players online

oLuuh | Art College-Professor app

oLuuh

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

oLuuh

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, but 2 warnings in total (one active)

What is your timezone?:
CET / CEST (CEST currently)

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Luu#1891

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, it makes very good sense.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Online onthe server almost daily, not so much on forums. Only when im watching applications, or trying to see if a houseowner is banned or not.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
Since January 2022

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
German language application | SchoolRP / Denied
German lang app | SchoolRP / Accepted

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
College

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My character is a College student, and since its the more mature version of srp, i wish to be a part of a upgraded version. I didnt pass to become a masters, but i did pass the become a college student in general. I have learned that many people, learn better from srp than they do in real life. I want somebody to have the chance, to learn in my classes. It makes sense to learn easier this way, because minecraft is a game, and people in general learn in different ways. If we do something we like, we automatically gain more knowledge. Some learn by talking, some do by playing. I learned to spell, by playing. And english, by watching english minecraft roleplay.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

The classroom logs tell us if the professor/teacher is active or not, but also how many classes they have hosted. As it is important the professors reach the requirements of 15 classes, or else they dont get the paycheck.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The rules that students are required to follow are:
  • Being mindful and respectful to the Professors, other students, and themselves.
  • No electronics during class. They are to be turned off when class is in session.
  • If they are told to do something, they are expected to do so.
  • If they require anything they are to raise their hand or come up to the professor before or after class. They are to not disrupt the class.
  • Do not argue or cause any conflict between Professors, students, or themselves.
  • They are to pay attention in class and remain focused.
  • Any form of misbehavior is unacceptable.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have played around 5 months. I used to use it as a escape from my real life, and it went great for 2 or 3 months. Recently i have realised it should be fun, and not just an escape. I have kept my character out of trouble, because the drama used to hit me irl too. Now that i have dealt with that, i can focus on having fun and playing peacefully. Before i played professionally, i think its called. I used to play on a creative server, but in my own country so it was danish. We were between 6 to 16 people, in general. The server kind of died, because the owner is trash. So all my old friends dont play on there anymore. But i did that for a few years. Joining a real roleplay server, is such a relief and i really enjoy it!

College-Professor Knowledge

A College Professor is expected to be mature and professional. Host classes, not curse at students. Give detentions to misbehaving students.

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Host 15 classes to get a paycheck with 450.000 yen. And with the possibility of adding a extra 50k, if hosting 10 more classes. A Professor has to help keep everyone out of trouble, on school ground and host classes. Help with detentions, do assignments and can help with school events.

Character Knowledge

She is a red head, wearing mostly black outfits. She is lightly tan, dimples and almost always smiling. She is a very social person, and enjoys company. She finds peace in students, not having their life figured out yet. Its possible to create a good bottom for somebody's future. She supports kids and their struggles. Her dream is to be a professor, teach people how to express themselves through Art, and later to have kids and husband. She has a big family, and enjoys to spend time with her younger siblings. She is often calm, but a fierce spirit. Not going to stand down, or show weakness. She never hit or fights. Verbal strength is the toughest.

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would go over there, ask what is going on, and if too many screaming, ask them to follow me to a more private place, so i can talk to them one by one. And call extra school staff, if they keep screaming after being moved.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Threaten with detention, give three warnings. Maybe kick the student out the class, if continuing to misbehave after the detention.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
    Sits smiling at the desk, quickly scanning the room before handling out the assignment of the day. Placing each paper in the hands of the student infront while walking through the tables.

/me
    Slowly walking through the seats, quietly and peacefully looking at each persons art work, nodding to herself in amusement.

/me
    Goes to stand next to the desk, quickly scanning the classroom before giving details about todays assignment.

Backstory

So my character started by living in Chicago, with good friends that later moved to Karakura. Since she continued living in Chicago, she tried different ways of life, not so lucky ways. But decided to start fresh, and get at teaching degree, making it possible for her to become a teacher or professor. She took the last few classes, and moved to Karakura as soon as done. In the period of her education, she had internships and decided to have them in different places, together with differences professions. She chose after trying a bit of each, that she wanted to teach College kids. Since College students, often have another and deeper hunger for learning. Since she struggled with her own education, she finds it reassuring, when she has the chance to help somebody else to become the best version of themselves.

In-Character Information
    (Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
    Luciana ''Luu'' Zennix

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
    Miss

Given Name(s):
    Luciana Zennix

Preferred Name:
    Luciana Zennix

Religious Denomination:
    Atheist

Marital Status:
    Single

Nationality:
    Irish, american and japanese

Current Location:
    Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Professor, educator

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
    Teaching, educator, fine arts

Minors:
    Courses in teenage behaviour and How to teach troubled kids. Traditional art styles

Native Languages:
    Irish, Japanese

Other Languages:
    German, American

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

None
    Preferred Teaching Subject:

Art

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

-
    Do you have any questions?:

-

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread