oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
IGN:
oInfi

DISCORD:
Infi#1871

My activity on the server:
On average, I spend around 2-6 hours online SRP every day. While doing this, I am mostly answering DMs from players, roleplaying or taking care of problems that are brought to me throughout the day. I do often spend my time redesigning tower floors, apartments, and occasionally help other players out with designing their apartments.

Why I want to join the SRP Build Team:
I have been a builder for 6 years. My main goal was to become a paid builder for Hypixel, but before applying, I realized that their building style didn't fit me as well as I thought it would. I've been a part of at least 3 different build teams in my time, all in which have given me the necessary skills to become good enough for the SRP Build Team. I would like to join the team so that I will be able to become better at building in different areas as well as helping out the general community in designing and creating new structures for people to enjoy!

Screenshots of previous, outstanding builds:
(I have created hundreds of builds in my time but I'm just going to post a few key images of some of them.)

Other Information:
I can easily adapt to any build style given to me. As I have said, I have built for six years now and believe I am 100% qualified for this position.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Very great builds with obvious details for both interior and exteriors. This is exactly what we're looking for, welcome to the team!​
  • To get started DM me on discord (MikeShotZ#0960) or start a conversation with me on the forums to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread