mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

old format; ignore please!!

OOC Section

What is your Minecraft Username?
skinnyspinach [alt. account for main skinnylettuce]

How old are you?
I am currently sixteen years old.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?
Specifically from what I can recall, since it has been a very long time since I’ve ever received one, was back in early 2019, where I received a ten day ban. This ban in particular though, was revolved around false accusations and just goofiness. One day a couple of old friends and I came onto SchoolRP with silly versions of Disney Princess skins, though our descriptions and nicknames remained as the characters we usually played as. Around this time, skins didn’t count in character. But one of the staff [now no longer part of the team] had decided it was not okay for me specifically to have the skin, but my friends were perfectly fine. When I used that defense, he tried to start falsely accusing me of stealing from the Police Department chest, when I actually had left the KPD six long months prior to these events. Despite me having screenshotted evidence to back myself up (that evidence gone due to having a new PC now) and that particular staff having no proof themselves, I ended up getting banned, though the ban was lifted barely two hours later after it was talked about through Discord.

What country are you from?
I am currently living in the United States [EST], though I am originally from Poland.

Do you have Discord?
Yes! I have Discord. It is currently @ɢɪɢɪ ɢᴏᴏᴅᴇ [sǫᴜᴇᴀᴋʏ ᴋɪss]#3488. It does change from time-to-time, and I know it has fancy text not everyone can access through a keyboard, so I can also be reached by looking for @skinnyspinach on the Roleplay Hub Official Discord.

How long have you played the server for?
I joined SchoolRP late into the summer of 2017. I was extremely active during this time, and tried to be a part of just about everything, from making clubs, joining a sports team [cheerleading], to just roleplaying and contributing every hour of the day. But, I ended up taking a break to focus more on high school around the beginning of 2019, and I have recently returned this month to be a fully active member again, growing accustomed to all the new trends, aspects, and people of SchoolRP and doing so with both success and fun.

List of your current and past applications:
Recent Applications
Spanish Language [Accepted]
Tagalog (Traditional Filipino) Language [Declined]

Past Applications
Maid for Maid Cafe in School Festival [Accepted]
Music Club [Accepted]
KPD Police Officer [Accepted]
Beautification Club [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?
I have two main points of motivation when it comes to applying for the hospital staff of SchoolRP. First of all, the DetailRP. I, personally, have a really big thing for DetailRP, and during the few INRP visits I have made in the hospital, whether it be for my character or characters of other people, the detail in roleplay is simply immaculate, and just about up to my standards of what I prefer from people roleplaying. I dislike people who do barely do a full sentence, so being in an environment filled with literate people who not only have good grammar and writing skills, but also know exactly what they’re writing about when it comes to medical terms, objects, etc. As for my second point, I personally really enjoy doing medical roleplay myself, and writing the process of particular things in general! During my time off of SchoolRP, I’ve written some short stories and even a long one that involved lots of medical things, whether it be simply cleaning a wound and stitching it up, to a full blown brain surgery done by a neurosurgeon. Being able to actively share my writing skill and genuine passion for writing on all things medical with others brings joy to me.

What do you know about medical practice?
Personally, I am not majoring in the medical industry [majoring in cosmetology]. But, I’ve always had a strange attraction towards the medical industry. I’ve personally studied into the industry quite a lot, not only out of random interest, but also for both writing short stories and even for future use in case something ever happens. Also, my stepmom happens to be a nurse (she worked at a hospital during Covid full time, it was honestly a scary time for her), and has taught me a lot of the terms and general things I both know and am capable of doing.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?
Code Red
This means that there is a fire occurring within the hospital. Of course, this would cause fire alarms to go off, as well as sprinklers. Sometimes, this can also mean that something has gone ablaze nearby the hospital, whether it be right outside or a few blocks away. In the case of outdoor fires, alarms and sprinklers do not tend to go off unless it is traveling into the building.

Code Pink
This means that either a child within the children’s care department of a hospital or an infant within the infirmary has been abducted. To elaborate, someone not part of staff in the hospital- or, in rare cases, an actual doctor, nurse, etc.- has taken a minor away, thus kidnapping them or attempting to take them out of hospital grounds without permission.

Code Orange
This means a chemical leak has occurred! There are a lot of possible things that this could mean. For example, a certain gas could have been exposed to a certain section of the hospital. Or there has been a spill of certain body fluids [blood, urine, etc.] somewhere in the hospital, especially if it belonged to a severely ill patient who has a contagious infection. To summarize, if you see this color, there is a hazard happening in the hospital.

Code Brown
Dangerous weather is starting to come close to the hospital! This can be something somewhat on the more minor side, such as thunderstorms, or- in the cases of some countries/states that are accustomed to it- hail. And, of course, this can also be something more on the serious side; A natural disaster. This includes tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.

Code Yellow
This means that a resident in the hospital considered an adult or older has been abducted/kidnapped. This can also be referred to an Amber Alert. But, there are also a couple of other disasters correlating to a human life this could mean, such as a surgery going terribly wrong.

Code Green
This means that an emergency has been confirmed and is currently active. During this particular code, staff are recommended to remain calm and collected, and follow the basic rules of whatever emergency may take place. If one is to act panicked or stressed around patients, it will cause a chain reaction of possible terror.

Code Blue
This means an medical emergency has been alerted in the hospital. There is a vast majority of things this can relate to. For instance, it could be someone near death after an attempted murder, car accident, etc., or even an amputated limb. This can also mean multiple people coming in at once from an accident, attempted homicide, ********* attack, etc. Other than the major things, there could also be some things a bit more on the minor side, where it’s a rather strange- dare I say sometimes even a bit silly- occurrence the hospital has not yet dealt with in the past, and will have to figure out as soon as possible how to solve because it could be very dangerous for the patient.

Color Purple
This means someone, whether it be a patient, a random walk in, or a possible break in, is not cooperating with hospital staff and is starting to get hostile with them. This particular violence could be verbal where they are shouting and cursing, giving off threats, or it can even get physical where they attempt to bring harm to staff, a patient, or even themselves.

Color Black
A bomb has been found! This code color in particular means that the hospital has either received a bomb threat from an outside source, whether it be anonymous or known, or a bomb has been found within hospital grounds. If it is a threat, security will go into strict search and patients are in lockdown. If there is a bomb, in some cases patients are moved to a bomb shelter, while other cases consist of having to move the patients to a different hospital until the culprit of planting the bomb is found and arrested.

Code Silver
This means that there is an active *********/threat within hospital grounds. This typically means an individual with a long-ranged weapon such as a firearm. Patients are to be put into a strict lockdown, for attempting to move them out will risk both the lives of them and staff in getting severely harmed or even killed. Police is to be called and everyone must wait and stay silent as if the hospital is empty until officials arrive and find the culprit.

Code White
Evacuate! This color code simply means an evacuation. Of course, though, certain procedures must be followed depending on the kinds of patients, and just the general stay calm and collected things, for stirring up panic and stress will cause the chain reaction of terror, and it’s best to move at a relaxed, steady pace during an evacuations, especially in a place typically filled with hundreds of sick, injured, disabled, etc. people.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?
Yes, I am fully aware that inactivity will cause me to lose the role of a member within the hospital. I have experienced this with a few roles I have had in the past.

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit?
Yes, I am fully aware that each of the different positions have a minimum age limit, but that’s not something I am worried about for the character I am applying for the role of a doctor has aged past their twenties.

IC Section

Character Knowledge
How is your character during and off the job?
They are a very sarcastic individual, to the point that one wouldn’t ever be able to tell whether they are actually taking and/or talking about something serious or not, when, in fact, they do take the things they are passionate about such as family, robotics, and the medical industry very seriously. It just doesn’t quite come off as such thanks to that naturally laid-back, relaxed persona of theirs. He is also incredibly observant, one could correlate him to the famous fictional character Sherlock Holmes with how well he reads people's emotions as well as personal things about someone through body movement, how they react to something, etc. Something such as this, though, may have one view him as kind of an asshole, really, but there’s no negative intent towards their people-reading skills. It’s just a natural trait of theirs they cannot help One could also correlate him to the popular detective Holmes because of their abnormally high IQ. He isn’t a high functioning sociopath, though, so no need to worry about that. Overall, he is the same both in and out of the workzone, except when it comes to his fairly dark humor. That ill taste in comedy is normally contained around patients and anyone who’s sensitive towards rather unsettling topics.

What do they look like?
They would stand at a fairly looming 6 feet, 7 inches [201 Centimeters] and weigh about 203 pounds [92 Kilograms]. They have a rather hunched over posture, and are incredibly skinny. One would think that they’re underweight, but they just so happen to come off as a very boney and scrawny individual due to how deformed they look thanks to a couple of laboratory accidents from different experiments both in and out of schooling. Plus, they have a very fast metabolism, so even in eating the regular amount of food required per day, it’s almost as though they ate nothing. Runs in their family. To summarize, they are sort of built like an Asian Jack Skellington. Or a Scarecrow, like from The Wizard of Oz. Their skin is fairly pale with major yellow undertones. Throughout the body, they are very dry, but their face is pretty oily. As for their hair, the color is jet black, and though shoulder length it is always put in a small man bun, a very messy one. It’s extremely matted and greasy, with lots of split ends and tangles. But thanks to always forcing it into a man-bun, it always just looks slick back. One who is good with hair, though, will notice the hot mess. Eyes: They have a monolid eye shape with heavy bags that seem to have bags growing under them caused by heavy insomnia and extreme lack of sleep. Their eye color is a very dull teal color, as if it was once very vibrant but died out over the years. Their nose is quite crooked and pointed, one could easily compare it to a witch’s nose, with very thin, dry lips that are just about the same color of their skin. Overall, despite the skill and brains, they are not an attractive individual whatsoever.

Do they have any mental or physical illness?
No, he has no mental or physical illness.

What makes your character unique?
Well, right off the bat, they are quite literally the opposite of attractive, unlike the vast majority of players in SchoolRP. I have yet to interact with someone whose character has multiple flaws that isn’t some kind of scar. But that as well as the fact that there’s no tragedy in their backstory are just subtle points of what makes them different compared to others. The main picture is their character in general. To elaborate, it’s the way they will interact with people, certain situations, etc. that’s incredibly different compared to most others. They’re in a constant calm state of mind no matter what situation they’re put through, and will even add some humor into it every now and then. This, of course, could weird some people out. Also, when interacting with people, they could point out certain aspects of the individual, whether it be emotional, hidden physical deformations/scarring, or even something part of their past/personality that they aren’t open about. And they simply get this through observing their facial features, body movements, reaction towards certain things/sayings, etc. To summarize; It’s almost like experiencing a conversation with Sherlock Holmes; A quick-witted smartass who talks a lot despite not being the best at casual conversation with people in general, whose smarts and observation skills pops out quite often and causes them to come off unintentionally rude and personal/nosy. I’d like to give people interesting interactions instead of the same old overly polite, rude, memerp, or simply bland character.

Sang doesn’t exactly have a fancy backstory. Unlike a lot of people in Karakura, they don’t really have any traumas nor any dark moments in their life. They, overall, lived a fairly good life with an honestly happy ending with their current state. But, of course, they grew up somehow. They were born in a small city called Gyeongju, which is located in the Gyeongsang Province in South Korea. Sang was the third child and only male of four siblings, and was raised by his single mother and grandmother. They weren’t the wealthiest people, but they weren’t exactly poor, either They lived a decent life in a small apartment, normal schooling and whatnot. Sang and his three sisters, though, happened to be gifted with great intelligence, and wanted to bring their hardworking mother a life of as much luxury they can offer. So, they flew through school easily at the tops of their classes, got incredible scholarships to schools in different areas of the world depending on what they majored in. Sang, of course, majored in the medical department. And as for his siblings, his youngest sister also majored in the medical department to be a neurosurgeon, the middle sister studied mathematics and physics, and then the oldest dived into astronomy. They got their mother and grandma nice homes and cars, and each currently live in different areas of Asia- the oldest sibling, in America- and live very humble lives. A simple story, right? It’s best that way.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Saenggak Ganhosa
TItle: Dr. [This is when speaking formally. Informally, it’s Mr.]
Given Names: Sang
Preferred Names: It doesn’t exactly matter; Whatever you’re comfortable calling him.
Gender: Male [Though they don’t exactly identify as anything, so you’re free to call them whatever.]
Religious Denomination: Agnostic [Meaning they do not exactly believe nor disbelieve the existence of God or other religious doctrines. More specifically, they believe that it is impossible for humans to really think a certain religion is true, because no human actually knows nor has witnessed about how the universe was created, and if there have ever been any divine beings such as Gods and angels.]
Marital Status: Single, and it is preferred to stay that way.
Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: Around eight years and counting.
Working Experience: As soon as he finished medical school in America, he traveled to Takashima to work as a doctor and neurosurgeon, but due to personal reasons he has moved to Karakura and began working in their medical department.
Academic Degree: Doctoral, Medical Science, PHD, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Year of Graduation: Graduated High School early in the class of 1998 // Graduated class of 2002 in St. George’s University // Graduated class of 2012 of Harvard University
Majors: Health Sciences, Medical Technology, Nuclear Medicine, Pre-Med
Minors: Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: They’re bilingual through many languages, but the main other language they know is Chinese.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread