R A C E | Acapulco Mexico
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S |
L A N G U A G E S | Spanish, JSL, Japanese
S E X U A L I T Y | Straight
O C C U P A T I O N S | School

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
Description
[GASHES]
- Had large cuts running and tears in the tissue of his skins from various fights and sc****s from many fights and prison stabbings that he's recieved.

[TATTOOS]
- A large snake ran down his right arm as well as a large dragon face tattooed on his back. The back tattoo would be seen as irezumi art.

[SCARS]
- A slice on the side of his neck and arms would be seen scarred over and healed after years and many fresh ones on his arms.

[CARVINGS]
- N/A

[BODY]
- A lean, tender body, it seemed as if he would workout frquently taking good care of his physique and health. He had almost shiny skin and a single freckle underneath his eye. His body had many scars and gashes yet most faded and some new.

M E N T A L • H E A L T H
∞Description∞
- Would have little to no health issues and instead would actually seem rather calm in his stance.

[WIPS]

1683544233067.png
Personality Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []

Quick-Thinker, Sympathetic, Charming, Gregarious

[] - Negative Traits - []
Aloof, Jealous

[] • Other Traits • []
Calm, Inquisitive, Patient

Character Feats
∞Description∞

[WIP]

Physical Description
∞Description∞

Statistics

O V E R A L L: 101 / 130

S T R E N G T H – T E N
P E R C E P T I O N – E I G H T
E N D U R A N C E- T E N
C H A R I S M A - E I G H T
I N T E L L I G E N C E - N I N E
A G I L I T Y - E I G H T
L U C K - N I N E
H E A L T H - N I N E
M O R A L I T Y - S E V E N
P R I V I L E D G E - T H R E E
O B J E C T I V I T Y - E I G H T
S A N I T Y - S I X
S O C I A L - S I X

Fashion
∞Description∞
- Wore formal clothes most seen online on what a yakuza would wear but could be seen occasionlly in a regular jacket or pajamas.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
∞Description∞

1683544244366.png

Non-Combat Skills

- Cooking was one of the main things Okawa was good at and rather took it in as a hobby and skil to be able to feed and take care of his family at home.

Combat Skills
∞Description∞
- Prison fighting and street fighting was one of his main ways of fighting using surroundings around him and frowed upon tactics.

1683544253157.png

P A R E N T S

F A M I L Y

F R I E N D S

Background
∞Description∞
Rio was born into a family deeply involved in organized crime in Acapulco, Mexico. His father was a high-ranking member of a powerful cartel, and his mother was a skilled smuggler. Rio grew up surrounded by violence and criminal activity, and he was ******* from a young age to follow in his family's footsteps.
When Rio was 15, his family moved to Karakura, Japan to expand their criminal operations. Rio quickly became involved in the local Yakuza gang and worked his way up the ranks with ease. He was ruthless and had a natural talent for smuggling drugs and weapons across borders.
One day, while Rio was on a smuggling run, he got into a confrontation with a peace officer who was suspicious of his activities. In a fit of rage, Rio stabbed the officer and fled the scene. The police were able to track him down and arrested him, and he was sentenced to several years in prison.
While in prison, Rio became even more deeply involved in the criminal underworld. He made connections with other inmates and began planning his next move. When he was released at the age of 20, he returned to the Yakuza gang and quickly rose to a leadership position.
Rio's criminal activities became more daring and ambitious, and he was responsible for organizing some of the most lucrative smuggling operations in Japan. He was respected and feared by his fellow gang members, and his reputation as a skilled smuggler spread throughout the criminal underworld.
Despite his success, Rio was always looking over his shoulder. He knew that the police were watching him, and he was constantly paranoid about being caught. Rio's criminal activities eventually caught up with him, and he was arrested and sent back to prison.
Rio spent the rest of his life in and out of prison, reflecting on his choices and the consequences of his actions. He realized that his family's criminal legacy had led him down a dark and dangerous path, but he was unable to break free from his criminal lifestyle. Rio continued to be involved in criminal activities until the day he died, leaving behind a legacy of violence and destruction.

Users who are viewing this thread