OGMint

Level 9
ScaryBook
ScaryBook
Notable+
OGMint’s Shop Application

IGN: OGMint

Discord: OG Mint#3481

Describe your activity on the server: I’ve been active on the server ever since i joined which is a bit more than a year ago, I currently have 7 weeks, 9 days and 4 hours of playtime in the server across all my accounts (OGMint, StressCat, Prizebox and tasksnail). I’ve experienced different types of roleplay: GangRP, CrimeRP, FamilyRP, DramaRP, TeacherRP, AnimalRP, BusinessRP and SchoolRP.

Previous applications:

Accepted:
Thread 'Neo's Art teacher application' http://schoolrp.net/threads/neos-art-teacher-application.42682/

Thread 'Italian application' http://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.37981/

Denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ogmints-media-team-application.45351/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-prizeboxs-application.44904/

Previous warns/kicks/bans: No bans, kicks or warnings. I’m very familiar with the rules and often ask questions about them when needed through a ticket.

Shop wanted: Unowned shop #1

Me, along with a friend, have been looking for a shop that would be perfect for the ideas we have in mind when it comes to owning a shop, and I decided that this would be suitable for them, some changes will be done in the store such as a small stage and the shelves would be moved in different positions to make it look more like a gift shop with an emphasis on toys.

Why do you want to own a shop?: Being a shop owner is one of the most important roles in the server, they provide the players with many different items, each with a different roleplay experience to keep the business aspect of the server alive, along with giving in-game money a purpose and value. I’d like to provide the server with great roleplay experiences, interacting with players not only in the shop but outside as well, creating lore, and having the players be able to affect what happens to the shop along with their workers. The Name of the shop has not been decided yet but one of the few is “Karasu”, Which means crow. This name would fit the Owner since crows are a symbol of his family. Crows are known as sacred birds in Japanese culture.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

-EVENTS

There are a few events we have in mind that would make the experience in the shop interesting for all players, having flash sales, competitions, special celebrations, giveaways, and more to come.

-EXCLUSIVE ITEMS

We have a few custom items that will be available as soon as we can open, one of these items will be available for purchase at random times and some will be in store temporarily. These items will have an IC reason to be sold in the shop as well as small stories about them. Some of these items might be useful in the future, all this will have to be discovered by the players ICLY.

-LORE

Most of the shop’s lore will be classified and only be viewed by the owner, co-owner, and managers of the shop to keep most of the players curious and excited to find out the secrets that the shop holds along with its mysterious workers.

-PLAYER INTERACTIONS

Many of the decisions, events, and sales in the shop will be affected by how the player's characters interact within it, as well as how they treat workers and other customers. Everything will have an effect, so be careful with what you do in the shop.

How will your shop be unique?:

One thing that many shops are missing is lore, a story that goes with the shop and those within it. Most shopkeepers only log on only when they open their shop, and have little to no interactions with the players/customers when there is a lot of potentials to make things entertaining for everyone, here's what we have In mind:

-LORE DRIVEN

I’m planning on creating lore for the shop that players will be able to affect depending on their interactions with the workers and what they do on the shop’s property. Not much will be said about the lore and what certain actions it may cause at the moment since we would like the players to be taken by surprise when a chain of events happens, this is to keep the players excited and give them the desire to know what will be the next thing to happen while having the potential to alter things, creating more interactions in the shop.

How many employees are you planning to have?: Here's the list and setup I have in mind along with the players that are willing to work at the shop in their positions as listed. Uniforms have not been assigned, the employees are allowed to wear anything professional, this may change in the future depending on their actions.

Owner: 1/1

-OGMint
I as the owner will be in charge of the shop as a whole, placing orders of stocks, advertising, making investments, and other final decisions to keep the shop growing and becoming successful.

Co-owner: 1/1

-Polaroidss

The co-owner will be helping the owner with important financial and marketing decisions, as well as planning the future of the shop along with executing these. They will be organizing and training managers.

Managers: 0/2

-

-

Managers will be keeping track of the money coming in at the end of every shift, hiring employees, training them, and helping maintain a good image of the shop as a representative.

Cashiers: 3/15

-Synnns

- Reapz999

-Veganlaser

The cashiers will be working at the register, handling the transactions, and providing the clients with a fun experience when shopping. It will be required for the player to apply as a fully developed character to maintain the roleplay experience as lively during and out of work.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: Bachelor's degree in Business and a masters in art education.

The character being used is Neo Corvid, he was an art teacher for 4 months, but quit for ICLY reasons, ready to take a new step.

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a shop; however, we have chosen to deny this application.

- You cannot start out a shop with employees — all employees must undergo a proper application process. In addition to the former, this application could have greater detail and does not stand out from the current shops we have and from the current applicants.​

Users who are viewing this thread