Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
IGN: oInfi
DATE: 6/3/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to suggest the creation of an official, staff-run discord dedicated to the tailoring servers of SRP.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Here's how it would work. Tailoring discords sometimes have a difficult time getting up and running, and players are constantly looking for a tailor. Despite having an IC location on the server itself for tailoring, I believe a discord would greatly benefit as well. The discord would be pretty similar to that of Karakura Crime, Karakura Emergency, Karakura Town, etc. Players would be able to join, choose a server, share ideas and commissions, apply for their discord to be advertised, and more. The discords that are presented in the "tailoring hub" if you will, will be free for any player to join and explore (similar to gang discord advertisement in Karakura Crime). There could even be a system of verified tailoring discords and adverted discords. It would take a bit of time to set up, but I think it would be greatly beneficial to the community as I constantly see people looking for tailors in OOC and other discords. I believe having a tailoring hub of sorts will help eliminate the issue of people not being able to find tailors, and people wanting to apply and become tailors. It's all essentially one big creative hub to gain more opportunity for everyone!​

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1

As a tailor myself, I get lazy sometimes and I want to get skins made but I never find any tailors. This gives an opportunity not only to peeople that want to buy skins but also ones who want to make skins.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1 I think this will help all tailors gain more customers

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
+1

This would be fantastic for the skin circulations throughout the community, since it's a bigger aspect of SRP than people may think. Personally I'd even say it makes things simpler too.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
dear god please.
tailoring servers repetatively die because nobody ever joins them and keep losing service until everyone goes to the next one. itd be nice to have an official sort of thing, seeing as it wouldn't be that difficult, and encourage having longer-running servers in contrary to how they unintentionally function right now.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
bruh please even if u like. Made a channel for. it in the karakura town discord it Would be helpful

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
+1

Though I and Infi spoke briefly of this, Infi has a perfect description of what is possible for those who run a company, work for companies or even just want to find more tailoring servers for many things! Pleaseeee, even a channel in most likely Karakura Town (As, there is an IC tailoring center) would be useful for new players!

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
My opinion on this is mixed, in the skins channel there are some pinned official tailoring servers. The only issue with this is that there may be some other tailoring servers that are a lot more active which could/should be considered official. With that in mind, I don’t think an entire tailoring is necessarily needed as we can simply pin official servers in skins channel. The only issues I see with what I’ve said above is outfits sometimes also get pinned in that channel over time, which my suggestion for fixing that issue would be to put a little thing in the description of the channel saying the servers are pinned. The other issue is, I like the idea. As a tailor myself I would enjoy a tailoring hub quite a lot, I just don’t know if it would be worth the effort.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
bruh please even if u like. Made a channel for. it in the karakura town discord it Would be helpful
Okay i wanted to add to this because i really did not form a coherent sentence, but i really don't think an entire discord for tailoring is needed . . because yeah, but maybe a channel in the Karakura Town discord, like the business or shop rosters, for official tailoring discords, and your tailoring discord would have to meet like, such and such requirement to be added to the tailoring roster .. yeah, just not an entire discord

+1

Users who are viewing this thread