players online

Oliver Arylie /|\ Biography

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+

generatedtext (2).png
(Key: Blue text means what Oliver wrote, black is oocly.)

1658690389769.png

6AC26DD0-898D-43A2-8FEA-7FADE85F0985.jpeg
(Art by @tob yy y y y)
Face Claim

Basic Information

First Name: Oliver
Surname: Arylie

Preferred Name:
Ollie, Oliver

Height: 6'2

Weight: 180 lbs

Build: He would be chubby.

Skin Color: White

Eye Color: What.. eyes?

Hair Style: Short

Hair Color: Lavender/Purple

Fashion: Anything.

Abnormalities: He has a random scar on his left index finger.

Date of Birth: 10th January

Place of Birth: Tokyo

Nationality: French

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Gay.

Religious Beliefs: He is a Christian man.

Political Beliefs: He believes in nothing political

Piercings!
1645871135663.png

Septum! It'd be a bit bigger, it would also be a metallic black colour.
1645871274019.png
Left ear! It'd look exactly like this!
1645871359351.png

Right ear! But instead of the star at the bottom, it would be a cross!​

General Appearance

Appearance: He has a red nose with a grand smile on his face, he would also have bruises upon his collarbone and cheekbones.

Personality: Helpful, innocent and caring.

Character Voice: [SU1C1D3 MENTION]

Equipment:
A chewable necklace around his neck, dog poop bags, dog treats and a spare dog lead.
1645871472173.png
He'd have the black one!

Clothes: Any type of thing that looks masculine.

Hobbies: Playing the guitar

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: The male has Tourettes Syndrome, ADHD and Anxiety

Relationships

Xunyicao 'Yu' /|\ FRENDOOOOOO /|\ Alive
Yu is like a brother to me, he is always there for me when needed. Even though I trashed his apartment he's still my friend and I'm very grateful for him to be in my life! I met him with Yoko! He said I'm as dumb as a ginger, yet he was born with ginger hair!
Yoko ??? /|\ Frendo /|\ Alive
Yoko is a really nice friend to me, I adore her personality and sassiness. She was there with me like Yu, she would sit there and wait for me, we can have a good laugh every now and then!
Shira Lacrosse Hasagawa /|\ Frendo /|\ Alive
I love her so much as a friend, she's caring although she is blind now.. I still love her! Not much to say about her but she's a great friend, really sweet!
Markus 'Lucios' Chang /|\ Old Brother /|\ Alive
Markus Markus Markus.. Mother disowned him, I don't know why. She didn't believe him when he was speaking the truth. . I'll still always love him as a brother no matter what.
Kazumi ??? /|\ Wanted to be father figure/FRENDOOOOOO /|\ Aliveeeee!
My male friend Kazu! He won't adopt me sadly.. BUT HE'S STILL VERY NICE AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH! He's very bright but moody at the same time! I used to have a crush on him but I regret it, he's ugly (Joke). He has a passion for bun bun hats and I love it! I despise him in a good way though!

Kazumi Arquette /|\ Frendo /|\ Alive!
Kazumi Arquette, she's somebody I can relate to! We're both trans, even though she's a female now and I'm male we still enjoy having each other as company. We act cis whenever we talk and it's funny since it's very awkward.

Cole Lacrosse /|\ Wanted to be father figure/Frendo /|\ Alive!
Cole won't adopt me like Kazu, I still enjoy talking to him though yet I am very annoying since I beg him to be my father, I LOVE HIS HAIR! IT'S VERY KEWL AND YEAH MASCULINE HAIR! I wanted to ask him if I looked masculine once but I decided not to. VERY COOL MAN!
Reasen 'Sen' ??? /|\ No. Just no please. /|\ Alive

[!] Ripped out [!]
FINLEY K. S! /|\ Fiance, future husbando! /|\ Alive!
Mine, only mine. Xe likes Amethyst! And uh- He accepted my proposal. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHH! He cared about the rat Eri fed Ameth and he was saying "Poor rat". Haha, love them though.
Eri 'Hua' ??? /|\ BEST FRENDO! /|\ Alive!
Eri's really sweet, I enjoy her company even though she's an idiot. She was there when I proposed to Finley and she's in love with Amethyst.
Songs he likes!

Last edited:

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
;O I just saw his Bio now... it's my bebe Ollie... now I can finally rest in peace

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+

View attachment 27490
(Key: Blue text means what Oliver writ, black is oocly.)

Basic Information

First Name: Oliver
Surname: Hall

Preferred Name:
Ollie, Oliver

Height: 5'10

Weight: 150 lbs

Build: He would be a muscular skinny type build.

Skin Color: White

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Style: Short

Hair Color: Lavender/Purple

Fashion: Masculine

Abnormalities: He has a random scar on his left index finger. His full left arm would be gone.

Date of Birth: 10th January 2003

Place of Birth: Tokyo

Nationality: French

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Gay.

Religious Beliefs: He is a Christian man.

Political Beliefs: He believes in nothing political

Piercings!
View attachment 27491

Septum! It'd be a bit bigger, it would also be a metallic black colour.
View attachment 27492
Left ear! It'd look exactly like this!
View attachment 27493
Right ear! But instead of the star at the bottom, it would be a cross!

General Appearance

Appearance: He has a red nose with a grand smile upon his face, he would also have bruises upon his collarbone and cheekbones.

Personality: Helpful, innocent and caring.

Character Voice: [SU1C1D3 MENTION]

Equipment:
A chewable necklace around his neck, dog poop bags, dog treats and a spare dog lead.
View attachment 27494
He'd have the black one!

Clothes: Any type of thing that looks masculine.

Hobbies: Playing the guitar

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: The male has Tourettes Syndrome and Anxiety.

Relationships

Xunyicao 'Yu' /|\ FRENDOOOOOO /|\ Alive
Yu is like a brother to me, he is always there for me when needed. Even though I trashed his apartment he's still my friend and I'm very grateful for him to be in my life! I met him with Yoko! He said I'm as dumb as a ginger, yet he was born with ginger hair!
Yoko ??? /|\ Frendo /|\ Alive
Yoko is a really nice friend to me, I adore her personality and sassiness. She was there with me like Yu, she would sit there and wait for me, we can have a good laugh every now and then!
Shira Lacrosse Hasagawa /|\ Frendo /|\ Alive
I love her so much as a friend, she's caring although she is blind now.. I still love her! Not much to say about her but she's a great friend, really sweet!
Markus 'Lucios' Hall /|\ Brother /|\ Alive
Markus Markus Markus.. Where do I start? He hates me, well that's what I think.. He says I'm not cool and stuff.
Kazumi ??? /|\ Wanted to be father figure/FRENDOOOOOO /|\ Aliveeeee!
My male friend Kazu! He won't adopt me sadly.. BUT HE'S STILL VERY NICE AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH! He's very bright but moody at the same time! I used to have a crush on him but I regret it, he's ugly (Joke). He has a passion for bun bun hats and I love it! I despise him in a good way though!

Kazumi Arquette /|\ Frendo /|\ Alive!
Kazumi Arquette, she's somebody I can relate to! We're both trans, even though she's a female now and I'm male we still enjoy having each other as company. We act cis whenever we talk and it's funny since it's very awkward.

Cole Lacrosse /|\ Wanted to be father figure/Frendo /|\ Alive!
Cole won't adopt me like Kazu, I still enjoy talking to him though yet I am very annoying since I beg him to be my father, I LOVE HIS HAIR! IT'S VERY KEWL AND YEAH MASCULINE HAIR! I wanted to ask him if I looked masculine once but I decided not to. VERY COOL MAN!
Reasen 'Sen' ??? /|\ No. Just no please. /|\ Alive

[!] Ripped out [!]
FINLEY K. S! /|\ Fiance, future husbando! /|\ Alive!
Mine, only mine. Xe likes Amethyst! And uhhh- He accepted my proposal. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHH! He cared about the rat Eri fed Ameth and he was saying "Poor rat". Haha, love them though.
Eri 'Hua' ??? /|\ FRENDO! /|\ Alive!
Eri's really sweet, I enjoy her company even though she's an idiot. She was there when I proposed to Finley and she's in love with Amethyst.
Songs he likes!

YEAAAAHHHHHH FAV BOI

Users who are viewing this thread