mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Okay but what about /lay?

Wasted Time

Level 10
FinalWasted
FinalWasted
Rich
So I'm quite sure people are annoyed by the fact that the POV of /lay is broken. And I don't know if staff Can't fix it or.. just thinks that it's not important to schoolRP. However, It works perfectly in FantasyRP. I don't know. Any information is known about it? I'd love to hear your opinion.

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
So I'm quite sure people are annoyed by the fact that the POV of /lay is broken. And I don't know if staff Can't fix it or.. just thinks that it's not important to schoolRP. However, It works perfectly in FantasyRP. I don't know. Any information is known about it? I'd love to hear your opinion.
BAZINGA!

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
There can be a way of implementing this, but it is not as easy as taking the file from FantasyRP's plugin list and slapping it onto the server's files. There are compatibility issues that prevent FRP plugins to make it into SRP and vice-versa. If you wish to suggest a plug-in / a more elaborate idea in the shape of a suggestion, you can do so here following the appropriate format. Note, however, that changing the /lay's POV is something that wouldn't be a priority, meaning that, if anything, it would be added to the current Trello list of things yet to be introduced

Users who are viewing this thread