What is your Minecraft Username?:

Ex_Subject666

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

None

What is your timezone?:

United States of America (USA) Central

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

Yes I do, its:

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

This is my first!

Describe your activity on the server?:

New but active, I do love to Roleplay!

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

The only account I have is 'Ex_Subject666' for now.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
Their elected mainly on here is applications but uh they volunteer students into working together with an adult advisor?

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):

Well I wanted to see what its like to become one they seem very strong and confident and help the school as well as teachers! Their so cool!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yep! I will participate in them as well!

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:

-Principle

-Teacher

-Lead. Council
-Supreme Council
-Lower Rank Council

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I simply break them apart, if they don't listen I will Estcourt them principle

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Tell the high council

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

Give them a warning if they don't stop report them to the higher ranks

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Ask some members or councils for help.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?

Tell the higher ups about what has happened about the teachers actions.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

I love animals maybe a animal rights club or something to for animals!! Maybe a few statues of your favorite animals?

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Oliver "Ollie" O'Malley

Character Gender:

Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Confident, Strange, flirty, sarcastic, very optimistic, blunt and showoff

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Heterochromia eyes (Blue and green)
6"1' feet tall
116.19 Ibs
fluent accent (German/Russian)
Knows English
Dyed hair 'White'

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Not sure, but I just hope to get this up a bit!

Why do you want this position?:

For my character actually he wanted to be 'the best in school' and he shows that to the council to try and get that approved!

What interests you the most about student council?:

Other councils that could be potential friends and hoping to find others to role-play with.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Park or outside playground (I know we aren't kids but I used to love the playgrounds I still do sense 6th grade!)

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, unfortunately, we are denying your application today. Feel free to reapply in the future!​

Users who are viewing this thread