Last Name: Petrova
Nickname(s): Ollie (most People)
Demon (Octavia)
Li (Mal)

Date of Birth: December 27th, 2001 ♑

Sexuality: Gay

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"Freckles twinkled across his tanned cheeks with stormy gray eyes and chestnut brown hair. The male stood at 5’7 with a leaner build than most. He smelled of trees and the outdoors."

Hair Color: Tousled like freshly picked Chesnuts.
Eye Color: Gray as the sky after a storm.

Height: A moderate 5'7
Weight: 143

Body Build: He would appear leaner than most, his muscles not showing themselves as much as others. Though this doesn't mean they don't exist.

Signature:

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.
"Do you ever sit and wonder if the trees could talk, what they say about us?"

Oliver can be seen as both the quiet kid and the one to stand up against someone for the sake of others. He tends to keep to his own circles unless approached by someone else, in which he will immediately be friendly with. Most of the time he becomes lost in his own thoughts of the world or thinking about his next Baseball practice. He enjoys attending classes although seems to struggle in Science and Math specifically. History is his favorite subject.

But do not let this outwardly appearance fool you. Not always is he the friendly and calm boy he makes himself out to be to his teachers especially. Once you have crossed him make yourself unknown, as he never forgets a debt to be paid. The quickest way to make your way to the top of his list is to go after his sisters Octavia or Leilani.

He also always wears a golden watch that was his father's. This watch is the most important thing in the world to him, and he never takes it off. If anything were to happen to his watch, hell would break loose on whoever caused the damage.

Hobbies:

-Running
-Playing Baseball
-Video Games
-Theater
-Writing Short Stories / Articles

Flaws:
Oliver's biggest flaw is how much he lets his emotions guide him rather than practical thought. Due to the death of his parents early in life, he often found himself having to play protector of what little family he had left. This led to Oliver having emotional outbursts at little inconveniences as well as feeling as if he had to protect those around him. At any cost.

Phobias:

Thanatophobia - The fear of Death and Dying
Nosocomephobia - The fear of Hospitals and Doctors

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

Immediate Family
Mother

Deceased
Father
Deceased

Octavia(17)
One of Oliver's sisters, and arguably the one he is closest to. While they fight (a lot) he loves her dearly. Is extremely protective over her.
Leilani (17)
Octavia's Twin and Oliver's only other sibling. Lei and Ollie aren't as close but he still cares for her. Leilani is more independant and therefore he doesn't feel he has to be as protective.

Close Friends
Malakai Laveau (18)
His best friend since elementary, Malakai and Ollie have always been at each others side. Even when Mal left Karakura to travel the world with his family for most of their childhoods they kept in touch. They would do anything for each other and can most likely be found hanging out together on school grounds.

Friends
Etrius Remondin (17)

Ollie and Etrius aren't close or anywhere near it. The two are friendly as Etrius is dating his sister Octavia. You'll never see them alone together of their own accord.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

“I don’t remember much about my birth, parents didn’t talk about it much. But I remember the storm..”

December 27th, 2001

His mother found herself trapped inside the Hospital with her new born as the snow continued to pile against it’s outdoor walls. Her son’s father stuck on the other side, unable to get out of work to meet his first child. Oliver’s small cries filled the near empty halls. They were alone together in the darkest of times, and this wouldn’t be the last of it for her son.

“I don’t know what I would do without my sisters. Considering I almost lost them once already..”

August 22nd, 2003

2 years later they once again found themselves in that same hospital room. A baby girl with the same eyes as her mother kept quiet as her older brother held her. Even if he was only a toddler himself, Oliver could tell how important this little baby would be to him. She had already taken over his entire world.
But her twin was nowhere to be found. Nurses had rushed her out the minute she was born, those heart wrenching cries destroying the moment they had cherished together.

“Mommy.. Why are they taking Tavi away? They can’t take her, she's supposed to be here! Why is she leaving!? You.. you have to bring her back!”

His father held him in his arms, soothing him with his signature golden watch. The toddler soon became mesmerized in it’s clicking. He watched the time slowly drag on until the nurses finally returned.

“She’s back with us, but she’s very sickly. We’re going to do our best but.. I’d pray she makes it through the next few weeks..”

“It’s a funny story how Mal and I met. You see, he fell into my backyard and broke my arm. Then we..”

Cracking noises echoed into the house, but of two different kinds. A branch off the backyards tree snapped as a small kid fell. As he landed a second snapping noise occurred. A smaller boy under him yelled out in pain.

“..uhhh.. Hey neighbor! Glad we finally got to meet, sorry for dropping on you like this. Wait, I don’t think arms are supposed to bend that way.”

“Be..because they aren’t! I think you broke it!”

"We did all we could, but in the end it was too late. I'm sorry.. They're gone."

[WIP]

! NONE OF THIS INFORMATION IS TO BE TAKEN ICLY !
! CONSTANTLY CHANGING !

Last edited:

Mystixa

Level 10
(This took me insanely long to write and I procrastinated the Backstory but it should be out soon! He also desperately needs more friends-)

Users who are viewing this thread