Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
IGN:

oInfi

Explain your activity on the Server:

The main activities I take part in are DetailRP, and GangRP. As the leader of Bakuto, I believe that I've had plenty of ideas that revolve around creating large scale events, lasting only a couple of hours, but I have never been able to actually put them into action. I spend around 4-8 hours a day on SRP, mostly around people I know, but occasionally roleplaying with the general public for the hell of it.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:

As I've been a member of Bakuto for months now, I also have experience in other servers as well. I have been a builder and community staff member for a large server called Guild Saturdays, where I've led the build team to creating unique mini game maps and developing a stronger connection to one another. Not only this, but I've been able to create my own Hypixel guild of 80-90 members, leveling up at a gradual rate. During this period, I'd often spend most of my time coming up with mini events (Such as guild parties, tournaments, etc), to keep the community I worked so hard to develop active. Thanks to that, I've been able to develop and gain a server host where I'm able to create my own SMP and practice servers for the community to utilize when they want to. I worked with my own staff team on making the guild itself a better place.

As for my IRL experiences, I have participated in student council for two years now, each time I held an important leadership position that required me to pay attention to my surroundings, and listen to the student's ideas when they were presented. It was my role to help come up with events and other fun ideas to make sure that the school was high spirited and engaged in all activities.

What makes you different from other applicants

I believe that I have far more moderation skill and creativity than most applicants. As I've been engaged in fine arts (Drama, Music, Art) for eight years now, I believe I have the necessary skills to come up with engaging events that the entirety of the SRP community can take part of. Not only this, but I also have experience in the things listed above in my previous team based experiences.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

This is an idea I have presented to Hebwig before, and I will be presenting it here in a better formatted manner. This event is revolving around GangRP, and is a sort of substitute to typical GangRP wars.

CAPTURE THE ASYLUM

Duration of Event: 2 hours
Object of Event: Claim control of the Karakura Asylum Turf
Participants: Gangs with 10+ members are able to sign up.

Objective:

Gangs will compete against one another in a purge type situation. Last gang standing, or gang with the most members left, will win the turf.

Rules:

1. Gangs will only be allowed to contribute between 10-15 members to this event. No more, no less. This is to prevent confusion within the gangs, and make staff's lives easier.

2. Within a 100 block radius of the Asylum is considered a GREEN ZONE meaning that KPD will not be allowed within that radius.

3. Players will be able to utilize the entirety of the map, though all safe zones are strictly prohibited.

4. All players will start out in front of the Asylum. Though their course of action is up to them.

5. The same rules apply to that of if you are going to war. Meaning that everyone has KPS on each other, and if the leader dies, the gang will disband. It will be recommended that the gangs do not contribute their leader to the game.

6. Alliances are strictly prohibited. There will be no teaming up of any sort, and if you do, you will be disqualified from gaining the turf.

7. Weapons must be gained on your own accord. You will get mug perms of those you kill.

8. All gangs must be in the same attire that coordinates with their gang. This is so that you can tell apart the gangs from each other.

9. Once the game is over, deaths will not be voided upon ending, and the gang with the most members left will gain the turf.

10. Up to 5 gangs may participate.

11. In the event of a tie breaker, each gang will contribute one member to duel and fight to the death using P2L in order to determine the winner. The reasoning for P2L is to clearly identify who is the better candidate, rather than using sheer luck.

CAPTURE THE HOSTAGE

Requirements: Two verified gangs.
Duration: N/A

Objective:

Capture the hostage and bring them back to safety.

RULES:

1. Each gang will contribute one fellow member to be the opposing team's "hostage".

2. Each hostage will be held on direct opposite sides of the map. One location being the Lighthouse/asylum area, the other location being deep within Karakura forest. Each gang will be given a general area of where the hostage is located, and will be up to them to find the hostage themselves.

3. The goal of the "game" is to retrieve your hostage before the rival gang retrieves theirs, and the hostage must be brought to the safe point set.

4. This will be played out like a normal game of Capture the Flag. Where you try to bring the enemy flag to your side of the territory without being "tagged".

5. Instead of tagging someone, players will be playing with weapons. If you are to be "immobilized", it would be with a weapon, but it would be a sort of pretend stab or slash. If that happens to you, then you would have to sit down in the same spot for the remainder of the game.

6. Everyone starts out with "minor perms" on each other, there will be people on the defence, offence, and the hostage guards.

7. The game ends when the first gang successfully retrieves their hostage. The plan is to use the gang leads as hostages.

8. Each gang will be allowed to use as many members as they want to.

9. No injuries should be dealt during this event except for when you have to KO someone. Not only is this just a fun event to put on, it is also a great opportunity for gangs to train against each other for future scenarios.

10. If need be, this event can act as a great substitute for wars. As it makes it more engaging and thrilling.

11. We will put armbands or some sort of label on each player to separate the teams (Red VS Blue)

12. The Karakura sewers would be completely off limits, as well as anything else underground

13. Another aspect of this event will be having to avoid KPD. Players will not be wearing masks, but weapons will be permitted (but not used) for pretend stabbing. For example, if you were to stab someone and win the roll, the stabbed player would have to just sit in place, no actual injuries caused towards the individual.

14. In the event that this is in fact a replacement for war, perms will change to KPS, and nothing will be voided.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- This application only caters toward one side of roleplay; we are looking for people who are open-minded and have skills which can be provided to all players of all kinds. In addition to this, one suggestion of this has already been denied in our private messages and another is entirely insensitive.
- Contact heb#5009 on Discord if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread