Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Gmt

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand

Describe your activity on the server:
I am most currently active on my main account which is xXXuanderXx on this account I am active for around 5 hours in which I spend doing gangrp and along with this I am in the swim team so I am active for swim things. On the account I am applying on I am active on it however it is fairly new and I am planning to play on it more if I get the role.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have 0 bans and plan to keep it this way.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Italian app 1: Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/second-language-app-italian.55946/
Italian app 2: Accepted https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxxuanderxxs-italian-language-app.56205/
Jsl app: Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxxuanderxx-jsl-application.55396/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
xXXuanderXx (Main account) [Grade 12] [Swim]
oIXuanderIo (Account I'm applying on) [ Grade 7]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Mathematics

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
One of my motivations to become a teacher is that I wish to take part within a faction and experience what it is like to be part of one. The reason I have chosen to be a teacher is because I have the most understanding of it over the other factions and I believe that I would enjoy the position of a teacher as I don't have much to do during the school time of Srp and this faction will give me something to do during this time.

Another motivation is that I would like to experience what it is like to Roleplay as a teacher but also with this how it is to roleplay as an adult and get to know more people within the adult faction.

My final reason that I would like to become a teacher and teach mathematics specifically is because I enjoy doing mathematics oocly. This is the reason why I would like to specifically become a math teacher as I believe that if I get this role it will help me develop within my mathematics and as I enjoy it and it will help me keep motivated within the role of a teacher.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand and am willing to undergo training for the role.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher class logs is a bot that helps the teachers keep track of things such as the amount of classes they have hosted, Students in the class, The time when it started and ended and much more. They are important as they help teachers keep track of things and make teaching less stressful for them.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Rule 1 - No phones

Students in class should not have their phones out at any point unless told to. This rule will be enforced so that no distractions are present within the class along with people talking to others from outside the room. This will ensure that students pay attention to the lesson.

Rule 2 - No alcohol in class
Students everywhere in school should have no alcohol on them. However it does happen so if a student in class is found with alcohol on them they will get it confiscated and they will receive a detention. This is to stop distractions within the class.

Rule 3 - No eating or drinking in class
Students in class should not be eating or drinking. This is for one a distraction in class to them and other students. However it can also make the class a mess and also make the environment not one that students should learn in. Eating time is for break and lunch.

Rule 4 - Questions should be relevant to the class topic
During class all questions should be relevant to the topic that is being learned. If the topic is not relevant the question will be ignored and the class will continue. If the question is then asked multiple times they will be asked to stop and if it really becomes necessary then they will be sent out of the lesson.

Rule 5 - No masks
In class there should be no masks at anypoint unless it is for medical reasons or they have gained the permission to have one on. If they have got one in class they will be asked to remove it and if they don't do this after I have asked them around 3 times the item will be confiscated from them.

Rules 6- No instruments
During class instruments will not be allowed at all. This is to ensure that all students are listening in class and not listening to others playing music but it is also for the fact that it can be a big disturbance on the class as a whole. If found playing one they will be asked to stop it and if they do not stop after the first few times of asking they will be confiscated or kicked from the class.

Rule 7- No Fighting or arguments
This is a rule that should be followed everywhere in the school. If they are found arguing in class and making a disturbance to everyone they will be told to be quiet if they do not listen and carry on they will be kicked from the class and if it escalates to a fight they will be given detention and removed from the class.

Rule 8- Be respectful
This rule should be followed at all times within class and outside of it in general. Some examples I can give of this rule is when the teacher is talking the other students should be quiet and listen to what the teacher has to say. If they have a question during this time they should raise their hand and they will then be told they can talk. The respect will go both ways so during this time the teacher and other students won't talk making everything easier within the classroom if they are not doing this they will be told to be quiet and if it carries on they will be removed from the class.

Rule 9 - No Swearing
This is a rule all around school and should be the same in the class. This will be followed at all times and any swearing or gesture that is swearing will result in the student being warned. They will have a maximum of three warnings that will result in something like a detention or removal from the class.

Rule 10 - No sleeping in class
Students should not sleep during class even if they are tired. They have time to sleep after school and they have come to class to learn and sleeping can be done after the school day. If found sleeping in class they will be woken up and told to stay awake during the class if they continue to fall asleep after this they will be given a warning and removed from class after 3 warnings have been given.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Gangrp: Currently I have had lots of experience within gangrp and have taken part in a few events hosted by my gang and lead one. I currently have a higher up position in a gang on my main account. Gangrp in general has helped me get better at my detailrp and also my roleplay in general. This also has helped me learn the rules

Character development: During my time on Srp I have learned how to build a character making them have certain personality traits. I have spent much of my time building personality and much more on my main account. I would do this in ways such as talking with people icly and setting up things such as small lore events oocly with friends. The things during these events can change, some can be fights and some are just talks with them after something has happened between the characters. Overall I believe I am able to build a good character with good lore behind them and I wish to experience building a more grown up and mature character who loves teaching.

Athletic teams: I currently am part of the swim team on my main account where I have taken part in almost all of my training sessions other than a few I missed due to my holiday. I have been in it for a few months now though I believe that during the time that I've been in the swim team I believe that my detailed roleplay has got even better and I am now wishing to expand upon this.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description:
Head of Department are the teachers who are at the leader of the subject and have proven themselves worthy of the role. They also can do more things in this role, one of these is checking camera’s to figure out what has actually happened in a situation. Head of departments are usually called when something like a fight has happened and the culprit cannot be found.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A Qualified teacher is a teacher that has been promoted from Newly Qualified teacher this is normally after a few months of being one. These Teachers also have a lot more experience then Newly qualified teachers.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A newly qualified teacher is a teacher that has just passed their training and they are now trusted to have their own classroom this allows them to host their own classes and able to teach on their own.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Untrained Teacher
↳ Description:
These teachers are the newest on the roster of teacher and training to become a newly qualified teacher. They cannot teach as they do not have their own classrooms however they are able to join other teachers classes and learn from them

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

OOC/Real life

In real life teachers main jobs are to educate the youth. Each teacher has different ways of teaching and finds some more effective for themselves and for the students in general but overall their main goal is to ensure that the students understand a subject. The other thing is that teachers also serve as a support for students not just for teaching but also other things that can be with life in general. Most teachers are always working during a period within school and are very rarely not holding classes. The salary of a teacher can vary depending on their experience and other factor like what location they work however the average pay for a newly qualified teacher in the Uk is £28,000 to £34,502 and as they become a qualified teacher this only goes up making them able to have a higher salary for the year. After school they spend their time doing things such as planning the next lesson or maybe doing something like hosting a club, revision sessions or a sport for other students to participate within.

Icly/SRP
Teachers in schoolrp are fairly similar to the IRL school faculty as their jobs are to teach the students preparing them for their exams. Along with this teachers also help with stuff after school may this be events or working as a supervisor for a club. The part where they differ is that teachers are not paid based on what rank they are within the faction they are paid based on the amount of classes they hold a month, the lowest they can earn being at ¥350,000 this is for reaching 10 quota and the highest being ¥500,000 yen. During times when they are not hosting classes they patrol the school looking out for other students that are breaking the rules and giving out the right punishment or warning to students who have broken them.

Free time - Schoolrp
In their free time teachers can do almost anything in their free times this can range from befriending the student, adults and other staff members. As long as they do not take part within crime they can do almost anything they want.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to the SchoolRp server as that is what the server is based around . The teachers are important to enforcing the school rules on the campus but not only that they bring life to the school roleplay side and make the school time fun and interactive.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning seems to work on a method called MoSCoW which stands for Must have, Should have, Could have, will not have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Eito is a male who stands at 6,5 and has a muscular figure. This is because of his past in his High School Swim team. He is an overall athletic person who enjoys running or playing sports with other people in his free time though he may enjoy his sports, he also enjoys his academic studies and he always wants to strive to become more knowledgeable on things rather this be just academic studies or anything from common knowledge. Due to this he believes that if every student tries the best they can and takes up their own time to learn something new they will be able to achieve what they want to do when they are older. Along with this he believes without fun the student won't be able to progress as far as they possibly can and because of this he will try to make every lesson as fun and as engaging as possible.

Eito is a calm person who enjoys talking to people rather this be other staff members,Students or other civilians in general. He is a very outgoing person and looks for the best in every situation and tries to help everyone he can. This leads to some of his goals that he wants to achieve as a teacher. His first thing he wants to achieve is making sure that all students understand his subject, making sure they are able to pass their exams and can use it for future jobs. His second goal for the future is to really become the best teacher he can be and climb the ranks and make the school a better place for those learning there.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Eito’s first action would be to walk up to the group asking them to calm down and back away from each other. If they continued with the swearing he would give them a warning and ask them to leave the area and go their separate ways. If it was carried on he would tell them in a serious tone that a detention will be given if they don't stop swearing. Along with this he would ask them to go opposite ways from each other even if they were friends.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
He would first take a calm approach and ask the students to pay attention to what he has to say and what they are learning. He would try to make them answer more questions by asking things on the spot that has just been taught to them. If however they are still not listening he would grab something around him and slam it onto the desk making a loud sound to grab their attention and to show how serious he is. He would tell them that they are in class and should be listening and if they don't begin to listen they would be removed from the class as he believes it's unfair to those who want to come to his class and learn

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
If alone within the teachers lounge Eito would grab a cup of coffee and look over his lesson making critical evaluations on them and trying to improve on them trying to find out what worked and what did not. Along with this he would also try to start planning his next lesson as he has the free time to and can then improve on the stuff he did before. If he was in the lounge with other faculty he would try to make jokes and talk with them as he is very outgoing and loves talking to others. He would also check up on them making sure their days are going alright and if anything is the matter.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Walking into the room with books in his hands, He would say “Morning student! Today we are going to have a test.” He would then walk around the class handing out the tests as quickly as possible before going back to his desk before sitting down on his chair and saying “You will have the rest of the lesson to do the test. Goodluck!”

/me With a chalk stick in his hands, Eito would let out a smile before the chalk on the board ”If you can solve this I will reward you with a token”. He would begin to move the chalk on the board slowly writing an equation as neat as possible for the class. Picking a student by random he would motion for them to come to the front of the room “Try to solve this”. As they solved the equation, he would pass them a reward token and would begin to give them a round of applause “Well done!”

/me As he was looking around the class at the students that were not listening, he would say “Please pay attention in class, we are here to learn?”. Standing up he would grab some books from his desks and would slam them onto his desk making a loud noise “Listen up! If you do not start to pay attention to the class. “YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CLASS!” He would then go back to teaching the class.

/me As class began to end Eito would stand at the front of the class before letting out a Smile “The Student who gets the highest score on the quiz gets a reward token”. He would then clap his hands “And you start now”. After a few moments he moved towards his chair and picked up his book and began to take the test himself before quickly finishing it. As he finished it he would place it down onto the desk making a loud bang that would grab the class's attention” And that will be the end of the test. You have all had enough time please hand them to the front of the class so I can mark them”

Backstory
Eito is a 6,5 male who grew up in Japan. He lived most of his life within Shibuya where he went to a private school where he was taught a variety of subjects. While he was in school he did things such as sports and went to classes like a normal student. He however did not enjoy these classes finding them unengaging and boring making it hard for him to keep concentrated on the lessons. This later led to him struggling with things such as mathematics, english and sciences in which he began to realize that he needed to catch up on these subjects and find a way to make them fun so that he could learn them better and be more engaged with the learning.
He tried to develop new ways to learn rather this be through creating fun games or even just taking some time out of his day to watch some educational videos. Though during this time he took lessons from his father who was a mathematics teacher in highschool at the time with his fathers help Eito slowly began to enjoy learning things and began to feel like he was more engaged in his subjects. As he grew older he slowly grew a passion for learning and wanted to teach people in the way he taught himself making the school a more fun and engaging environment. He later decided to go onto college where he completed his bachelor degree within mathematics at the age of 20. He however did not decide to do much with his time after college; he just took 3 years of his life to relax with the help of his parents who looked after him. During the 3 years he had lost his spark for learning and teaching as he just wanted to live a relaxed life. However at the age of 24 his parents asked him to move out and get some working experience in which he took up the task and tried to find a place that would employ him. He did not plan to stay in Shibuya for long so he decided to get a job at a grocery store to gain some money and save up to move out of the city however this was not the case and he ended up staying in Shibuya for a extra five years till he reached the age of 29 before he quit his job and moved out of his parent house.

At the age of 29, he moved to Karakura where he met a young girl named Mikuri who he decided to adopt and look after. During this time he got a small side job working at the local library in which he used this time to work his job but also learn new things within subjects as he had spare time when people were not coming for books. After a few months had passed he realized that his daughter was not doing well in certain subjects within school and wanted to help her. So when he had free time at his work or in general he decided to plan some fun and engaging lessons for her to take making sure that they would help her within the time. After a few weeks of planning he decided to show Mikuri the lessons and tasks he had planned to help her. As he saw her face light up at the lessons he had made he reawakened the spark he once had for wanting to teach people and make them happy and enjoy school. A year later he found out the Karakura highschool was taking applicants for the job of teacher and he took instant interest in applying. After his bits of research into the school and teaching system he decided to start applying in which he first had his difficulties picking what subject he wanted to teach but after focusing so much on the mathematics lessons and mathematics in general he decided to apply for a place as a mathematics teacher. After he filled out the application he handed it in and submitted it eagerly awaiting the reply from the school.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only:

Eito Tomohiro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Eito Tomohiro
Preferred Name:
Eito

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist