mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Online Safety!

Howdy Hey!

I’m Tamiaski and I’m going to tell you how to be safe online!

Section 1 - Do not share private information!

This is very important on the safety scale. Your private information (phone number , Credit Card number, etc.) is private for a reason. This is seriously unsafe, and you want to avoid this immediately. Do not trust ANYBODY with your private information! They can use your private information for shopping online with your credit card because you told them the exact numbers.

Section 2 - 2-Step Verification

2-Step Verification is a way of keeping your account safe. With 2-Step Verification, you need a code from Google Authenticator or any app that works with 2-Step. It gives an extra layer of protection on your account. I highly recommend using it!

Section 3 - SMS Verification

SMS Verification is another way of keeping your online account safe. This protection system sends a code to your phone whenever you or someone tries to log into your account. If the person trying to get in is not you, they cannot get in. I also highly recommend this system!

Section 4 - Titan Key

This protection system works by having a physical plugin item that you plug in to get the information of your account. If your Google account is in an attack, they cannot get in the account because they do not have the Titan key. This is a well thought protection system that keeps you safe! It is highly recommended on my behalf.

That’s all for now!

Have a fantastic day!

Users who are viewing this thread