories and the way they should be told that keeps the viewer's attention and give them different emotions, I believe that this skill will be beneficial in the event team, events can be planned to tell stories that take place over time and allow plenty of time for a wide range of players to get involved, further down in this application are some examples of what I mean by this.

SRP Experience:
During my time in SRP, I've been taking part in different friend groups and meeting new people from the community to get to understand it better through joining families along with creating my own or helping lead them, such as the Kirigayas, Corvids & Kōraru families, making a connection with players who FamilyRP.

The first player group I joined was a gang named Sutēji, it was a really fun experience. The best part would have to be the dedicated members who shared the same goals as a gang and helped each other learn about GangRP, making teamwork a valuable skill, sticking together, and surviving as a gang.

The school faculty was the first faction I joined. Starting as a teacher, I was able to plan fun classes for students and improve them with the feedback from students and others in the faculty, along with working together to track down troublemakers through the radio and give the students a good time. Once I had resigned from the teacher role after a few months, I applied to become a professor, I had many high school students who enjoyed my classes, so I wanted to give the college students a better experience with fun activities with more RP situations.
Finally, my latest role as a verified business owner has been where I've been working the most on my leadership skill, assigning tasks according to each person's interests and helping them improve their skills to create great projects that come solely from the community for the community.

These roles have been fun and helped me strengthen my teamwork skills and gain a better understanding of the community and role-playing experience that I would like to implement for others.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one, and do you think you can manage your activity in both?
I'm not a part of any community teams.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

Event #1

Lore event - an event that is involved with the lore of Karakura and planned with the help of the lore team to assure it is accurate to the history of the city.

Lore:
There's a hidden story in the shrine, about a priest who started a fire up there, burning a big part of it. Up in the mountain near the shrine, there's a cave with carvings on the walls. These carvings tell the story of someone being controlled by something, a kami, and at the top of the cave hidden in the corner, there's a mask of said type of spirit. Putting the pieces together you find out that the priest that burned the shrine in the past was controlled by a kami.

Motive:
The event I have in mind will put this story to light, recreating what happened years ago, it will also bring the player's attention to the faction and the Shrine location.

Setup:

Time: The event starts on an ordinary sunset.

• In the cave at the shrine, there will be a priest that will play the part of being possessed by an evil spirit, they would have a skin ready in their wardrobe with the same outfit being worn at the time, the only difference would be their eyes, they would be red.
  • There would have to be at least one person vanished ready to place fire around the priest and the cave.
  • As many shrine workers as possible would have to be online following their daily chores.
  • Between 3-5 officers/detectives online ready to attend a "wildfire" call.
  • At least 5 EMS workers online.

Announcement:
Players would get a broadcast in the chat about smoke coming from the shrine, For Example, A large cloud of dark smoke has been spotted coming from the mountains.

Plan:
Officers and detectives would rush to the scene finding said priest standing at the cave entrance with flames around. The cops will try to stop the fire to save the said priest, unaware of the situation they're in.
As the possessed priest slowly walks towards the cops, the flames will follow them as they are the ones in control of the flames. The cops seeing this will pull out their tasers and guns and attempt to stop the priest, but they would continue to walk toward them with the fire getting closer and closer. In the heat of the moment (no pun intended) an officer will try to shoot the priest but for some reason, their gun wouldn't work, same as the tasers. At this point, the fire starts to burn a few officers as the fire continues to spread, but then the other shrine workers stand near the cops and begin to pray to the kami of the mountain, and the possessed priest stops moving as well as the fire from spreading. The maidens and priests will ask for the citizens who have been gathering in the area to pray with them, and as they all join the sky will get cloudy and it will begin to rain, extinguishing all the flames, and the possessed priest will get struck by lightning and drop to the ground. The evil spirit who had possessed the priest would be deported, leaving its victim behind. EMS would arrive and take care of the priest and those who were hurt by the flames, While the KPD would investigate the scene and inspect their equipment, they would seem to work fine. Some fights aren't through skin and bones.

Aftermath:
This event will increase the number of citizens who believe in the religion, as it will be on the news written by reporters and give the public a sense of curiosity, increasing the traffic in the shrine and its worker's activity. Due to the damage caused by the fire, player organizations will be able to begin creating fundraiser events, from school clubs to verified businesses such as Karakura Shinto Preservation Foundation. Over time, the damages can be fixed.

Event #2

High school male team house. 2022
City Contest event

Motive:
This will encourage people who own a house, such as sports teams, to decorate it for Halloween or Christmas. This will make the city view much more interesting, especially at night with shaders.

Setup:
  • Time: month of October.
  • The more players can build, the better. They should all have the same resources to keep it fair, for example, everyone should be able to use heads, webs, etc.
  • Submission documents, now that SRP has a fully made address system, named streets, and districts, it will make it easy for participants to give their addresses, and the judges will be able to find the correct house faster and easier.
The districts and roads of Kararkura:

Announcement:
The announcement should be sent sometime in early October to give people time and have the houses decorated for longer. The winner can be announced during the year's Fright Night Dance, Along with a discord announcement for those who aren't present.
The reward will vary from the placement of each participant, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

Event #3

Vacation Event
Lore:

As Summer arrives in Karakura, a ferry arrives at the beach, dropping off tourists from many places, including from the main island. As it makes its trip to Tokyo for the last few passengers, Karakura citizens can take a free ride to Tokyo bay, free to explore the nearby area, however, they can’t go too far, they wouldn't want to miss their ride back to Karakura.

Motive:
One thing I often see is that players mention the trip to France event that happened about a year ago, to some, it's one of the most memorable events on SRP, so I would like to help create another event like that. This type of event helps satisfy the player's wish for a new Karakura map and gives them something new to explore, so my wish as a member of the event team would be to create events that the players enjoy.

Setup:
  • Time: This event should take place on a summer weekend since it's the time most players are available.
  • A map of Tokyo bay.
  • A ferry build at the Karakura pier with many seats so that all the players who wish to join can.
  • Full support from the Staff and community team members.

Announcement:
The announcement would be posted at least 1 week ahead of time in the SchoolRP and Roleplay Hub discord event channel.

Activities:
  • New areas to explore!
  • An NPC shop with exclusive items and souvenirs.
  • Bring back the jetski seller for players to purchase and use in the bay.
  • [EXPERIMENTAL] 1 or 2 Hidden “Event Zones” at Tokyo bay: 2 Event team members would volunteer to be active in one of these areas, perhaps they run into a sketchy dealer or someone in trouble, only those who explore every spot of the bay will have a chance to have a special encounter. These will be active after a certain time the event starts so that those running said zones can enjoy the event with their friends.
Additional notes:
None.

-NEO#0003

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- I really appreciate your organization when it comes to explaining your events but the team and I expected more unique ideas that fit the server. The housing Decoration contest is already something ongoing and the school trip is also something we do annually. The Fire Priest although it sounds very different, we believe that you could remake it so it's more inclusive for the other areas of the server.

We would love to see you re-applying soon, feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread