mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Olivia Katashi Biography

CriminalRP

Level 13
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
Life may not be eternal but love or hate for each and every person is - Olivia Katashi

2024-10-01_19.35.01.png
Basic Information

First Name:
Olivia
Surname:
Katashi

Aliases:
N/A

Height:
5'4"

Weight:
140lbs

Skin Color:
White
Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Style:
Wavy long hair

Hair Color:
Fading pink hair

Place of Birth:
San diego, United States

Nationality:
American

Race:
White
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Spiritualist

Political Beliefs:
N/A

General Appearance

Appearance:

Olivia Katashi was seen from a distance she wore a crop top with a star on it signifying her family. She wore some jean shorts and Black shoes. She has blue eyes and pink luscious wavy hair. She has a hygiene of perfection smelling like coconut milk from the shampoo she uses. She looks slim for her age being 10 pounds below average seen from a distance. She doesn't look Japanese from a distance either standing out from the crowd as a foreigner from her looks. She wears outfits that are sometimes revealing to some extent making her stand out even more from the crowd

Character Voice:
She talks with a California dialect accent of english speaking a higher female pitch of the accent she mainly talks in a perfect Japanese accent but with the same vocals she has with the english accent sounding high pitched to other peoples surroundings.

Equipment:

equipment She may use

Weapons, Gas masks

Equipment she has on her

Money, Phone

Clothes:
Semi revealing

Hobbies:
She loves to fish, ding dong ditch people, Watch movies, Go bowling, Play a bit of sports, Go to plaza, Play video games, Run around, Hang out with friends and other factors.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Smoker, Criminal

Skills:
Skilled at crime to an extent also good at writing and Getting Jobs done when she focuses

Querks:
Swearing habbit

Family:
[Alive] Shark Katashi -

What so much fun we have screwing around in plaza and screwing around like brothers and sisters. Its like we are ment to be siblings a family of criminals to an extent but yet so innocent.

[Alive] Michael K. Katz -
I have nothing good to say about you a prick taken advantage over multiple gangs through out your life. Growing up as a monster and trying to avoid your past. It doesn't change the fact that we are brother and sister. Soon karma may catch up to you if you keep this up Michael.

[Alive] Yuiko K-A -
I had seen you around school you seem to be a nice sister but at times you bully others. What fun we can do with each other if you actually hanged out with me and actually talk to me Yui.

[Alive] Ryu Von Moltke-Katashi -

Ryu you been such a good person in this family yet you are not always around with me quite upsetting to say the least. Talk to me more at some point

[Alive] Kato Katashi -
Kato Katashi such a beautiful name Such a significant member of the family I wish i could hang with you more and get to know you more.

Other connections

[Good Relations] [Alive] Kaito Kano -
What such good friends we are. I have a crush on you but I never told you about it. We could work out as lovers and what so much fun we would have hanging out and going on romantic dates. Its like we are soul mates I have suspicion of that.

Backstory:
Chapter 1 Early life

2024-10-01_19.37.35.png

Olivia Katashi a young girl concieved in San Diego United states in a hospital was born. She was held by her mom hands saying "What should we name the girl oh my gosh" her dad said "Name her Olivia." The doctor said "Welcome back Olivia." The same day she was in a car home not being able to speak a couple years past and she was taking english lessons and she was soon fluent in the english language when it came to speech to some degree.

Olivia Katashi was 5 years old when she headed off to school she didn't have much social interaction until she entered school she made friends and enemies alike She was doing her work when she was being bullied in class Jamal Said "Hey nerd studying like a bitch i bet you a teachers pet too." Oliva Katashi furious punched Jamal in the face and the 2 started to fight until the teacher broke it up extanging punches and punches

The Teacher broke up the fight saying "NO FIGHTING IN SCHOOL PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!" She never been to the principals office quite fearful cause a call home wouldnt be benificial to her. She started to worry as she walked down to the principals office meeting the assistant principal and a few officers they said "Why did you fight him." Oliva said "He was bullying me Ma'am." the assistant Principal said "nonsense you should of told someone instead of beating him up he has 2 black eyes a concussion and 4 bruises." Oliva said "Please don't punish me"

The assistant Principal told Olivia "You have suspension for 3 days Olivia I expect you to be a better person when you get back." Oliva said "No please" As the assistant prinicpal contacted her parents she walked out of the office waiting for her parents car

Once they arrived They were not happy to say the least the car ride was silent and peaceful as a gust of wind came from the atmosphere as she got home she was greeted with a scolding for what she did by her parents. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FIGHT IN SCHOOL!" her mom said. her dad said "YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH UNDERSTAND!" as He slapped Olivia in the face.

She spent her time suspended a few weeks past and soon she got up out of bed only to realize by her parents words. We are going to Karakura lucky me. I get to leave this trash country.

Chapter 2 Karakura at its finest

katashi.png
Karakura and the land of the rising sun. Olivia Katashi had been familiar of the name Karakura. She wanted to see what opertunities what fun things to do. It seemed quite familiar. She new she had family In Karakura and she wanted out of America away from the pesky nation that left herself with a ton of thugs targetting her due to her family being associated with sinnerous back in Japan.

Maybe she would find a bit more safety in japan. She said "Come on mom lets get out of here." as they exited To immigrate to Karakura Japan. She was only 15 when she hopped on that plain headed for the city of karakura a seemingly peaceful education island with industries and Job opertunities.

She arrived on the plane headed for Japan a 11 hour and 48 minute flight she sat. A waiter approached Olivia noticing the waiter she asked for "Hey could I please get some snacks." The waiter said "sure any drinks you want." Olivia said "Water please." the waiter said "okay I'll be right with you."

Oliva slept most of the ride her mother and dad sitting next to her as she was greeted by the snacks she ate half of it before getting full once the plain arrived in tokyo they headed out to karakura city a busling city she was home schooled for a few years before heading into Karakura High School at 18 with little to no social life she tried to make friends and hopefully not enemies.

Ah sinnerous a peculiar punch running around in pink clothing stealing and beating up people a lot of her family members was involved in that and that peaked her interest so she researched about the gang and she decided she wanted to join it

Olivia Katashi made a alias after thinking for hours and came up with the alias hurricane cause she fears storms. Soon she got the gang attire and Joined the gang sinnerous hopefully nobody discovered her gang affiliation but soon she was involved.

A now innocent girl changed into a outright criminal. Though she wasn't only involved in crime she was chasing guys and she met her future lover Kaito Kano they were friends for awhile but they meeted up and started dating again a magical couple in general.

She doesnt really know that many people at the time but she was trying to meet new friends but hopefully not enemies but soon her rivalries will pop up this isnt a peaceful world. She was fishing almost every day and she encountered not just 1 but 2 bears attacking somebody as she ran out the woods twice that day she was fucking done with fishing for that day.

She got up the next day encountering a woman with a bird on her head screaming for help with a kind heart she helped the girl with the problem improving her luck slightly Though she encountered a fight later with another dude aiding Ryochi To victory thus ending the fight quickly near the school pool.​

Attachments

• 2024-10-01_19.37.35.png
    2024-10-01_19.37.35.png
    491.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1728008663318.png
    1728008663318.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread